Weekend Projects

I'm busy making separators for the drawers for my DIY concentrates. Will be so nice to be properly organized! IMG_20200905_120307.jpg

Will go in here:
IMG_20200905_123543.jpg
And be a vast improvement to this:
IMG_20200905_123555.jpg

Dunno if you saw my battery holder project but you could increase the spacing for concentrate bottles...
I don't think I did, where can I find it? I've been using cutting tools and glue, damn lucky I still have all my fingers, I'm not a DIY expert by any stretch of the imagination. That's my better half's job.

And I did it while consuming wine! Even more of a miracle if you take that into consideration!

I'm also getting somewhere. Not where I want to be ,but all obstacles have been beaten. Now just fitting and finishingIMG-20200905-WA0019.jpeg

IMG-20200905-WA0005.jpeg
I fitted these this morning after waiting for stock for a while.
Then the basin and mixer.
And also had issues with the WC stopcork. Lucky there was a spare from the shower that I could rework.

Saturdays finished job sun drying and then a heat set with an iron.
xrp T shirt.jpg

Sundays job was a service on an old Sony TC630 reel 2 reel (made from 1968 -71), drive belt needs replacing which is Mondays task, the rest was just oiling idler pulleys and cleaning off old caked dried out grease and replacing with some white lithium grease in a can.
Sony TC630.jpg

Phase 1 - Desk made of pine that I had standing around, installed and covered in some vinyl. Now I have a proper space to sit and work and build and mix.
71B5F64F-1D9A-4E27-886E-75FD770198B3.jpeg
Phase 2 - Shelving for printer and files next weekend, including varnish and final trim.
Phase 3 - Additional lighting and chair once funds can be allocated for this later in the year.

Pretty impressed with this pocket rocket Raspberry Pi setup as a media centre. The laptop was getting old. No more Windows! Yipeeee!
image.jpg

Regards

T
Saturdays finished job sun drying and then a heat set with an iron.
View attachment 206577

Sundays job was a service on an old Sony TC630 reel 2 reel (made from 1968 -71), drive belt needs replacing which is Mondays task, the rest was just oiling idler pulleys and cleaning off old caked dried out grease and replacing with some white lithium grease in a can.
View attachment 206579
This is one awesome project.
I wish I had one of those.

IMG-20200906-WA0028.jpeg IMG-20200906-WA0033.jpeg IMG-20200906-WA0027.jpeg
99% complete. Today the issue was the shower door. Now I have to wait for a new one.

Phase 1 - Desk made of pine that I had standing around, installed and covered in some vinyl. Now I have a proper space to sit and work and build and mix.
View attachment 206581
Phase 2 - Shelving for printer and files next weekend, including varnish and final trim.
Phase 3 - Additional lighting and chair once funds can be allocated for this later in the year.
Nice job bro.

Back