Weekend Projects

tmp-cam-97920977117442926.jpg
It doesn't look like the same thing. It measures 30 X 12mm and the ribbon is at the bottom(or to the side ) if you turn the screen to the correct orientation.
Thanks anyway.

Repurposed plastic into an Atty tool.
Sometime I struggled to take the Zeus apart.
Pure laziness ok I was quite busy recently and eventually I took this plastic I sourced for this purpose and cut through it to make this tool. I'll maybe cut the slit bigger so I can use it on smaller diameter Artie's. The main thing is it works.IMG_20201230_210511.jpg IMG_20201230_210257.jpg

I also fixed my charge. This is really a die hard charger. The Tesiyi E25. Believe me this thing survived a venting. I cleaned it out repositioning the terminals and it's operational again.IMG_20201228_181152.jpg IMG_20201228_183628.jpg IMG_20201228_190357.jpg

I picked up a project I started a while back and didn't finish. Today I finally got it done. It's working bit not as bright as I wanted it to be so I might rework it.
Other than that. I'm happy with the outcome.IMG-20201231-WA0002.jpeg IMG-20201231-WA0003.jpeg

IMG-20210101-WA0007.jpeg IMG-20210101-WA0004.jpeg
Cutting slots in some worn out grub screws so I can use this atty again (coil art Mage). My positive post on the Zeus single broke.

Not a weekend project, but will post here. It's been a few months in the design stage.
Tripple 21700 DNA 250c mod. Will be printed with my new 2K resolution resin 3D printer.

frDz1Ha.png

oEcnT9D.png

ziMD7B3.png

I was working on a C frame mod, but then saw the Vandy Vape Gaur-21 and ordered it. So not continuing with the C frame mod.

eQjkdsU.png

oaE7JaG.png

Last edited:
Not a weekend project, but will post here. It's been a few months in the design stage.
Tripple 21700 DNA 250c mod. Will be printed with my new 2K resolution resin 3D printer.

frDz1Ha.png

oEcnT9D.png

ziMD7B3.png

I was working on a C frame mod, but then saw the Vandy Vape Gaur-21 and ordered it. So not continuing with the C frame mod.

eQjkdsU.png

oaE7JaG.png

It's still a project and it's still welcome to be posted.
Anyway you already told us so pics when you do it or it didn't happen!

It's still a project and it's still welcome to be posted.
Anyway you already told us so pics when you do it or it didn't happen!

It will happen, but not sure when coz also busy doing vocal recordings for a friend and then the editing afterwards could take a few weeks. After that I'll be able to focus my time on the mod. Working on the design a little at a time when I can. Will def post here when it's printed and when it's finalized.

It will happen, but not sure when coz also busy doing vocal recordings for a friend and then the editing afterwards could take a few weeks. After that I'll be able to focus my time on the mod. Working on the design a little at a time when I can. Will def post here when it's printed and when it's finalized.

are you in a band Sir ?

are you in a band Sir ?

Nope, but I do vocal recordings from time to time. Mostly for up-and-coming new singers, but now busy with recordings for an old friends. Did Ray Dylan and Lianie May's first demo's for them. (lol....if you even know who they are. Afrikaans recording artists.)

Nope, but I do vocal recordings from time to time. Mostly for up-and-coming new singers, but now busy with recordings for an old friends. Did Ray Dylan and Lianie May's first demo's for them. (lol....if you even know who they are. Afrikaans recording artists.)

interesting, thanks, all the best with that man

Just finished up a LPG bottle dolly for a holiday house on the west coast, the growing criminal element steals them whether chained of caged.
So necessity means it must be wheeled inside, a 35kg plus bottle is not something I want to tackle after back surgery.
Bonus is that if stolen it will be a lot easier to identify being a custom build.
This design wouldnt have been possible without a ring roller from Machinery Mart (R1495)

Wheels 75mm x 25mm wide with 13mm bore rated for 60kgs. R100
Steel 5x 25mm flat bar and 25mm tube R200
12mm steel rod for the axle R75

Testing it out with 40kgs of molding sand, wheels are a bit small but fine on hard surfaces where it will mainly be used.
gas bottle trolley.jpeg

Just finished up a LPG bottle dolly for a holiday house on the west coast, the growing criminal element steals them whether chained of caged.
So necessity means it must be wheeled inside, a 35kg plus bottle is not something I want to tackle after back surgery.
Bonus is that if stolen it will be a lot easier to identify being a custom build.
This design wouldnt have been possible without a ring roller from Machinery Mart (R1495)

Testing it out with 40kgs of molding sand, wheels are a bit small but fine on hard surfaces where it will mainly be used.
View attachment 219345
Great idea, actually disguise the LPG bottle inside those. Doubt they will want to steal Tupperware.

regards

View attachment 219345
The fun never stops. Awesome build brother.

Great idea, actually disguise the LPG bottle inside those. Doubt they will want to steal Tupperware.

regards

That actually a brilliant idea. I thought that was the plan before reading' sand'

I've actually had a small 20L barrel with a ring clamp lid stolen out of my backyard, seems its a makeshift toilet or water container for the Dunoon dwellers.
Needless to say 2 clip lid buckets on a trolley would be most attractive to the type of person who stole the last one.

I've actually had a small 20L barrel with a ring clamp lid stolen out of my backyard, seems its a makeshift toilet or water container for the Dunoon dwellers.
Needless to say 2 clip lid buckets on a trolley would be most attractive to the type of person who stole the last one.
Not funny, sorry for that brother. I know they steal everything around here too.
That trolley should make it easier to cart the tank around.
Maybe building a concrete bottle safe would be a good long term idea.

Trying to sort out the thing I never get to build.
IMG_20210117_174235.jpg
In my workshop of course;)
I don't know, bit I have more control over the electric drill.

During load shedding.IMG_20210117_181152.jpg
When our power supply eventually got restoredIMG_20210117_174235.jpg
And the product. 30x3 x36 all SSIMG_20210117_184720.jpg
Swivels are not complying lekka, but now I know what I want to change. And also build a drill clamp.

Back