WeHe Minikin V1.5 (150w)

incorrect the finish is identical i own both

With regards to finish it also puzzled me as I saw an email from asmodus California stating the ruberised black is discontinued due to a pealing issue but WEHE has releases that exact one again.. confused

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

With regards to finish it also puzzled me as I saw an email from asmodus California stating the ruberised black is discontinued due to a pealing issue but WEHE has releases that exact one again.. confused

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
There is a issue? Mine is still perfect and i am not careful with it

An update of what is going on with Asmodus, WeHe, Laisimo and a few others.

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

Attachments

• complaintAgainstOu.pdf
    582.1 KB · Views: 69
An update of what is going on with Asmodus, WeHe, Laisimo and a few others.

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk
That paints a vastly different picture to my grasp of the fiasco.
Seems like Asmodus(Eddie) got throughly massaged with a pineapple by Sigelei et al, that was some read, mail & wire fraud, racketeering etc.
They even had him pay their utility bills. :eek:

Yeah that was a really interesting read.

I got sold one of these and I'm worried about keeping it, how do I know the thing won't break down much quicker than expected due to poor quality?

Does anyone know what chip is in the WEHE? The store salesman advised me to update the mod however I'm not sure how or what the chipset is. Looking as asmodus' site the cricket boards and circuitry look different.

That case is a brain drain. The plaintiffs are "COME NOW" and they have a warehouse in Milliken ave... But seriously this story has so many sides to it, it seems like Asmoduis commissioned Sigelei to make the Minikins for them, and Sig produced their own stuff on the side which is Wehe. The 120W did have te Wehe chip on both, and many if not all could be the same product because they were making 'one for you and one for me'. Seems like from the 150W onwards the Wehe and Asmodus products were diferent, Wehe was a copy and not from the same production.

I couldn't concentrate any harder so from the bits I read it seemed to go something like that. The Sig guy is quite a character, he got Asmodus to promote Sig products in the rush. Seems like the whole vaping industry is run by a chinese family and this is just family politics.

Back