Website update

Naeem_M

Experienced Vaper
ECIGSSA Donor
LV

Awards
Hi ECIGSSA Fam!

We will be updating the look and feel and functionality of the website in the coming days. It's almost ready.

We're aiming to launch the new site next week Monday - 03 April!

The website will be down the whole of Sunday 02 April while we get the website ready for launch on Monday morning.

We hope you love the update and it improves the overall online experience.

Hoping to meet many of you at the ECIGSSA Vape Meet!

Cheers

Your Friendly Sandton Vape Shop

Thanks @Naeem_M
I like your current website's clean look and that it is easy to read
I hope the new one will maintain those positive factors

PS - am very glad to hear you will be at the meet on Sat - but I dont see your RSVP!
:monoloco:

Ah! Was getting the RSVP done :) haha!

The website will remain user friendly and easy to navigate. Will be more mobile touch screen friendly as well as showcase the products we have much better.

I'm thus far pleased ... it's been a lot of long nights and many lines of code to get it just perfect. Tying up a few last things and we'll be good for next weeks launch!

See you Saturday.

Ah! Was getting the RSVP done :) haha!

The website will remain user friendly and easy to navigate. Will be more mobile touch screen friendly as well as showcase the products we have much better.

I'm thus far pleased ... it's been a lot of long nights and many lines of code to get it just perfect. Tying up a few last things and we'll be good for next weeks launch!

See you Saturday.

Great to hear @Naeem_M
I know what you mean about late nights
Kudos to you for all the efforts

@Naeem_M , the look and feel looks good to me

Only problem is I can't see the prices of all the stuff for sale - I have to click on each item individually.
That is a major drawback for me
Unless I am not viewing it properly... not sure...

@Naeem_M , the look and feel looks good to me

Only problem is I can't see the prices of all the stuff for sale - I have to click on each item individually.
That is a major drawback for me
Unless I am not viewing it properly... not sure...
If you mouse-over it on a PC the prices come up, but if using a phone or tablet then I agree that this would be a problem.

If you mouse-over it on a PC the prices come up, but if using a phone or tablet then I agree that this would be a problem.

Thanks @Stosta
mouse over not working on my PC with Chrome
But maybe my browser is set not to allow those things or popups etc. Not sure though.

Congratulations on the new site. It is super slick and clean.

I must say your search is working spot on. Probably one of the best search engines that I have used on a vendor site.

BUT ... I agree with Silver. Even if the mouse over hover is showing, it is a little distracting and I still have to hover over each item. For a noob that doesn't know all the devices it might take a while to get what they are looking for.

And a last thing, would it not be possible to regroup your sidebar menu, that it doesn't force the scroll on the left when loading the page initially? See attached screenshot (at the ejuice, I tried to make it eJuice, with two dropdowns, but couldn't get it working quickly, and not in the mood for Photoshop now).

Sorry for the criticism, but I do mean it in the best possible way.

Attachments

• example.png
    example.png
    35.4 KB · Views: 11
Hi guys

Thanks a million for the feedback. I will start effecting some changes.
The hover over should be working. It was tested extensively. We can quickly tun this to show the pricing without hovering.

The menu is going through some changes in time as there is a lot of new headings coming in the nearest future.
The scroll is there because of the zoom as well - depending on your browser etc.

But I will look in to it @Anneries

Some of the changes have been made :)

Also announced a competition for this week for all online orders. Good luck and thanks again for the feedback guys :)

Good job. Just as a point of interest, you can make the menu a fixed size, independent of zoom or screen size. You can use the viewport option in CSS.
But the item name an price changes is already a great improvement.

Back