What did you Mix today?

@lesvaches

So I've popped open my bottle of @Paul33 's choffee and filled my tank. Another very delightful juice full of flavour. I was worried the chocolate glazed donut would overpower the cappuccino but it compliments it nicely with the bitter coffee taste still coming through and the chocolate just lingering in the background.
I was also worried that the juice would be harsh with the high percentage of cappuccino but the cream just smooths things out perfectly.
Very nice get up and go juice. Proof again that one doesn't need to always over complicate a recipe with lots of ingredients to produce a good and tasty juice.

Finally my choffee is done steeping. A few people asked me to tell them how it turns out..
I'm not very good at this... but what I get is a proper doughnut vape , very warm.. there is a hint of sweetness.. No chocolate at all, slight bitterness from the coffee as an after taste. For my personal taste, I'll add sweetener to the next batch.. Maybe a cream.. Maybe some vanilla custard.. drop the coffee a teensy bit.
I won't be able to vape this the whole day , it's too dense or heavy (if that makes sense)but it's a nice change from all the light fruit vapes I'm used to. So for me it will be good for after a solid meal.
Well done @Paul33
Glad you enjoying it!!

I would like to express my gratitude to all the experienced mixologists who take the time to post their recipes on this thread, as well as others.

I'm not going to single out individuals (it's difficult to resist the urge) because I might unwittingly leave someone out.

I am a lazy DIY juice maker and haven't the will (or skill) to create my own juices. You guys allow me to "steal" your efforts. I appreciate the fact that some of you spend tons of time perfecting juices.

I also trust you guys before I trust those on other websites, forums etc. I have come to know which of you make juices which I like, which is useful. The same would apply to some of you on other threads but I thought I could express my thanks here.

images (5).jpg

Cactus Pear - Playing around with FA pear.

Ooh this one's a winner. Been enjoying it in this hot weather this last week and it just keep on getting better:

INW Cactus 0.75%
FA Pear 3%
Menthol 1% (Can be adjusted to 2%)

I just love how the menthol and Cactus work together. And the Pear just pops out. The pear doesn't really add that much flavour in the beginning but does seem to come through after a bit of steeping. It mainly adds some body natural sweetness.

Going to play with this one a bit more. Thinking of adding some lime and pomegranate. Just to for some complexity and to keep it light.

Mixed some Cactus and Guava and this surprisingly turned out pretty darn good, and i say this cause i have had bad luck with the exact same guava used about two years back....think i might have used too much and the guava tasted like Polony! LOL

CAP Sweet Guava - 4%
INW Cactus - 1%
Koolade 0.5% (Optional - I didnt use it but i think it would make this a perfect summers day vape)

This is a really juicy vape, like drinking a juice. Personally i would drop the guava to maybe 3% next time but it is really good.

I think there is a recipe like this which is why i tried it, but could not remember what it was called or where i saw it so it has no name currently.

Mixed some Cactus and Guava and this surprisingly turned out pretty darn good, and i say this cause i have had bad luck with the exact same guava used about two years back....think i might have used too much and the guava tasted like Polony! LOL

CAP Sweet Guava - 4%
INW Cactus - 1%
Koolade 0.5% (Optional - I didnt use it but i think it would make this a perfect summers day vape)

I think there is a recipe like this which is why i tried it, but could not remember what it was called or where i saw it so it has no name currently.
prickly victory, i am currently vaping a 60ml mix, surprisingly good, really good.
https://alltheflavors.com/recipes/37881

CAP Sweet Guava - 4%
INW Cactus - 1%

This is a really juicy vape, like drinking a juice. Personally i would drop the guava to maybe 3% next time but it is really good.

Got 50 ml on a short steep, can’t wait. Looking at your comment I may adjust to 3 as well depending, and I didn’t Ice it up, next time I suppose.

Got 50 ml on a short steep, can’t wait. Looking at your comment I may adjust to 3 as well depending, and I didn’t Ice it up, next time I suppose.
I left the guava at 4% but dropped the cactus to 0.5%. This really changed it for me, I much prefer it with the lower cactus.

I did not try mine with ice mine, was out of Koolade. But think it will work great. Maybe the Guava settles after a week steep. Its good at 4%, but i want to try it at 3 as well. Great simple recipe that works

I did not try mine with ice mine, was out of Koolade. But think it will work great. Maybe the Guava settles after a week steep. Its good at 4%, but i want to try it at 3 as well. Great simple recipe that works
so you didn't steep this?

so you didn't steep this?

Made last week, probably stood for 3 days....TBH i didnt vape it at first cause i was scared! LOL

So over the weekend i thought let me try it out and its good.

Nothing much in this recipe so doubt a long steep will make a difference

Made last week, probably stood for 3 days....TBH i didnt vape it at first cause i was scared! LOL

So over the weekend i thought let me try it out and its good.

Nothing much in this recipe so doubt a long steep will make a difference
i kind of agree but it was recommended that the cactus steeps for a week to ten day, i think it will soften both, effectively giving 3%-0.5%. i could be completely wrong.

i kind of agree but it was recommended that the cactus steeps for a week to ten day, i think it will soften both, effectively giving 3%-0.5%. i could be completely wrong.

Agreed, Will make a difference im sure even if it is just to "soften" the flavor a bit which will only improve this juice more.

Ooh this one's a winner. Been enjoying it in this hot weather this last week and it just keep on getting better:

INW Cactus 0.75%
FA Pear 3%
Menthol 1% (Can be adjusted to 2%)

I just love how the menthol and Cactus work together. And the Pear just pops out. The pear doesn't really add that much flavour in the beginning but does seem to come through after a bit of steeping. It mainly adds some body natural sweetness.

Going to play with this one a bit more. Thinking of adding some lime and pomegranate. Just to for some complexity and to keep it light.

For the pear, give my pear combo a go. FA Pear brings the juicy, run down your chin, pear with INW Pear providing the gritty texture, crunch and mouth feel:

INW Pear 2%
FA Pear 2.5%

For the pear, give my pear combo a go. FA Pear brings the juicy, run down your chin, pear with INW Pear providing the gritty texture, crunch and mouth feel:

INW Pear 2%
FA Pear 2.5%

I wanted to, but they don't have the INW at Vapehyper. Its on my blk shopping list.

Mixed the following last night, now im out of Nicotine so will probably only mix again next week.

Doug's Awesome Sauce - Made last night and vaped a tank this morning and its pretty good although i have subbed Strawberry Shisha for Strawberry RF SC. I very nice strawberry and peach cream. Although i struggle to taste strawberry, you can see what the strawberry does with the Peach here. http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/716330/Doug's Awesome Sauce
Jelly Baby - 30ml x 2 made for a friend of my SO which also loves this recipe and keeps coming back for more.

Thats all folks

Mixed up a v1 of a lemon cheesecake:
Inw yes we cheesecake 3%
Fa apple pie 0.5%
Inw biscuit (og) 1%
Fa lemon scicaly 3%
Fa custard 1.5%
Cap juicy lemon 1%
Turned out great reminds me alot of dinner lady lemon tart remix. Steeping it still a bit.

Chasing a custard cake:
Flv pound cake 2%
Cap vanillacupcake 1 %
Inw custard 2%
Fa custard premium 3%
Cap vanilla whipped cream 1%
Fa coconut 1%
Ooo powdered susugar 1%
Still busy steeping

Last edited:
Mixed up a v1 of a lemon cheesecake:
Inw yes we cheesecake 3%
Fa apple pie 0.5%
Inw biscuit (og) 1%
Fa lemon scicaly 3%
Fa custard 1.5%
Cap juicy lemon 1%
Turned out great reminds me alot of dinner lady lemon tart remix. Steeping it still a bit.

Chasing a custard cake:
Flv pound cake 2%
Cap vanillacupcake 1 %
Inw custard 2%
Fa cucustard premium 3%
Cap vanilla whipped cream 1%
Fa coconut 1%
Ooo powdered susugar 1%
Still busy steeping

The lemon cheesecake looks good. May I suggest that you try another version with FE Lemon - this lemon is superb and works brilliantly in a a cheesecake. So keep you base but sub the Lemon only. I am currently vaping Lemon Curd Cheesecake which uses the FE Lemon and it is outstanding. Let me know how you find it.

8zIfJbp.jpg

Went to buy nic the other day, and saw the Cloudburst concentrates at R10. It was so cheap so I bought 10 of them to play around with, because I dont see any recipies with them.
One brilliant one I discovered so far is the Vanilla soft serve. Made three recipes so far and not one was really great, then I add some soft serve to it and its good:-D
Taste like this old soft serve, not new milky lane stuff.

Back