Well cr@p :(

Paul33

General dumbass
LV

Awards
Just a late night moan and groan...

I just dropped my shogun mod and the door broke and the drip tip on my gear now has a lekker dent in it.

the other day I dropped my billet box and had to search for the doors after they exploded off when it hit the ground.

early onset arthritis just sucks. I drop everything all the time.

moan over :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I just dropped my shogun mod and the door broke and the drip tip on my gear now has a lekker dent in it.

the other day I dropped my billet box and had to search for the doors after they exploded off when it hit the ground.

Dropped my mod too today while visiting someone and ran all over the house the get the pieces to the mod and just said sorry.

Dropped my mod too today while visiting someone and ran all over the house the get the pieces to the mod and just said sorry.
At least I was in my own house so no one to apologize too.

scared the crap out of the cat though...

At least I was in my own house so no one to apologize too.

scared the crap out of the cat though...
I suffer from cramping in the hand which gets worse in the winter maybe arthritis, not sure i'm a typical man who just doesn't do doctors, while being good at telling everyone else they should get that checked out!

Welcome to the club, I don’t drink or vape lefty after the last coffee incident where I nearly burned down the family farm with a cuppa to the lap, I felt so cheap though as I undressed myself in record time.:D

Welcome to the club, I don’t drink or vape lefty after the last coffee incident where I nearly burned down the family farm with a cuppa to the lap, I felt so cheap though as I undressed myself in record time.:D
I hear you. Left is way worse than the right but the right is catching up quick.

I’m gonna have to bubble wrap my mods I think.

Crawl everywhere you go, that way, if you drop something, it'll just fall over :p

images

There you go. Problem solved. :)

can relate, dropped two of mods and completely broke both the drip tips, luckily I use RDA's so no glass to worry about, but still a really cr@ppy feeling, especially seeing that I have to use my one and only 510 drip it on a RDA, and IMO it just looks wrong.:(:-D

can relate, dropped two of mods and completely broke both the drip tips, luckily I use RDA's so no glass to worry about, but still a really cr@ppy feeling, especially seeing that I have to use my one and only 510 drip it on a RDA, and IMO it just looks wrong.:(:-D
This is my problem, I only have 810’s lying around, no 510’s at all :facepalm:

Sorry to hear about your medical condition @Paul33. Just wondering ... have you been tested for diabetes? Loss of feeling in the fingers is one of the consequences if glucose levels are not controlled.

Sorry to hear about your medical condition @Paul33. Just wondering ... have you been tested for diabetes? Loss of feeling in the fingers is one of the consequences if glucose levels are not controlled.
Thanks @Hooked bit definitely not diabetes.

I’ve made peace with it so I just deal with on a day to day basis now.

Had a Smoant battle star few years ago, that thing was almost in-destructible. Try and get a Rincoe Manto S, Made from a super light plastic material and can take a beating too, u can get one for under R500 brand new. Just traded mine last week, started MTL vaping

Let me guess, nothing broke on the BB when you dropped it?

Back