What did you Mix today?

Recently mixed recipes with links:

Goofy's Juice (winner) - https://alltheflavors.com/recipes/66571#goofy_s_juice_by_vladimirosstafylidis

Butterscotch Reserve (winner) - https://alltheflavors.com/recipes/80057#butterscotch_reserve_by_ihavenoidea

Butterscotch Caramel Custard (decent) - https://alltheflavors.com/recipes/160346#my_butterscotch_caramel_custard_by_xoxmx

Carasmack (decent) - https://alltheflavors.com/recipes/175854#carasmack_3_2_1_by_furiousmixer

Mayan Milk (WINNER) - https://alltheflavors.com/recipes/129931#mayan_milk_by_folkart

Folkart Reserve (could be a winner, my one bottle collapsed and I added double the INW Biscuit and it showed, but still good) - https://alltheflavors.com/recipes/76822#boss_reserve_clone_remixmonth_by_folkart

Smokin' Bananas (weird at first, but pretty damn good) - https://alltheflavors.com/recipes/54633#smokin_banana_by_highwind

Pink Vanilla Cotton Candy (didn't like this one at all, tried it in a Dvarw and MavT RDTA and was bad in both) - https://alltheflavors.com/recipes/109974#pink_vanilla_cotton_candy_by_diesel223

Chai Tea Custard (adapted from this vanilla custard, but I dropped the 3% French Vanilla and replaced it with 2% Chai Tea. Chai is not everyone's cup of tea (hee-hee), but I quite like it. The idea was to get close to Joose's Chail Latte and while this is definitely not that, it is pretty good if you like Chai flavours) - https://alltheflavors.com/recipes/79203#creamy_vanilla_custard_by_cloudymotherchucker **I never mixed the original vanilla version, so can't comment on the recipe**

Shamrock Shake (hmmm, not sure about this one yet... will mix it again and decide if it is on the "keep" or "trash" list of recipes) - https://alltheflavors.com/recipes/188476#shamrock_shake_developed_by_developed

Bombshell Coffee MTL (REALLY like this as a break from tobaccos in MTL, but can't vape it for as long as the tobaccos before getting tired of it. Will definitely mix it again and keep it in my MTL rotation) - https://alltheflavors.com/recipes/159079#bombshell_coffee_mtl_by_fadedjay1

Viserion (I think blueberry fans might really like this. I can vape it, but it's not a favourite... Do steep it a week longer than the recipe says, it defiitely becomes better and more creamy with time) - https://alltheflavors.com/recipes/103899#viserion_by_id10_t

THE FOLLOWING HAVE BEEN MIXED, BUT ARE STILL STEEPING

Cardinal (I can already tell this is a WINNER by fingertip test) - https://alltheflavors.com/recipes/24962#cardinal_by_fear

Derailed 1-2-3 "Suicide Bunny clone" (fingertip test is promising, my first cinnamon recipe) - https://alltheflavors.com/recipes/176318#derailed_1_2_3_suicide_bunny_clone_by_slushy

Cuttwood Unicorn Milk Clone (fingertip test is more cookie than strawberry milk for me. It makes me think of those Bakers Strawberry Whirls biscuits) - https://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/1027540/Cuttwood Unicorn Milk

THIS IS A RECIPE I AM TRYING TO DEVELOP - Anyone willing to mix it, please give some feedback!

3 - (FW) Blackberry
1 - (FW) Blueberry
1 - (FA) Forrest Mix (forest Fruit Mix)
0.5 - (FW) Hard Candy
1 - (CAP) Super Sweet
1 - (CAP) Sweet Lychee
0.5 - (OTHR) WS-23 (Black ICE)

I dont have the hard candy otherwise i would have looks promising

I dont have the hard candy otherwise i would have looks promising

Do it without the hard candy, I’m not sure if it adds that much to the recipe tbh... perhaps add some cactus if you have it, make it a more juicy vape instead of a candy?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do it without the hard candy, I’m not sure if it adds that much to the recipe tbh... perhaps add some cactus if you have it, make it a more juicy vape instead of a candy?

Now that i have plenty of will mix and let you know

Thank you kindly, we seem to have similar taste. Goofy juice is a winner and has been a ADV for a long time. Cardinal is probably the best tobacco to mix. Try https://alltheflavors.com/recipes/84671 , this is always in rotation for me.

I’ve made this in both MTL and DL, but just can’t get myself to finish a batch. I’m sure the mix is good, but just not for me. Btw, the “Derailed” one I shared has finished steeping and I like that a lot! It’s a strawberry, cinnamon sugar cookie. Subtle and not sweet at all, this one will be a keeper!

I’ve made this in both MTL and DL, but just can’t get myself to finish a batch. I’m sure the mix is good, but just not for me. Btw, the “Derailed” one I shared has finished steeping and I like that a lot! It’s a strawberry, cinnamon sugar cookie. Subtle and not sweet at all, this one will be a keeper!
Crap... just saw my typo...
EDIT: The Derailed is a BANANA and Cinnamon sugar cookie, not strawberry.

Guys and girls , I ordered some CBD juice from Vaperite and expect it tomorrov , now this is new to me , it's ''no nic'' can I ramp it up with nic ? can I use it as if normal juice ? Want to see if it can de-stress me a little ?

Arabica coffee 1%

mixed this 2 days ago and tested tonight in the dead rabbit sq on a vgod tube mech. Really really happy.

originally tried Arabica Coffee by @Andre which inspired this one but the coffee was too high for my tastebuds.

plus a mix with only 2.5% concentrates is an absolute bonus.
I think it's time I get off my lazy axx and start mixing again , got enough sealed shop stock but need to get out of the ''lazy'' vibe.

Really really happy.

Hi
Does this mean that it is a good solution to all our coffee issues or that it is another "nearly made it"?

I can't wait for a coffee that tastes like real coffee. This would preferably be with low flavouring content as I believe that they are the only likely possible problem with vaping safety. Your recipe is really low in concentrates which would be a huge plus for me.

I will definitely give it a go but unfortunately missing concentrates and will have to wait until lockdown ends.

Hi
Does this mean that it is a good solution to all our coffee issues or that it is another "nearly made it"?

I can't wait for a coffee that tastes like real coffee. This would preferably be with low flavouring content as I believe that they are the only likely possible problem with vaping safety. Your recipe is really low in concentrates which would be a huge plus for me.

I will definitely give it a go but unfortunately missing concentrates and will have to wait until lockdown ends.
Hey

for me I’m happy with it and I don’t get any off tastes like I do with every other coffee I’ve tried so yip happy and I would definitely recommend it to get to play with cause it’ll go wonderfully with creams, ice creams, custards etc.

Hi

What coffee issues? I have no coffee issues :-D

Hi @leila_mcdonald
If you like coffee vapes, check out this thread:
https://www.ecigssa.co.za/coffee-juice-reviews.t48002/

Prepare for a coffee explosion
Those reviews are all done by @Hooked on the forum. She is a coffee vaper enthusiast, shall we say.
Enjoy

Thanks @Silver - that I am!!

@leila_mcdonald I'm so happy to have found another coffee lover! What are you vaping at the moment?
It would be great if you add to my reviews. N.B. Mine are all commercial coffees. I don't DIY.
PM me and I'll advise where you should post your reviews.

FYI in the same thread mentioned by Silver, I've categorised (by flavour) all coffees which I've reviewed. It makes it easy to find a coffee which you might like.

If you would like to see what I'll be reviewing next go to this thread
https://www.ecigssa.co.za/coffee-e-juice-research.t47247/page-22

Happy Coffee Vapes :inlove:

Hi @Hooked

I think that the main reason for your coffee obsession is because there are no perfect concentrates. You keep looking because none of them are perfect.

Wayne (DIY or Die) recently shared his flavour notes for around 40 coffee-related concentrates. I have quoted a few of them below. As you can see there are huge problems with coffee concentrates.

FLAVOR NOTES:
Flavor Name Notes
SA Cappuccino : Milky, creamy skunk spray

JF Coffee : Like drinking watered down coffee in a nail salon

JF Cappuccino : Good, like a cheap gas station cappuccino. A little bit dark, slight chocolate note, more authentic as a mocha. Pretty sweet as well

VT Caramel Mocha : In your face burnt plastic

NicVape Coffee : Tastes like dirt from under a log. Decomposing wood taste to it

HiLiq Coffee : No go, doesn’t have the skunk or popcorn flavor, it tastes like flower garden dirt

OOO Coffee (black): Tastes very ashy and burnt

WF Crispy Coffee : Slight burnt popcorn note, and skunk spray notes. Great texture, nice chocolate, creamy and sweet

FW Cappuccino : Burnt toast milk farts

INW Irish Coffee Tastes like butter infused with an alcohol flavor that is nothing like whiskey.

FLV Mocha Tastes like it has burnt peanuts in it

RF SC Coffee Tastes like refried black beans with some stale coffee inside it. Also is dry and thin and top heavy

VT Iced Coffee Not iced coffee, like coffee with koolada added to it, so not very good

MB Fresh Coffee A whisp of slightly bitter, dirty flavor at 4%, at 8% very weak coffee flavor

MB Dark French Coffee Not as weak, but still pretty light flavor at 4%. Tastes like cold bitter stale coffee

FW Café Coffee Like coffee candy with a bit of caramel. Even the mouthfeel is very candy-like. It will gunk your coils for sure

VT Arabica Coffee Like coffee with grounds still in it. Tastes slightly dirty or like campfire coffee.

Wayne is one of the most respected DIY gurus. Recommend a look at his Youtube channel and website (for those who don't know of him).
Enjoy your search.

Hi @Hooked

I think that the main reason for your coffee obsession is because there are no perfect concentrates. You keep looking because none of them are perfect.

Wayne (DIY or Die) recently shared his flavour notes for around 40 coffee-related concentrates. I have quoted a few of them below. As you can see there are huge problems with coffee concentrates.

FLAVOR NOTES:
Flavor Name Notes

JF Cappuccino : Good, like a cheap gas station cappuccino. A little bit dark, slight chocolate note, more authentic as a mocha. Pretty sweet as well

NicVape Coffee : Tastes like dirt from under a log. Decomposing wood taste to it

HiLiq Coffee : No go, doesn’t have the skunk or popcorn flavor, it tastes like flower garden dirt

WF Crispy Coffee : Slight burnt popcorn note, and skunk spray notes. Great texture, nice chocolate, creamy and sweet

INW Irish Coffee Tastes like butter infused with an alcohol flavor that is nothing like whiskey.

RF SC Coffee Tastes like refried black beans with some stale coffee inside it. Also is dry and thin and top heavy

VT Iced Coffee Not iced coffee, like coffee with koolada added to it, so not very good

MB Fresh Coffee A whisp of slightly bitter, dirty flavor at 4%, at 8% very weak coffee flavor

MB Dark French Coffee Not as weak, but still pretty light flavor at 4%. Tastes like cold bitter stale coffee

FW Café Coffee Like coffee candy with a bit of caramel. Even the mouthfeel is very candy-like. It will gunk your coils for sure

VT Arabica Coffee Like coffee with grounds still in it. Tastes slightly dirty or like campfire coffee.

Wayne is one of the most respected DIY gurus. Recommend a look at his Youtube channel and website (for those who don't know of him).
Enjoy your search.
Hahahaha! BURNT TOAST MILK FARTS has to be my favourite new quote!

Quick update on some of the mixes I made (recipes posted in earlier post).

1) Derailed (Banana, Cinnamon cookie-ish) - pretty good, neither flavour dominates, though there is no question about the presence of the cinnamon. the banana is slightly in the background and rounds the flavour off quite nicely. Not a very sweet vape at all, which in this case is a good thing.
2) Deadly Sin (Butterscotch, RY4, Cinnamon Danish, cookie-ish) - Definitely a much sweeter vape than Derailed, but sweet in a pleasant way. It is sort of the way I wish Cinnabons would be. It is sweet right off the bat, but doesn't become overwhelming or cloyingly sweet if you vape a lot of it.
3) Cardinal (RY4 based tobacco that grew some chest hair thanks to Kentucky Blend and Red Burley) - Holy cow... If anyone is looking for a tobacco that is made for DL, packs a hefty punch but not in an intimidating way, look no further. This stuff is gold. I mixed mine as a 60/40 (VG/PG) at 4mg freebase nic and it is GORGEOUS.

Hey guys, so i've tried to make some nice coffee juice as a change because im a straight up icey fruit vaper, so i ordered this coffee concentrate called "Kona" from boss vapes....My f#%k that stuff is strong, the concentrate smells like hot garbage, like really hot garbage....terrible smelling stuff so i said maybe once mixed it will be okay , i mixed it at 1% with some vanilla bourbon at 3% and some hazelnut at 1.5%, that coffee smell is a bit diluted but it just takes over that whole mix, its crazy........still havent vaped it, not sure how it gonna be but im gonna wick up the MD MTL and give it a whirl...... is there a really good coffee concentrate i can buy in future, this "Kona" is soooo strong smelling

Hey guys, so i've tried to make some nice coffee juice as a change because im a straight up icey fruit vaper, so i ordered this coffee concentrate called "Kona" from boss vapes....My f#%k that stuff is strong, the concentrate smells like hot garbage, like really hot garbage....terrible smelling stuff so i said maybe once mixed it will be okay , i mixed it at 1% with some vanilla bourbon at 3% and some hazelnut at 1.5%, that coffee smell is a bit diluted but it just takes over that whole mix, its crazy........still havent vaped it, not sure how it gonna be but im gonna wick up the MD MTL and give it a whirl...... is there a really good coffee concentrate i can buy in future, this "Kona" is soooo strong smelling
I have tried to mix a bunch of different coffee vapes in both MTL and DL... honestly, most are terrible. @Rude Rudi 's Morning Glory is pretty good and I quite like this one for MTL - https://alltheflavors.com/recipes/159079#bombshell_coffee_mtl_by_fadedjay1 (this one is more caramel with some coffee than a straight up coffee).

Hi @Hooked

FLAVOR NOTES:
Flavor Name Notes

Enjoy your search.

Thanks for sharing this @Puff the Magic Dragon , amazing how he manages to describe them all. I laughed.

Talking coffee, and tagging @Hooked - what I discovered when trying to find a great coffee vape for my mom ages ago - was that if you mix Vapour Mountain's Coffee juice (commercial juice) with Vape King's Coffee juice it made for a wonderful great tasting coffee vape.

The Vapour Mountain Coffee is very strong, dark and quite bitter
And the VK coffee is light and creamy and a bit sweet.
So about 2/3 VK coffee and 1/3 VM Coffee was perfect.

I doubt these juices are still available. This was a few years back.

But maybe a similar approach of mixing a dark and bitter juice with a lighter creamier one would work well.

Hi @Hooked

FLAVOR NOTES:
Flavor Name Notes

Enjoy your search.

You should write reviews - they would be most entertaining!!

And no, I'm not looking for the perfect coffee. I've already found a few which I would be most happy to stay with, but since there are others on the market why not try them?

Yesterday's mixes...

StompieStampi by @StompieZA (sorry, I know this was waaaaay overdue) - https://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/2934797/StompieStampi (Fingertip test after an overnight steep is very promising, if the taste translates to the actual vaping flavour, this one might be around for a while)

Cartoffee by @Rude Rudi - https://alltheflavors.com/recipes/189705#cartoffee_by_ruderudi I did the standard version without the Red Burley and a taste off the shake is very good. Not sure what the vape will be like, but on the knuckle the RY4 seems to add that decadent depth to the toffee and caramel flavours, rather than make it a tobacco.

Toffee Custard by the DEVELOPED team - https://alltheflavors.com/recipes/174996#toffee_custard_developed_by_developed Off the shake a quick taste suggests a less intense flavour than Rudi's above, but it also has a bit of a funky twang to it. I assume that will disappear after the suggested steep time. Update to follow at some point.

UPDATE ON PREVIOUS MIXES

God Milk - Not bad, I think I'm simply not a strawberry milk guy. For one of the most mixed, most praised DIY recipes, this definitely didn't knock my socks off.

Cuttwood Unicorn Milk clone - I like this better than the God Milk, subtle strawberry works a lot better with a biscuit/cookie than in a milk. I can see me including this in my rotation for a while.

I just mixed a one-shot juice (nasty ballin bloody berry) should I wait before vaping it?

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Back