What Build

Take out the coil, put a multimeter on the posts and fire the mod. Should read around 4.1 - 4.2V

Another thing, should the one post have so much play. It screws into the deck, but when screwed in it has some play in that you can wiggle it about. It only stops wiggling once its fully screwed in

Sent from my ONE 3G HD using Tapatalk

I'm assuming you've recoiled it ensuring one of the legs didn't break and you rewicked it ensuring the wick hadn't broken inside the coil.....

Another thing, should the one post have so much play. It screws into the deck, but when screwed in it has some play in that you can wiggle it about. It only stops wiggling once its fully screwed in

No it should not. The posts should not move at all!

Recoiled and rewicked twice. Tried with two different batteries. With the second one it was better but still little to no flavour on a fresh wick. Also the ramp up time is fairly slow. You push fire and nothing much happens for a while

No it should not. The posts should not move at all!
The problem is that if you screw the post all the way in in order to eliminate the wiggling you cant build on it because the post hole faces the other post. In order get the post holes on the post with 2 holes parallel to the other post holes you have to unscrew it and that causes the wiggle

The problem is that if you screw the post all the way in in order to eliminate the wiggling you cant build on it because the post hole faces the other post. In order get the post holes on the post with 2 holes parallel to the other post holes you have to unscrew it and that causes the wiggle

Then it's a dud Cyclone. I had three of them and sent them back to the supplier in the Philippines and got replacements.

I also got one of those recently, and the supplier exchanged it for me with no issues. I think you need to have a chat to the supplier mate.

Dont know who the overseas supplier is as it came in unmarked packaging. Bought it at Vape Decadence. I'll contact them. R640 is a lot to lose. Its at times like these that you should have bought the Pico kit as per the original plan.

Dont know who the overseas supplier is as it came in unmarked packaging. Bought it at Vape Decadence. I'll contact them. R640 is a lot to lose. Its at times like these that you should have bought the Pico kit as per the original plan.

Vape Decadence will certainly replace it for you!

You got a great combo there. You just need to keep in mind that you have one of the best MTL atty's available, which wasn't designed for DLH and as such in my opinion it is a below average DLH atty.

Once you get a replacement set it up for what it was designed and you'll be happy.

Is it performing the same on both your Reos?

I believe you have 2.

Try the cyclone on both reos and see if you see any difference in performance

You got a great combo there. You just need to keep in mind that you have one of the best MTL atty's available, which wasn't designed for DLH and as such in my opinion it is a below average DLH atty.

Once you get a replacement set it up for what it was designed and you'll be happy.
Bought it for being such good MTL atty. I'll post a pic of my highly amateur build and maybe a vid of the wobbling post

Vapedecadence replaced my Cyclone, no hassles. Teust me,the Cyclone is a great atty. 3 of my 5 reos have them on top and I would not change them for anything. Having 2nd thoughts about the Melo iii tank though.... Get so 28awg kanthal and ss 316L too, build coils for MTL and then report back.

Vapedecadence replaced my Cyclone, no hassles. Teust me,the Cyclone is a great atty. 3 of my 5 reos have them on top and I would not change them for anything. Having 2nd thoughts about the Melo iii tank though.... Get so 28awg kanthal and ss 316L too, build coils for MTL and then report back.
What was wrong with yours?

The negative posts was stripped, kept spinning without tightening.

Should the post be tightened when you build? Like I said, mine tightens, but then the post holes are at a right angle to the positive post hole. You have to loosen it to line up the holes

Should the post be tightened when you build? Like I said, mine tightens, but then the post holes are at a right angle to the positive post hole. You have to loosen it to line up the holes

Yip, it should be tight to make proper contact. Better to try and manipulate the wire to the awkward hole position. But, do consider swapping it out for another one with the vendor.

Heres my amateur build. Its skew because when you turn the post screw to tighten it, the whole post turns. The other pic shows the post hole when completely tightened.

b51150fc4e313c3ae8db0350ac5ce01a.jpg

593e8e409a7e46e0c3dd04fca9dd5db5.jpg

You could try and insert the small allen key through the powt hole and tightem it up a little further until it lines up, but be ge tle with it.

Preliminary indication from Vape Decadence is that all cyclone are like this. You should supposedly not tighten the post all the way. Anybody want to buy a cyclone.....bargain price....

Sorry, but that's a load of BS. All my posts are tight. No rda has semi-loose posts. I really think the vendor should own up to his product in this case.

I'm someone who hates battling with something. As soon as I struggle I lose interest. Watch for a REO and Cyclone in the classifieds soon:cry:

Back