Welcome To ECIGSSA.co.za

OK I can relax again... I thought I had missed something... :p

Wow I think the build of the MVP is WAY ahead of the SVD... funny how it's horses for courses! :D

Agreed, the beauty of vaping is that there are some many great devices and atty's out thre to fit everyone's preferences and personality and one can really show their identity with the kit choice.

Last edited:
Just be careful with tanks and the VTR. I have seen that not all tanks fit in the VTR and you will need an adapter to get it to fit.

Thats correct - most of your tanks which are rebuilds wont fit so you need an adapter which does come with it anyway but yes this does make it longer

Well its between the svd or the vtr for me as my next step, which ever I can find! Been checking the classifieds as well which looks like a viable alternative so if someone is looking to offload one of the two, please do hit me up!

Big thing for me at this stage is battery on the vv, which leaves something to be desired...

And agreed, I have seen some really unique and awesome modded mods out there! Just wish I was a bit more artistic then technical:(

Sent via harnessing the power of the moon's gravitational pull

Last edited:
Back