What did you Mix today?

Mixed the following last night:

Icee Lychee (One Shot)- Added some Mango to the mix to see how it works
Grack Juice - To try (But i used ws23 instead of koolada)
Prickly Victory - To try. Based on the feedback here I did 60ml, as I am sure i will like this one

Also tasted Cardinal after 1 week of steeping and I'm really impressed with it. A very well balanced RY4 with enough of a tobacco taste. Mixed it for my wife as she likes more of a tobacco taste and less sweet notes.
Looking good. You will notice a strange phenomenon though, no matter how much you try to keep it safe, the Cardinal seems to just disappear. :confused:This will mean you will have to mix more and more every time, untill you end up mixing a liter at a time.:D

Looking good. You will notice a strange phenomenon though, no matter how much you try to keep it safe, the Cardinal seems to just disappear. :confused:This will mean you will have to mix more and more every time, untill you end up mixing a liter at a time.:D
i'm doing Prickly Victory in 1L mixes now...

A restock of mango sticky rice (yum)

And the new Sticky litchi (hopefully yum)

1A68B8D0-169D-43B3-97F3-41359AE41F69.jpeg

Mixed these last weekend but I'm only getting around to posting here now. This is my first batch of DIY e-liquid... :eek: Rather anxious to try them, a bit nervous about the outcome but mostly excited.

All the glass bottles are 120ml mixes which have since been decanted into small bottles. The dropper bottles are 15ml testers & the Chubby Gorilla bottle are 50ml mixes.

Hopefully this is the start of a fun and rewarding journey!! :wasntme:

IMG_20181202_191913_HDR.jpg IMG_20181203_000638_HDR.jpg

Thats a huge amount for your first mixing session @takatatak
Congrats and i hope you find several winners when you get round to trying them

Mixed these last weekend but I'm only getting around to posting here now. This is my first batch of DIY e-liquid... :eek: Rather anxious to try them, a bit nervous about the outcome but mostly excited.

All the glass bottles are 120ml mixes which have since been decanted into small bottles. The dropper bottles are 15ml testers & the Chubby Gorilla bottle are 50ml mixes.

Hopefully this is the start of a fun and rewarding journey!! :wasntme:

View attachment 153296 View attachment 153297
Nice!!!!

Thanks @Paul33 - I'm really looking forward to trying your RY4 (along with everything else) :) Nice and simple but it sounds and smells delicious so I'm sure it's gonna be good... Many thanks to you, @Andre, @Rude Rudi, @RichJB, @GSM500, @Chukin'Vape & everyone else for all of your awesome contributions to the DIY community!! I'm pretty confident my recipe & mixing research will pay off & it wouldn't have been possible without you guys... ;)

Thats a huge amount for your first mixing session @takatatak
Congrats and i hope you find several winners when you get round to trying them
Lol! Yeah, it is quite a large mix for a first attempt but I'm mixing for 4 people so there's around 25-30ml of each juice per person. If all goes well, this will hopefully become a more regular activity... :D

Thanks @Paul33 - I'm really looking forward to trying your RY4 (along with everything else) :) Nice and simple but it sounds and smells delicious so I'm sure it's gonna be good... Many thanks to you, @Andre, @Rude Rudi, @RichJB, @GSM500, @Chukin'Vape & everyone else for all of your awesome contributions to the DIY community!! I'm pretty confident my recipe & mixing research will pay off & it wouldn't have been possible without you guys... ;)
Anytime!

This is the best place to get diy info, so much knowledge on this forum.

Haven't tried red pill. I have tried xxx , it's brilliant. What does red pill taste like

Really looking forward to the feedback on the Red Pil how close is it to the commercial one.
I’m assuming it’ll be exactly the same as the commercial one @Dolfie

I can’t imagine they’ll market it as Red Pill and change the recipe.

Taste will depend on how you mix it though. How much nic, quality of bases, % of concentrate used etc but I reckon if you mix accurately it’ll be the same awesome juice :party:

Ordered some flavours from Flavourworld, mixed the following:

Double Mango 6%
CAP Sweet Mango 1%
TFA Papaya 1%
CAP Super Sweet 0.5%
WS23 (Black Ice) 1%

TFA Absinthe II 4%
FW Black Licorice 1.5%
FA Black Currant 2%
INW Cactus 0.75%
WS23 (Black Ice) 1%
CAP Super Sweet 0.5%
Menthol 1%

Both taste great with overnight steep and great hot summer vapes.

Sent from my SNE-LX2 using Tapatalk

Lol! Yeah, it is quite a large mix for a first attempt but I'm mixing for 4 people so there's around 25-30ml of each juice per person. If all goes well, this will hopefully become a more regular activity... :D

Well you will have to. I don't mix less than 300ml at a time adn I don't mix for friends
Ordered some flavours from Flavourworld, mixed the following:

Double Mango 6%
CAP Sweet Mango 1%
TFA Papaya 1%
CAP Super Sweet 0.5%
WS23 (Black Ice) 1%

TFA Absinthe II 4%
FW Black Licorice 1.5%
FA Black Currant 2%
INW Cactus 0.75%
WS23 (Black Ice) 1%
CAP Super Sweet 0.5%
Menthol 1%

Both taste great with overnight steep and great hot summer vapes.

The Absinthe one looks interesting.
You'll see the Mango gets quite a bit better after a couple of days. There is a bit of a chemical taste that goes away.

Well you will have to. I don't mix less than 300ml at a time adn I don't mix for friends

The Absinthe one looks interesting.
You'll see the Mango gets quite a bit better after a couple of days. There is a bit of a chemical taste that goes away.
Thanks, the Absinthe one is great, Double Mango went through the Magnetic stirrer overnight at 300rpm. Did not pick up any chemical notes.

I wanted something easy , not in the mood for complex mixes - just simple and sweet so:
Bombies Nana Cream by fizzmustard...

(LA) Banana Cream 5%
(TPA) Dragon fruit 3%
(TPA) Strawberry 7%

now for the week steep but smelling really kiff at the moment .

Paul's RY4 Rocks , tried it a while ago and after the long wait it was great , I will mix up a new lot when it's less hectic at work , the guys on the forum is loaded with good advice and tips , thanks to all of you .

Back