Weekly Poll: How Many Mods Have You Got?

How many mods have you got?

• Total voters

devdev

respice adspice prospice
ECIGSSA Donor
VIP
LV

Awards
Quick bit of research everyone

How many mods do you guys have?

For the purpose of answering the poll, a mod is any setup including a tank/battery. So an Ego with a Tank would be considered a mod.

at one stage I haf 18 in total. now im down to 2 which are both reos. oh and a couple of egos which the other family members use

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

I have 3:

1100mah Ego VV with Vapeonly mini bcc
650mah Ego VV with Vapeonly mini bcc
650mah Ego-T with mPT2

I should be getting my SVD on Saturday then it will be 4 mods all together

Sent from my S4 LTE using my finger

at one stage I haf 18 in total. now im down to 2 which are both reos. oh and a couple of egos which the other family members use

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk
I agree. I have like 3. Still got the V2 you sold me in the biginning if my vape journey @Cape vaping supplies . Waiting for a Raivapes mod from Fasttech as well. The Reos rock big time!

I have 6 mods in total. Lookng to get few more in the future

I'm a ***** when it comes to mods. :d

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Just the big ones got ego bats to.

e4uhu5ej.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9190 using Tapatalk

Love the poll @devdev
Wait till Rob sees that!
You may just get fined ;-)

I think a follow on from this question would be of the mods you have, how many do you regularly use? (ie on a daily basis)

I only have my SVD. A bit dicey if it fails yeah? Atomiser: evod, PT2 (with AFCV), igo-L, Russian 91%. Looking at a mech now and like the Nemesis but just for the sake of a back up, while I am still hunting for an ultimate in reliability and durability.

I just want 2 excellent devices, I do think the SVD is one of them (should I duck now!) maybe not the ULTIMATE .

Cheers,
F

3 x Attys: Ithaka, Helios Dripper (courtesy of @CraftyZA), and Kayfun Lite
2 x Mechanical mechs: Nemisis & K.T.S
1 x Electronic mech: Evic
6 x Ego & Evod batteries + Evod & CE5 clearomizers

I don't use the Evic or any of the Ego & Evods anymore

Wait till Rob sees that!
You may just get fined ;-)

May get fined? May?

I have made a note and the prosecutors are building a case as we speak! :D

SVD with Nautilus
SID with Nautilus
MVP with Aerotank
REO Grand
Zmax with Nautilus
5 ego-C Twists with mPT2's
2 eGo-C Twist 1300mah with mPT3's
2 Twisps
Nemesis with Russian on it's way
Magneto with IGO-W coming

Yes I know... I have a problem... but I think there will be no more purchases for a while... until the Sigelei 20W arrives. :p

To be honest I have no mod at all at the moment. A customer recently bought my original kayfun and original kraken :O So have a trusty ego-twist with a protank mini lol

To be honest I have no mod at all at the moment. A customer recently bought my original kayfun and original kraken :O So have a trusty ego-twist with a protank mini lol

As soon as your Nautilus stock arrives you will need to grab a MOD from stock and fire it up! :D

Sure thing rob. But for the vape meet I am deciding kayfun route or dripper route hmm. Leaning towards dripper for the sheer amount of clouds

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Sure thing rob. But for the vape meet I am deciding kayfun route or dripper route hmm. Leaning towards dripper for the sheer amount of clouds

I'm really interested to see your reaction when you finally get to try the Nautilus... kinda looking forward to making my first coil for Erica tomorrow too! I'm hoping I will still love my Nautilus's after firing up the REO because there are a few Reonaughts around here that think that will be the end of me and my Nautilus crusade. :eek:

3 x Attys: Ithaka, Helios Dripper (courtesy of @CraftyZA), and Kayfun Lite
2 x Mechanical mechs: Nemisis & K.T.S
1 x Electronic mech: Evic
6 x Ego & Evod batteries + Evod & CE5 clearomizers

I don't use the Evic or any of the Ego & Evods anymore

Hi @johan
Do you prefer the KTS or the Nemesis?
Am curious

Helios RDA clone, Igo L clone, kayfun original and Origen RDA original. The last 2 in daily use with either Nemesis or King Mod, the kayfun also on a SVD if coiled at higher ohms (1.3 - 1.6 ohm).

No need for anything else atm.

2 Evod tanks to go on Spinner for work tho.

Gesendet von meinem LIFETAB_E7316 mit Tapatalk

Hi @johan
Do you prefer the KTS or the Nemesis?
Am curious

@Silver I tend to use the Nemi more than the KTS, only reason being that the KF clone is on it (APV) and Ithaka on KTS (only use when I chill or need to get the nic levels up). If I have to choose, the KTS cause of better build quality.

Send from Android device using Tapatalk

Last edited:
im feeling left out here LOL

ive got one mod- svd with russian and a igol dripper

ive also got a 1300mah ego battery laying at home somewhere.

oh, and a nemesis (which hopefully will be in my hands today)

personally i feel that once i get the nemi, i should be content (keyword- SHOULD)

im feeling left out here LOL

ive got one mod- svd with russian and a igol dripper

ive also got a 1300mah ego battery laying at home somewhere.

oh, and a nemesis (which hopefully will be in my hands today)

personally i feel that once i get the nemi, i should be content (keyword- SHOULD)

In terms of a mech, it should keep you going for a while but then the hunt for the right kind of atty to go with it starts.

In terms of a mech, it should keep you going for a while but then the hunt for the right kind of atty to go with it starts.

dont you think the russian will be up for the challenge?

dont you think the russian will be up for the challenge?

The russian alone wont be enough dude..

The device is so awesome that you would to try every atty you can get your hands on.. cause on the neme everything just tastes so much better.

I even got a 510/ego adapter last night (@Dr Evil post our vape mail) just so that I can run an mPT2 on my neme.

There is just something about a mech that makes every juice taste 10 times better. That coupled with a few RDA's and a few RTA's man you will have juice bottles permanently attached to you as will not get enough of it.

I have never gone through juice as quickly through a variety of atty's as I have with my neme attached.. I just wanna vape and vape and vape..

That said I now see why there is such a hype for a mech and that includes the hype for a reo too.

Back