What am I doing wrong?

We need to make sure that Nickel wire will work in the Kbox Mini C.

I know that I could not use Nickel wire in my Kanger Kbox Mini. I could only use Kanthal at that stage. I think the Kbox Mini C is not a temperature control device?

Wouldn't Kanthal just be easier?

Yeah, an entire squonking kit (with a spare dripper albeit a pretty gnarly one in the Coral RDA supplied with the Pico) for about the price of a Smok tank. Chicken dinner.

Yeah, an entire squonking kit (with a spare dripper albeit a pretty gnarly one in the Coral RDA supplied with the Pico) for about the price of a Smok tank. Chicken dinner.
That's awesome. Literally my only problem with the Pico Squeeze is the lack of VV or VW. I'm a control-freak when it comes to consistency. I hate it when the watts drop off as the battery starts dropping :(

Thank you so much for all the advice!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Yeah, the unregulated thing is a concern. I will really only use it for visiting friends, which is normally 3-4 hours. From the testing I've done so far, a full battery will easily last me that long before the vape sags. I work at home so don't need to use it there. My setups are on my desk and dripping is no problem.

Hey Tanya. I have a couple of pre-loved, unused rta's you use to cut your teeth on before going out and buying something

Hey Tanya. I have a couple of pre-loved, unused rta's you use to cut your teeth on before going out and buying something
Oh wow! Really? I would love to try some out before committing to new kit...

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I use a Knox mini and a just s apart from mtl tanks I put on it I build my own coils for it.if you still have your setup check out @BumbleBee post on replaceable coil rebuilds.I even use Clapton's in it and its awsome

Back