What did you Mix today?

May I just brag for a moment... I never submitted the recipe and I am a little disapointed he picked this one (it is abstract as he rightly stated) but I'll take it.. Hahaha
1dc9e992b473f7baec3b2db54cd4f683.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

May I just brag for a moment... I never submitted the recipe and I am a little disapointed he picked this one (it is abstract as he rightly stated) but I'll take it.. Hahaha

Well done @zandernwn ! Now that is something to be proud of!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

(edited : will the above receipe work?)

Hey;

I am looking for a menthol litchi....(trying to copy a popular juice lol)

5% Menthol
5% Koolada
5% Lychee

Will this work?

Only heard bad things about Koolada, and told to use power blast or something like that. Should i add more to the mix? Does anyone have a recipe?

Thanks

Hey;

5% Menthol
5% Koolada
5% Lychee

Will this work?

Only heard bad things about Koolada, and told to use power blast or something like that. Should i add more to the mix? Does anyone have a recipe?

Thanks
I am still very new to DIY'ing, so take what I say with a shovel of salt, but 5% Koolada seems way too high. I think 0.25% to 0.5% is more the range people will use it. Also, which brand of Lychee are you using. I mixed up some TFA Lychee on its own at 5% to test the flavor and I seem to be getting a heavy throat hit/burning sensation - dunno?

Hey;

5% Menthol
5% Koolada
5% Lychee

Will this work?

Thanks

at 5% koolada and 5% menthol your lungs might just react to this vape like capetown is reacting to the storm hitting them!!

If you had to use the above 3 flavors only, Id say go with 5% lychee, 0.5% menthol and 1% Koolade, test and then adjust highers or lower.

at 5% koolada and 5% menthol your lungs might just react to this vape like capetown is reacting to the storm hitting them!!

If you had to use the above 3 flavors only, Id say go with 5% lychee, 0.5% menthol and 1% Koolade, test and then adjust highers or lower.
Thanks a million

Sent from my HUAWEI NXT-L09 using Tapatalk

What did I mix today.... let me tell you
I took my mod this morning to top up the tank before work. I grabbed the bottle and started filling and then :O
I realised that I just added orange to Debbie Does Donuts :confused::(:worried:

Maybe ???

SGN0963.jpg

Rhubarb Brulee, trying Rhubarb (at 0.5 %) with @rogue zombie's Brulee base in Plum Brulee.
Golden Years (tobacco) by skiddlzjr.
Caribbean Cruiser by SthrnMixer, want to see how the Toasted Almond does in this.
Koffie 01, tweaking my Koffiekapitaal recipe by replacing INW Coffee (gunker) with MF Coffee.
Marietta (The Coffee Vape of your Dreams) 01, tweaking this one to make it less sweet.
Queen's Cookie Jar, also by SthrnMixer, which one of our members highly recommends (was it @Greyz? - no, it was @Caveman).
Stocking up on some Camel from a pre-blend.

Proof:
lvAQkO2.jpg

Last edited:
I also made a couple again today...

1. Tried the Nuttikrust I have been wanting to make... So I have 3 samples (10ml each) of that... All standing in the cupboard so I can test them in about a week from now... I will see which one is the best...
2. Butter Pecan Custard Wonderfullness - 2 x 50ml... I love this stuff!
3. @KZOR Nutterz - 2 x 50ml... One of my favorites!
4. Snowy Fuji - 2 x 30ml... I have never made this before but thought I would give it a try... I had to sub the TFA Bavarian Cream with CAP Bavarian Cream and CAP Caramel with TFA Caramel (Original) because that's what I had on hand... I have no idea what it's gonna be like, but I figured it was worth a try...
5. Milk & Honey - 2 x 50ml... I subbed the FW Graham Cracker with TFA DX Graham Cracker... I made it like this before and I loved it! Although previously I made it with FW Vanilla Bean Ice Cream instead TFA Vanilla Swirl - also used TFA DX Graham Cracker then... My most recent attempt was not as successful when I subbed TFA DX Graham Cracker with TFA Graham Cracker (Clear)... I actually found it quite disgusting... So definitely won't be doing that again anytime soon!
6. Popular Sides - 2 x 30ml... I subbed the LA Banana Cream with TFA Banana Cream and upped the Peanut butter from 2% to 3%... I previously made it without the Butterscotch Ripple (because I didn't have any) and upped the FW Butterscotch to 3% and again upped the peanut butter to 3%... I lived that version but I thought I would try this one closer to the original version time to see what it's like...

DIY 20170611.jpg

I also made a couple again today...

1. Tried the Nuttikrust I have been wanting to make... So I have 3 samples (10ml each) of that... All standing in the cupboard so I can test them in about a week from now... I will see which one is the best...
2. Butter Pecan Custard Wonderfullness - 2 x 50ml... I love this stuff!
3. @KZOR Nutterz - 2 x 50ml... One of my favorites!
4. Snowy Fuji - 2 x 30ml... I have never made this before but thought I would give it a try... I had to sub the TFA Bavarian Cream with CAP Bavarian Cream and CAP Caramel with TFA Caramel (Original) because that's what I had on hand... I have no idea what it's gonna be like, but I figured it was worth a try...
5. Milk & Honey - 2 x 50ml... I subbed the FW Graham Cracker with TFA DX Graham Cracker... I made it like this before and I loved it! Although previously I made it with FW Vanilla Bean Ice Cream instead TFA Vanilla Swirl - also used TFA DX Graham Cracker then... My most recent attempt was not as successful when I subbed TFA DX Graham Cracker with TFA Graham Cracker (Clear)... I actually found it quite disgusting... So definitely won't be doing that again anytime soon!
6. Popular Sides - 2 x 30ml... I subbed the LA Banana Cream with TFA Banana Cream and upped the Peanut butter from 2% to 3%... I previously made it without the Butterscotch Ripple (because I didn't have any) and upped the FW Butterscotch to 3% and again upped the peanut butter to 3%... I lived that version but I thought I would try this one closer to the original version time to see what it's like...

View attachment 97636
Your Milk & Honey had me totally confused until I realized you are talking about another recipe. The one I make, and love, is here.

Your Milk & Honey had me totally confused until I realized you are talking about another recipe. The one I make, and love, is here.
Ooohhhh... I'll try that as well... I've never had the real cosmic fog milk and honey... so I have no idea what it's supposed to taste like...

But I'll try anything! Hahaha... you never know until you try!

The only ones I don't try are tobacco and menthol... I think I have figured out I really don't like them!

Had some time and needed to restock

Made from pre blends
Marboro
Winston - Default pre-blend is 6.2% for lights. I made it with 7.5%
7 Guns
7 Guns V2 - Prefer this to V1 lately
Hells Teeth - I like it with the lower hazelnut.
Durandt's Treachery
Boro Bora (White) - Purchased from HIC's
D'Artagnan
Kentucky Blend - 4% FLV Kentucky Blend

Then some new pre blends
Long John Silver
Blackbeard V2 - There was a V1 but I prefer this with the lower Sesame and added Latakia
White Mate - Made with CLY white chocolate

mixed.jpg

A disruptive week, but I managed to bang out a couple of gems.

Boardwalk - a classic, from 2015, from Wayne. Give it a couple of days for 'An Ice Cold Strawberry and Banana Milkshake with hints of Vanilla Bean'
Addy's yoghurt - the granddaddy of simple yoghurts...
Red Sunrise - a stunner by Shaner. A fantastic mix of grapefruit and anise...sounds weird right? Give it a go, it's brilliant!
Papa's Red kissed grapefruit - a delicious creamy grapefruit...again, sound dodge - tastes like heaven!
Summer watermelon bowl - 'watermelon cut into a basket full off freshly chopped mixed fruit'
Lemon Meringue cannoli - thanks @RichJB for reminding this one!
Lemon crumb treat - "Lemon Ice Cream with Frosted Flakes sprinkled on top'

Frost - after tasting my sample had to mix up 60 ml. Most refreshing, well balanced fruity vape. A keeper for me. The name is a bit misleading - the Koolada is just right, giving a touch of ice as the creator says.

Black Coffee, a small and simple mix of MF Coffee and FLV Cream (for some body) to try.

Brigade 2506, had to try it now that I have INW Black for Pipe.

Canary Coulis, got around to this one at last.

New flavors arrived Thursday, nothing like that smell when you open the courier bag :mm:

Mixed up the following:

Pebbles refill of my 100ml bottle with CAP Sugar Cookie v1 for the first time instead of subbing v2, excited to taste the difference.
DIYeleos the Milk 50ml tester as I've read good things, Rage said he has mixed up 16oz of it which is making me wish I had made a bigger batch.
Sadlads Cinnamon Toast Crunch 50ml Its been a couple of years since I was last in the states and ate this cereal but this is so spot on even after a 48 hour steep I feel I'm going to need bigger bottles of Cereal 27 and CDS
Funfetti 50ml Got FA Joy to give the DIYorDIE classic a taste
Bronuts 30ml As above, have heard that Choc Glazed Donut can be hit or miss so mixed a smaller tester.
Cookies and Cream 50ml Finally getting CAP Sugar Cookie v1 I couldn't pass up such a highly rated recipe.
Bust A Nut 30ml Didn't have FA Sweet Cream so subbed it with 3% CAP Sweet Cream as per v2 of the recipe.
Strawnana Custard 100ml I did a double take at the Vanilla Custard % but I'm going to do my best to stick this at the back of the cupboard and forget about it for 7 month as per the authors instructions. Wish me luck.
Butter Almond Custard 2x 30ml one with FW Yellow Cake and one without to test.
Awesome I get hungry just reading the description. Enjoy!

Congratulations! It looks like an absolute winner and I am buying the one concentrate I need to make it ASAP.

I didn't mix anything this weekend... but... i placed aan awesome order from Vape Hyper and Blck vapour today... and included a scale in my order! I can't wait to chuck those syringes! Did i mention that i ordered a scale? Hahaha!

Wanted to make Hertzoggies... but couldn't get the INW apricot... So that will have to wait until someone has stock...

Also wanted to make @KZOR island style revamped... but Vape Hyper is out of CB watermelon... So this too shall have to wait...

Looking forward to trying some new recipes...

Congratulations! It looks like an absolute winner and I am buying the one concentrate I need to make it ASAP.
Thanks Scott.. It was an abstract excercise and an wierd mix.... Its tasty and very well balanced but also wierd at the same time..

I mixed some stuff yesterday:

Bronuts
Caramel Popcorn (own recipe)
Mango & Peach Yoghurt v2 (own recipe)
Fruity Vape v2 (Own recipe)

Now the wait for them to steep!

Back