What did you Mix today?

Ha. My first DIY.
TRY DIY Strawberry Cheesecake.

Now why didnt I start this DIY thing earlier? It is nothing fancy or nothing unique but it got me.started. thanx @DizZa

IMG-20170320-WA0013.jpeg

Already have a couple of concentrates and base liquids in my basket.

Ready for something new... damnit this is going to get expensive.

Ha. My first DIY.
TRY DIY Strawberry Cheesecake.

Now why didnt I start this DIY thing earlier? It is nothing fancy or nothing unique but it got me.started. thanx @DizZa

View attachment 88853

Already have a couple of concentrates and base liquids in my basket.

Ready for something new... damnit this is going to get expensive.

Great to see @Anneries
Let us know what else you come up with!

Thanks @Silver next up will be a Ry4. Then over to a more tobaccy tobacco. Will remember to post here

Ooh... Tobacco DIY....
That sounds good. Something i still need to get into....

Ooh... Tobacco DIY....
That sounds good. Something i still need to get into....

I have been reading the tobacco diy thread with great interest. Have some concentrates for both single/two concentrate mixes and some more complex mixes in my basket. Now just to get clearance from the minister of finance. Haha

Made a few more pre-blend
Wyatt Earp V2
Black Valentine (with a twist)
7 Guns V2

Made a few from existing pre-blends
Andre's Mate
Perique Vapour
7 Guns
Camel

And a few from scratch
Bohannon's Boots
Black Valentine
7 Guns V2

All recipes available here
Well except for Andre's Mate which is here (Please rate if you have made it)

Last edited:
I mixed up two experiments yesterday. I was wondering how I could use FA Marzipan as I don't have many recipes for it. Then I read on Reddit that adding Cap Sweet Strawberry and your cream(s) of choice makes for a magical mix. So I did a TFA Sweet Cream & Cap Vanilla Whipped Cream base for it. Smells quite good but I'll leave it to steep for the usual eight weeks before sampling.

Then I got FA Latakia from ADV's closing down sale. HIC says it's a strong unfiltered cigarette to him. That sounds a bit rof so I took Vurve's advice and added some Flv Milk & Honey and a bit of Cap Vanilla Cupcake v2 to smooth/soften/sweeten/mellow. Again, it smells promising if a bit Virginia-ish but I'll see how it goes. I'll post percentages in the relevant DIY threads if they come out well.

Today, I mixed:
Tootall's Lemon Meringue Cannoli
ExclusiveGirl's Strawberry Horchata
Vurve's Birthday Ice Cream Cake
Krucial's Rip Harambe
wh1skeyk1ng's Legend

I mixed up two experiments yesterday. I was wondering how I could use FA Marzipan as I don't have many recipes for it. Then I read on Reddit that adding Cap Sweet Strawberry and your cream(s) of choice makes for a magical mix. So I did a TFA Sweet Cream & Cap Vanilla Whipped Cream base for it. Smells quite good but I'll leave it to steep for the usual eight weeks before sampling.

Then I got FA Latakia from ADV's closing down sale. HIC says it's a strong unfiltered cigarette to him. That sounds a bit rof so I took Vurve's advice and added some Flv Milk & Honey and a bit of Cap Vanilla Cupcake v2 to smooth/soften/sweeten/mellow. Again, it smells promising if a bit Virginia-ish but I'll see how it goes. I'll post percentages in the relevant DIY threads if they come out well.

Today, I mixed:
Tootall's Lemon Meringue Cannoli
ExclusiveGirl's Strawberry Horchata
Vurve's Birthday Ice Cream Cake
Krucial's Rip Harambe
wh1skeyk1ng's Legend
Please don't forget to post your findings on the experiments, they look interesting.

Regards

Last edited:
Tried some brand new recipes here in my quest to broaden my palate... Some good ones indeed - but my favourite, by far, is the Creme de Orange

Lemon Sugar Cookies and Cream - The follow up to the legendary Sugar cookies and cream - Chrisdvr1 claims that this is better than his original!
Creme de Orange - Decadent creme brulee spritzed with fresh squeezed orange and garnished with orange slices. I made some changes as described here
Banana Moon Pie - A fantastic rich, fluffy and creamy banana cream moon pie
Grasshopper Cookies (thin mints) A stunning thin mint cookie by Boogenshizzle
3 Dough Nuts - An easy three ingredient vanilla glazed donut recipe

I got FA Pineapple but im struggling to mix it with anything coz it's just too sour and over powers everything (not sure if it has malic acid)... Any tips on what I can mix it with or has anyone used it to make something platable... Don't want to waste 10ml

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

I got FA Pineapple but im struggling to mix it with anything coz it's just too sour and over powers everything (not sure if it has malic acid)... Any tips on what I can mix it with or has anyone used it to make something platable... Don't want to waste 10ml

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

You can always use it in a nice Pina Coolada... I have this one in my rotation, by HIC.

HIC's PINA COLADA
1.5% FA Pineapple
1% FA Coconut
0.5% FA Jamaican Rum
0.5% FA Fresh Cream
0.25% FA Lime Cold-Press
optional 0.5-1% TFA Koolada (for cool effect on the exhale) or FW Extreme Ice (cool inhale, a bit menthol)

DjtZARs weird Fizz Pop event

CLY Cherry 5%
CLY Strawberry 1%
CLY Cream Soda 1%
CLY Dragonfruit 1%

Cherry was a bit 'dry' I'd that makes sense now it has a slight sweetness on inhale with a lakker 'fizzy pop' on exhale.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

I am running low on adv stock so mixed some stables this afternoon.

1. Simple pineapple - TFA Pineapple @10%, 3mg, 50/50.
2. Apple Sour.
3. Monster Melons
4. Mango Crack
5.Gush Clone
6.Simple TFA Musk@ 10 %. Very strong for my tastes but my son loves it.

200mls of each should last for a while.

Last edited:
What did you think of this.

I found the problem I had the other day. Was supposed to drop a few drops of Kentucky Blend and ended up squirting instead of dripping (settle down there @blujeenz :eek:). I figured it was about right....it wasnt.....
On my roster to taste. Shall let you know as soon as I do, @GregF.

Mixed up some Bora Bora from a pre-blend. Have not had it in a while and my last batch seemed to have gone off somehow.
Will be a first for me in a Reo. MTL higher nic

Mixed up some Bora Bora from a pre-blend. Have not had it in a while and my last batch seemed to have gone off somehow.
Will be a first for me in a Reo. MTL higher nic
After receiving my V1 concentrates decided to go big or go home so I made the following.
1. Sugar Cookie
2. Strawberry Shortcake Bar
3. Funfetti
4. Strawvana
5. Canaloni
6. Creme de Orange
7. God Milk
8. Strawberry Cheesecake
9. Butter Almond Custard
10. Butter Almond Custard with Yellow Cake.
I hope some off them will be in my monthly rotation. All had good reviews now I can find out for myself. And with Hadaly comming this week hope it taste even better

Made up 120ml batches of Spiced Chai Tea, Wormwood, Patchilla, RBF and PIC; and 30ml batches of Blizzard Blue and Amaretto Snow.

Been needing a menthol vape for a fat throat. Didn't want to vape menthol on its own so a strawberry menthol mix.
Actually quite decent and a shake and vape!
Edit: now I have a menthol headache. *sigh*

Last edited:
Was running low on juice, so mixed my stock back up to acceptable levels
e28135205f59146add9a722a4bd0d755.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was running low on juice, so mixed my stock back up to acceptable levels
e28135205f59146add9a722a4bd0d755.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That looper clone is awesome!
Wife says it tastes exactly like fruit loops and refuses to vape anything else now!

Back