We Have Cookies

YeOldeOke

Elite Vaper
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
1460486224633.jpg

As well as many other FlavourArt and Inawera flavours!

We also carry Mods, Atomizers and other vaping accesories, including genuine LG HG2's.

We intend growing and will be adding new offers in the e-juice and DIY areas in future. I will post updates in this forum as things develop.

For now, until Sunday midnight we offer you a 10% discount - use coupon code: e-cigweekend

All feedback is welcomed.

Last edited:
Some great tobacco flavours there too. Great stuff. Order placed.

All the best with the venture.

Congrats! Loving the variety DIYers have these days.

Welcome as a supporting vendor @YeOldeOke
Wishing you all the best for it

@YeOldeOke, I haven't actually ordered anything yet, ordered concentrates 3 times already this month, but with your tobacco variety, I will definitely order soon. Seen some good comments online regarding INW tobaccos.

@YeOldeOke, I haven't actually ordered anything yet, ordered concentrates 3 times already this month, but with your tobacco variety, I will definitely order soon. Seen some good comments online regarding INW tobaccos.

@Viper_SA I was refering to support here on the forum. I wasn't sure how much interest there'd be for tobacco flavours so I didn't bring in as many as I would've liked. They are harder to work with than the general fruity/bakery type flavours, but when you get them right the reward is much higher.

I do intend growing the collection though.

Two things I would mention if you like tobaccos. Inawera Dirty Neutral Base at about 1% makes a great platform on which to build. Smoked Plum integrates well with tobaccos.

I Miss d the smoked plum, would have grbbed it immediately if I saw it.think I'll have to browse the site again later tonight

Just placed my order, had to have the smoked plum and some tobaccos. Thanks for bringing it in @YeOldeOke

:rolleyes: There's a coupon code? :oops:
Yup, that was my dumbass.

No, maybe it was my dumbass. It got lost in between all the waffle. I' ve highlighted it now.

Let me know which flavour to add.

For those who also missed it stuck in between the waffling; until Sunday midnight we offer you a 10% discount - use coupon code: e-cigweekend

No, maybe it was my dumbass. It got lost in between all the waffle. I' ve highlighted it now.

Let me know which flavour to add.

For those who also missed it stuck in between the waffling; until Sunday midnight we offer you a 10% discount - use coupon code: e-cigweekend

Thanks, really not necessary to add a flavor, but if you insist, you can double up the smoked plum for me :oops:

Thanks, really not necessary to add a flavor, but if you insist, you can double up the smoked plum for me :oops:

Got a thing for smoked plum :D Have you tried it before? Tastes differ. Sure I'll double it if that's what you want.

Keep in mind that Inawera is very concentrated. Your 10ml will last much longer than say TFA.

@YeOldeOke, received my parcel today. The Gold Ducat smells amazing. Been looking for something like that for ages. All smell real good, and thank you for the free bottle because I forgot to add the discount coupon. You will see a lot more orders from me.

Yes, Gold Ducat does smell amazing @Viper_SA.

How does one get drops out of those bottles of yours @YeOldeOke? Had a hard time on my scale. Is there a special way?

@Andre Sorry about that. Funny thing is I prefer the PET/HDPE bottles myself for ease of use. That's what I'm used to but since returning to SA all the concentrates I bought was in glass with these internal droppers which I consider a pain. A while ago, before I decided to start this venture, I started a discussion on this - http://www.ecigssa.co.za/concentrates-in-glass-bottles-why.t23464/#post-373063 - and most that replied said they prefer glass bottles so I decided to go with that. The internal droppers are pretty useless IMHO but they are needed to seal the bottle properly else the bottles leak. And if they leak in transport they will breathe in storage.

Either a pippete as in https://e-cig.co.za/product/3ml-pipette/ or a 1ml syringe https://e-cig.co.za/product/1ml-syringe-with-needle/ will work well. The syringe you can get cheaper at any Dischem ( I just have them as a service ) and it fits into the bottle. Best is to just pull the needle out with a pair of pliers, they come out easily.

I'm not too happy with the glass bottles myself for this reason, maybe I will go with HDPE in future. Meanwhile I'll throw in a pipette on each order. They work easier than a syringe.

Back