We Cannot Ship Any E-cig Products To Your Country Temporarily - FASTTECH

my last order they said the same thing but dispatched with turkey post so dont know about the banning part. i think they gatvol wuth sapo
They said the same thing to me. I asked cant they mark the package as tool. Fasttech said they would and can send it via Turkey. Will i get it??

Hmm, Fasttech is one of the international vendors whom I often see people talk about but I have never made a purchase from them.

I use Gearbest a lot, so all of you who have placed orders with Gearbest - you ain't got nothing to worry about.
PostNL (Netherlands) is the usual with GB and it works well.

I find it amazing how some of the Chinese vendors will ship batteries via PostNL and the others won't. How some will ship to certain countries but others won't. Have Fasttech ever used PostNL? If so, that is really confusing.

My order was in "Packaging" the whole day, I see now it's marked as "Waiting for customer contact". Guess I'll get a ticket in the morning :rolleyes:

On a previous order they offered me Turkey Post but the last one shipped with China Post no questions asked :wondering:

Some really random stuff happening there, maybe too much cloned Smirnofff for the holidays :borra2:

I find it amazing how some of the Chinese vendors will ship batteries via PostNL and the others won't. How some will ship to certain countries but others won't. Have Fasttech ever used PostNL? If so, that is really confusing.
Yes they have.

Things are dynamic, elastic and volatile in that part of the world. :D

Rules come, go and twist. Interesting part of the world.

How long ago was that? I asked them to mark the package as tools

It show "forwarded to destination country" on the tracking. I'm not in a hurry.

Hmm, Fasttech is one of the international vendors whom I often see people talk about but I have never made a purchase from them.

I use Gearbest a lot, so all of you who have placed orders with Gearbest - you ain't got nothing to worry about.
PostNL (Netherlands) is the usual with GB and it works well.

I've also bought from GB before. No hassles with them, but I buy mostly from FT. They have nice gadgets. I also buy from Banggood. No hassles with them either.

It show "forwarded to destination country" on the tracking. I'm not in a hurry.

I've also bought from GB before. No hassles with them, but I buy mostly from FT. They have nice gadgets. I also buy from Banggood. No hassles with them either.
Never heard of banggood. I must check it out sometime :D

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

@ddk1979 I only saw the flash sale by going on the website, so maybe it was right place at the right time but they always have flash sales so I would guess going back every now and then you might strike it lucky with a flash sale on the product you want! Maybe someone else knows differently but that is what I have experienced..
Try subscribing to Vape.Deals they are good at alerts for gearbest and more

Morning all :) i havnt ordered from anywhere international yet, and i have noticed some people complaining about FT... esp when it comes to batteries.
is it going to be an ongoing issue or will they give you turkey mail as an alternative every time? on average if its a big order, how long does it take to get to your doorstep?

honestly dnt know...mine is somewhere between turkey and here but only left turkey last week

For what its worth, my Turkey post package left September 22 and arrived October 8.
Now the customs wait

My package from Fasttech is also taking a holiday to Turkey. With Durban mail hub being a mess, I've learned patience of a Saint. I've also got a few things from eBay in the mail.
I'd possible, can you guys please clarify how much customs duty you paid on your Turkey posted Fasttech packages? I need to know how much damage to expect from customs lol

@Silver Yup, 17track works great. Give it a few days to show up. Then it's a few more days until they update that its being sent to destination country.

@Ravynheart I'll let you know when it's cleared and I go to customs to pick it up.

An example in the screenshot attached.

Edit: The bottom line had the date 16/09/2016

Attachments

• Screenshot_20161009-102747.png
    Screenshot_20161009-102747.png
    87.5 KB · Views: 47
OK got the same message on my last two orders... can't ship and then said they would ship via Turkey? WTF...

Oom rob did you accept the offer via turkey?

Back