We Would Like To Thank You All!

Gizmo

Catalyst
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
We at Vape King have also achieved amazing growth thanks to you guys.

No where near as big as ecigssa but good for us. :)
duqa4yre.jpg

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Well in turn we have to thank you for a couple of things... like creating this platform in the first place and then secondly for stocking and running an awesome online shop where we can get all the stuff that keeps us from stinking stinkies!

Aw thanks Rob. Here I come,
surprise-hug.jpg

I agree with @Rob Fisher. Thank you @Gizmo for the grait forum! Don't think vaping would be growing so fast in SA if we didn't have the option to come and read all the thoughts and reviews from different users.

Well done Giz and Stroods. You guys have done great things in such a short space of time.

Could that be a silver approved badge?? Don't forget I got the lovely pic :p

Lol
I've done my review already on the retailer called VapeKing -;)

PS- I also got a lovely pic of the Vape King himself. badass Giz

Hehe you got me :$)

Hi all, I must say the price and product looks good and not having to wait for a RDA's or RBA's to arrive is great so I decided to order a RDA just to test the water and my experience was not a good one, I ordered and paid for overnight shipment and was told the next day I will only receive it in 4 to 5 days so I cancelled my order because it was not shipped as yet. So for me it is back to fasttech at least there I understand I will have to wait 3 weeks.

Personally I think you guys have done a sterling job. Great site, great marketing, good stock, good availability and great customer service. I recon these attributes are the secret to online trading success. So glad Vapeking has set the bar!

Hi all, I must say the price and product looks good and not having to wait for a RDA's or RBA's to arrive is great so I decided to order a RDA just to test the water and my experience was not a good one, I ordered and paid for overnight shipment and was told the next day I will only receive it in 4 to 5 days so I cancelled my order because it was not shipped as yet. So for me it is back to fasttech at least there I understand I will have to wait 3 weeks.
When did you order your kit chap ..

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

He ordered from us Rowan. Unfortunately overnight is only calculated in working days like has always been globally. The payment was only received today

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

Oh ok so he paid today . Courier collects today and prolly deliver to where ever he is on Monday . Whats so bad about that ??

Yea Monday.

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

Ok . So when did you want it delivered . And where to ...

I think it is a PayFast issue/delay - I have had the same happen to me. Payment doesn't reflect in the vendors account from PayFast.
Hi it is my first perches of e-cig hardware with PayFast but not my firs perches other stuff I get the next day that's why I did it before 11H00

Hi it is my first perches of e-cig hardware with PayFast but not my firs perches other stuff I get the next day that's why I did it before 11H00
Glitches in the system to happen from time to time - if you ordered from VapeKing just have a chat with them to sort it out.

Back