What did you Mix today?

Thank man, first time mixing and I chose fruit cause it seems easier, do you reuse your syringes or can I throw them away?

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
You can reuse them again but if you can clean them out with pg you only need to use a little bit otherwise hot water and a bit of lemon juice

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

Thank man, first time mixing and I chose fruit cause it seems easier, do you reuse your syringes or can I throw them away?

I also started out with syringes.
Get yourself a scale. It's a lot faster and less messy than using syringes

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk

Funny thing I just ordered one from bossvape but im still waiting for the courier to give me a tracking no

Depends on the size of your batch - op to 100ml -syringes are fine [and yes , clean and reuse]
bigger batches - use your scale.

BIG shoutout to @Paul33
Remember that RY4 Vanilla recipe you gave me when I started mixing ? Mixed up a batch today and boy,oh boy -still a winner .
Thank you again .Check the nifty blk bottles and white writing!
20200506_162130.jpg

Hi Guys.
So today I did my first to mixes. Waiting for my scale from blckflavour so had to use syringes.
Been reading alot and it is my own creations.
Sour gummy apple and a type of fizzy sherbet.
Giving them till the weekend to try them out.
Mix is 70%vg/30%pg 6mg nic and flavour total is about 6%
Hope it works

CLOSED
Dear Customer

BLCK has always been about going the extra mile for our clients and as much as we would love to supply level 4 essentials items, unfortunately we cannot continue doing so as we have been inundated with requests to supply non-essential items and this is not what our brand is about.

We know this is a tough time for our clients & vendors but we have had to make this difficult decision in order to sustain our long term goal.

We will not be taking any more orders at this time

Our payment options have been deactivated until further notice

All existing orders for essential items will be shipped out

Orders containing non-essential items will be shipped once the tobacco ban has been lifted as mentioned in our previous mailer

Please expect delays as courier services are working with minimal staff

We do apologize for this inconvenience and we cannot wait to start trading again with our full range of products.

Our online support team will be available to help with track and trace as well as any other queries you may have.

Okay, so not technically mixed today, but rather started vaping these two after the required steeps:

1) Flavourworld Supershot - Litchi Freeze: Fingertip taste is 100% Litchi Liqui Fruit with ice. One shot makes 100ml at a R69 price tag and it is a bargain. Vaping this one one the Gen, in a VLS RDA in single coil mode (Wotofo Alien with one wrap added to the out-the-bottle coil, came in at .36). I started this one at 50W (started the build at 40W on a previous liquid and it was flat and slow to ramp) and didn't get as much of the litchi juice as I wanted. Lots of ice and a "floral" litchi flavour. I then ramped it up to 60W and the Liqui Fruit is back (still a slight floral angle in the background). The VLS still delivers a cool-ish vape at 60W, so I think this one will be a juice that you need to play around with depending on the atty and coils you are running. Final verdict, damn nice. I love a good litchi juice and this one delivered everything that Red Pill failed to do.

2) PB Haze off ATF (https://alltheflavors.com/recipes/112431#pb_haze_by_nastynate): I added 0.3 Super Sweet to this one right off the bat to see if my wife will like it. Running this one in an Intake single with a Coilology Framed Staple at 0.34 and 40W. The first tank was REALLY weird, lots of in your face peanut (I even got the flavour of the peanut skins you get with roasted skin-on peanuts), but not much ice cream. To be honest the taste had a "chalky" or dry finish to it. It grew on me and maybe the cotton settled, but 20mls in and I really like it, the peanut skin angle is gone and I just get a really full peanut butter, creamy, custardy vape. If you are tired of all the Vanilla, strawberry, butterscotch etc custards, give this one a go.

Some good suggestions back here. Thanks! Wanted to try something different. Ended up mixing the following:

Bliss : A rich, sticky & creamy caramel tobacco.

Zoo "You Biscuit" ( Only old recipe i made previously of the lot )

Mayan Milk - chocolate milk

Goofy's Juice - Semi-tobacco (RY4 styled) with peanut butter and hazelnut cream.

Butterscotch Reserve - A creamy butterscotch RY4 inspired by the deliciousness of Glas Basix "Butterscotch Reserve."

S&M - A deeply delicious strawberry milk

A first for me, having to steep for 20 days ( Goofy Juice ). All my mixes have been around the 3 - 7 days steep time , max.

Some good suggestions back here. Thanks! Wanted to try something different. Ended up mixing the following:

Bliss : A rich, sticky & creamy caramel tobacco.

Zoo "You Biscuit" ( Only old recipe i made previously of the lot )

Mayan Milk - chocolate milk

Goofy's Juice - Semi-tobacco (RY4 styled) with peanut butter and hazelnut cream.

Butterscotch Reserve - A creamy butterscotch RY4 inspired by the deliciousness of Glas Basix "Butterscotch Reserve."

S&M - A deeply delicious strawberry milk

A first for me, having to steep for 20 days ( Goofy Juice ). All my mixes have been around the 3 - 7 days steep time , max.

Mayan Milk and Butterscotch Reserve are winners. Please let me know how Bliss turns out, was looking at that myself the other day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mixed up some more Mayan Milk last night, as well as a Drip Hacks Butterboy One Shot and 60ml of Abuela (cigar with vanilla and mango) by FEAR.

Mixed up some ADV’s that I’ve been missing greatly while trying to thin out the testers I did so they don’t go to waste, should be ready just as the other stuff finishes:
Soho
Cardinal
Goofy’s juice, first real mix but it moved right up the list, now for that 30 day wait:D
Red Pill one shot, it’s been a while!
Lemon Meringue, all @Christos fault, now I’m hooked on the flavour
Doing some more today, as winter is coming more bakery and puddings joining, and all at 60/40 for good wicking in colder temps.
Coffee cake
Custard now, first try
3 One shots from All day Vapes to see if they scratch a itch I’ve got
See if I see something else I want to try
And 2 or 3 “care packages” that will fall of my cars roof while shopping tomorrow.

I've just been throwing recipes together using some of my older and less-used concentrates, in an effort to get at least some value from them before they waste away. I haven't hit a winner yet but nothing has been awful either, I've happily vaped everything I've mixed. I adopt the Wayne reaction of "This isn't bad, it needs some work but it's 90% there". Except, in my case, it's about 72% there. But hey, I have juice during lockdown. So I count my blessings.

I've just been throwing recipes together using some of my older and less-used concentrates, in an effort to get at least some value from them before they waste away. I haven't hit a winner yet but nothing has been awful either, I've happily vaped everything I've mixed. I adopt the Wayne reaction of "This isn't bad, it needs some work but it's 90% there". Except, in my case, it's about 72% there. But hey, I have juice during lockdown. So I count my blessings.

I wish I had the confidence of just throwing stuff together. I think once I have some adv staples locked down I will start playing. I think the random mixes teach you what effect different flavours have on each other, so makes for some valuable experience.

Mixed up some ADV’s that I’ve been missing greatly while trying to thin out the testers I did so they don’t go to waste, should be ready just as the other stuff finishes:
Soho
Cardinal
Goofy’s juice, first real mix but it moved right up the list, now for that 30 day wait:D
Doing some more today, as winter is coming more bakery and puddings joining, and all at 60/40 for good wicking in colder temps.
Coffee cake
Custard now, first try
And 2 or 3 “care packages” that will fall of my cars roof while shopping tomorrow.
It was @GSM500 who introduced me to it and I can’t get enough :D
So a big thank you to the pied piper for always being willing to assist.

Soho
Cardinal
Coffee cake
Custard now, first try

Do you have links to the lemon meringue and coffee cake recipes?

Mixed up Stompie’s Mango Fandango today, been waiting way too long to get that done.

Also mixed up some Georgia Cardinal (FEAR)... starts as Cardinal as a base, but with Apricot and White Peach added. If this tastes as good as it smelled off the shake, it’s going to be a definite winner!

Mixed up Stompie’s Mango Fandango today, been waiting way too long to get that done.

Also mixed up some Georgia Cardinal (FEAR)... starts as Cardinal as a base, but with Apricot and White Peach added. If this tastes as good as it smelled off the shake, it’s going to be a definite winner!

I’ve tried it and I really like it, may eventually replace the original in the adv section, something I thought was impossible. But then again, I adore apricot. Come to think of it, added to the list to mix in the coming week.

Back