What did you Mix today?

You certainly need TFA Strawberry Ripe - no respectable DIYer is ever without:cool:. Here is a simple Strawberry Cheesecake, which I think is very popular. That is the one you recommend too @RichJB?

Not respectable fits me just fine as I consider TFA Strawberry Ripe the kak of all flavors along with any banana flavor (among the first flavors I bought when I started doing DIY nearly 4 years ago). But then I don't really like strawberry or banana or fruit vapes especially. ;)

Last week or so I've been experimenting with trying to just embrace spontaneity, been mixing three randomly chosen concentrates, mixed at a percentage of a base, some accent and a harmony. I don't write down what I mix and I have to finish it. One has been super amazing, the other two were ok, so far no cat piss.

Not respectable fits me just fine as I consider TFA Strawberry Ripe the kak of all flavors along with any banana flavor
@Spydro What kind of bad words are we teaching you here? :giggle:

@Spydro is becoming a true Saffie. We will have him vaping Malva and Naartjie before long. :D

I don't write down what I mix

That is so going to suck when you stumble upon that banger that instantly retires Mike's Melons or some other three-ingredient classic - and you can't remember what you did. :p

So I got a new batch of CLY flavours and went a bit mal last night ..... also realized start low % on these as they are VERY strong.

CherryBac - Some Tobacco with a hint of Cherry , want to see if I can get that Cherry Cigar
Tropical Thunder - Some Tropical Juice and Menthol , I know what was I thinking.... :p
Wicks Borrelgom - smells awesome , might be too sweet did a quick toot and not to bad off the bat

@Spydro is becoming a true Saffie. We will have him vaping Malva and Naartjie before long. :D

Lots of herbs are included in some of my savory vapes. When out in the wilderness living off the wild plants, fins and fur during much of my free time during my active life I included mallow seeds (Malva neglecta) in my diet. But it hasn't been a priority to include orange or grapefruit flavors in with my lime and lemon citrus vapes yet.

You certainly need TFA Strawberry Ripe - no respectable DIYer is ever without:cool:. Here is a simple Strawberry Cheesecake, which I think is very popular. That is the one you recommend too @RichJB?
Thanks Andre, I may have Strawberry ripe among my inventory but if i didn't overlook it I'll order some when restocking. I 'll give this recipe a whirl.

Last week or so I've been experimenting with trying to just embrace spontaneity, been mixing three randomly chosen concentrates, mixed at a percentage of a base, some accent and a harmony. I don't write down what I mix and I have to finish it. One has been super amazing, the other two were ok, so far no cat piss.

@Spydro What kind of bad words are we teaching you here? :giggle:
Funny I find myself using slang picked up on the forum.But then my Mama said I tended to hang with the rough trade.

Andre's Mate pre-blend. Recipe by @Andre
I think it's feeling a little lonely among all the tobacco pre-blends.
Made 10ml sample of this a few days ago and decided to make another 30ml now. For the love off me I don't have original recipe but luckily I wrote it down in my recipe book.
All TPA.
Bavarian Cream 3%
Cheesecake Grahamcrust 3%
Dragon fruit 1%
Strawberry 4%
Strawberry Ripe 4%

I was enjoying this but today it was just too spicy for me. Think I need to try am4a on its own again. Just to see where I am going......
Funny how you love something one minute then looking to change the next.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Following the fabulous sale at All Day Vapes @YeOldeOke, I had to find a use for a couple of my newly acquired flavours and mixed some new juices, never ventured into previously...

Coffee Cuckoo - Inw Sisha Brandy & Cacao cream receipe
Mallo Martian Cookie - this just looks sooo decadent!
Jenny From the Block - the name just sold it!
Circus Cookie Remix - Based on rave reviews!

Yup I also stocked up and on stuff I don't normally use.
Got some FA Wow 30ml mind you.........now where can I put that in a tobacco.....

I was enjoying this but today it was just too spicy for me. Think I need to try am4a on its own again. Just to see where I am going......

It might have something to do with the claptons in the RM2 but I don't think so.

Yeah, tobacco recipes are easy(ish) until you try to build one that you can vape all day, every day.

I made nothing. I did vape most of my latest creations and all I can say is...... life has a way of keeping you humble

Heavy day in the lab. Adv's: Harvest berry, Kings Breakfast and RY4 (with a little tweak) and two works in progress: Cream Soda TFA and Nilsson's Demise variant.
DSC_0014 (1).JPG
Regards

Trying some single flavors.

CLX Bubblegum @ 2% and
INW Creme Brulee @ 4%

353bca98b3717f6173e9556ace2691e7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back