Welcome To ECIGSSA.co.za

Welcome @Mklops, I know there are quite a bit of JHB peeps on the forum.

Welcome @Mklops
I'm also from Centurion. Be sure this forum will offer you all sorts of support & advice!...

Grand!

Nice to get such a warm reception!

A pity I missed the recent meet in early feb, looked like a blast!

Sent via harnessing the power of the moon's gravitational pull

Grand!

Nice to get such a warm reception!

A pity I missed the recent meet in early feb, looked like a blast!

Dont worry there will be more :) Next one is scheduled for April

Most welcome @Mklops. Great way to beat the stinkies this! Congrats. Browse around and ask away. Won't stay alternative for long. Happy vaping.

Most welcome @Mklops. Great way to beat the stinkies this! Congrats. Browse around and ask away. Won't stay alternative for long. Happy vaping.

You can say that again, been smoking liqua e juice for the past 3 weeks and I must say it is flipped awesome! Been cracking out on the mixed berry flavour! First night I had it I vaped an entire pt in like a hour :p

You can say that again, been smoking liqua e juice for the past 3 weeks and I must say it is flipped awesome! Been cracking out on the mixed berry flavour! First night I had it I vaped an entire pt in like a hour :p

And the range of juice in SA is just getting better by the day!

Welcome @Mklops! You have certainly found the right spot... the boys and girls on this forum are so helpful... just a word of advice to a newbie... ASK before you go off at a tangent and buy! The advice is you get here is spot on!

You are so on the right track with the ProTank 2 Mini!

Can't wait to try some of the other brands, tried about another two brands of juice (which I will not mention as of yet) but didn't taste very good and the hit wasn't as satisfying... But from reading it sounds like there is quite a bit of potential for the future in terms of local guys!

Liqua's Mixed Berry has been the only juice HRH's could vape for a long time. Now she has discovered Vapour Mountain's Passion Peach as well. Check out some of our member's reviews on juices here: http://www.ecigssa.co.za/index.php?forums/e-liquid-reviews/.

Welcome @Mklops! You have certainly found the right spot... the boys and girls on this forum are so helpful... just a word of advice to a newbie... ASK before you go off at a tangent and buy! The advice is you get here is spot on!

You are so on the right track with the ProTank 2 Mini!

Thanks for the advice, before I got my current setup I did quite a bit of research and am happy that I went with the protank 2 mini!

It vapes like a demon and saterday I drop it by accident and it fell about 5m between some wooden decking without as much as a scratch so build quality is A class!

In terms of upgrading, considering an svd next but will get reviews and advice from peeps!

The SVD is pretty awesome.. I bit bulky for carry around imo but man it is a beast.

Would definitely like to get me one as a next upgrade when possible.

Only problem is that it seems they are starting to become scarce, word is innokin has discontinued it's production

In terms of bulkiness, I agree but am considering it as a home vape and the vv for work.. or alternatively the vtr looks interesting. ..

Yeah I heard that as well.

Cant see why they would do that as the SVD in my opinion is one of their best products, the MVP cant come close to it..

In terms of upgrading, considering an svd next but will get reviews and advice from peeps!

I have both and I prefer the iTaste MVP... but the SVD looks like a Lightsabre and that's cool! :D

I prefer the MVP because it fits better in my pocket... Just waiting for the Nautilus Tank to see if that's perfection.

I'm a BIG star wars nerd so anything remotely lightsaber like is cool! Even saw guys putting leds in there tank which makes it look like the real deal! (First project when I get an svd)

If I'm not mistaken, the mvp is a fixed battery? Prefer the vtr for the vv and VW mods as well as the sunk in tank which makes it shorter

Last edited:
If I'm not mistaken, the mvp is a fixed battery? Prefer the vtr for the vv and VW mods as well as the sunk in tank which makes it shorter

Yes it is... and I hear you on the VTR.

That's really interesting! Why do you say that @BhavZ ?
Purely on stats

The MVP lacked quite a bit on wattage when compared to what the SVD can push out. The build quality of the SVD seem more solid to me compared to the MVP. I appreciate the techie look that the SVD has and the SVD felt a lot more comfortable in my hands compared to the MVP.

The fact that you can change the battery in the SVD helps as well as you can load it with larger batteries as well as batteries that can hand a higher amp draw. The MVP max wattage is 11W where as the SVD has a max wattage of 15W.

I'm a BIG star wars need so anything remotely lightsaber like is cool! Even saw guys putting leds in there tank which makes it look like the real deal! (First project when I get an svd)

Just be careful with tanks and the VTR. I have seen that not all tanks fit in the VTR and you will need an adapter to get it to fit.

Just be careful with tanks and the VTR. I have seen that not all tanks fit in the VTR and you will need an adapter to get it to fit.

That's what put me off it in the first place!

Back