We Would Like To Thank You All!

I think it is a PayFast issue/delay - I have had the same happen to me. Payment doesn't reflect in the vendors account from PayFast.
Convermation
Glitches in the system to happen from time to time - if you ordered from VapeKing just have a chat with them to sort it out.
Confirmed with PayFast and a conformation e-mail sent to VapeKing as shown by attached jpeg.

I dont know if it is just me, but most of my vape purchases are impulse driven and when I decided Thursday morning to get my firs dripper I could see myself sitting with a cup of coffee and my newly build sub ohm dripper ,first for me but practiced a lot with YouTube, and vaping to my hearts content the whole weekend, but this dream was crushed this afternoon.

i know dude, it's horrible when you get all excited for something and it doesn't pan out. keep the faith, things will come right.

Dude, I know all too well how the excitement of some or other new gadget can overwhelm a person... I've landed up in this situation many times and got very frustrated. I'm generalizing here, not referring to any vendor in particular. It's awesome when everything works perfectly, Internet is running smooth, no hiccups with the online store, payment works, warehouse guys are on the ball, dispatch is wide awake and couriers don't have any "mechanical breakdowns". But sometimes, shit just happens. They say that patience is a virtue, it's not! It's a skill ;)

Awesome people, excellent team, rocking vibe, smooth website, this is a combination that results in great success and you have it in bucket loads, well done and thank you, you are da bomb.

Awesome people, excellent team, rocking vibe, smooth website, this is a combination that results in great success and you have it in bucket loads, well done and thank you, you are da bomb.
Yes I will try you, had a look at your sit and shipping seems fair and products great just waiting for vapeking to refund me.

Dude, I know all too well how the excitement of some or other new gadget can overwhelm a person... I've landed up in this situation many times and got very frustrated. I'm generalizing here, not referring to any vendor in particular. It's awesome when everything works perfectly, Internet is running smooth, no hiccups with the online store, payment works, warehouse guys are on the ball, dispatch is wide awake and couriers don't have any "mechanical breakdowns". But sometimes, shit just happens. They say that patience is a virtue, it's not! It's a skill ;)

Yes it is true, but it is strange how it seems to happen more often at some vendors

Yes, and I understand that "shit happens" my biggest problem is that the vendor is not b

Yes I will try you, had a look at your sit and shipping seems fair and products great just waiting for vapeking to refund me.
Thanks for your comment but I was saying that I have only ever had good service from Vape King and I thank them as well. Sometimes stuff happens with products, , shipping etc etc. I am sure they will sort you out.

------ POST DELETED BY ADMIN -------

WestCoastFog I appreciate that you are getting frustrated here, but we cannot allow this situation to spiral out of control. Please refrain from making public defamatory posts.

I will be personally informing the Vendor in question of your frustrations and ask them please to respond appropriately.

Considering that this is a Saturday evening, and the vendor is closed on a Sunday, I cannot offer any indication as to when there will be a response. - Devdev

Last edited by a moderator:
I have received this note is it normal ?

Your message (We Would Like To Thank You All!) contains inappropriate content. Please do not discuss content of this nature on our site. This does not follow our rules. Your message may have been removed or altered.

Your account's access may be limited based on these actions. Please keep this in mind when posting or using our site

dude please try and resolve things with your vendor before slaggin them off in public.

Back