What did you Mix today?

Frost - after tasting my sample had to mix up 60 ml. Most refreshing, well balanced fruity vape. A keeper for me. The name is a bit misleading - the Koolada is just right, giving a touch of ice as the creator says.
Whipped up the Frost last night - I found the Koolada just about unnoticeable - not sure if my Koolada have lost some of it's 'woema'...?
I added 0.5% of the ADV menthol mix and it was just right, for me. Very tasty recipe indeed!

That Red Sunrise has come into its own after a week or so. The anise is not overpowering at all and provides that little something something that makes you go back for more!
The watermelon bowl - I thought that the watermelon would get lost but it has held itself pretty well here. I think a smidgen of mint (not menthol) will finish this one of very nicely...

Whipped up the Frost last night - I found the Koolada just about unnoticeable - not sure if my Koolada have lost some of it's 'woema'...?
I added 0.5% of the ADV menthol mix and it was just right, for me. Very tasty recipe indeed!

Give it some "woema" @Rude Rudi
Give it horns

I mixed some stuff yesterday:

Bronuts
Caramel Popcorn (own recipe)
Mango & Peach Yoghurt v2 (own recipe)
Fruity Vape v2 (Own recipe)

Now the wait for them to steep!
You can't keep us in suspense. Those mixes' sound awesome. Tell us asap how they came out and share your recipes. Please!!!

Silver please enlighten me and share what permisson tastes like.
Very hard to describe a flavour that's not defined, but from my experience I'd describe it as... uhm... hmm. Very sweet tomatoes crossed with very soft dates. Sort of. It's a pleasant taste, I can tell you that. Probably the best overall profile for it would be "sweet & fruity". Which doesn't really help, I know.

PS: Eating one that's not ripe yet however, is fking awful. It's like biting into a rotten grape while singing the soviet anthem. (You, not the grape. The grape is silent.)

Very hard to describe a flavour that's not defined, but from my experience I'd describe it as... uhm... hmm. Very sweet tomatoes crossed with very soft dates. Sort of. It's a pleasant taste, I can tell you that. Probably the best overall profile for it would be "sweet & fruity". Which doesn't really help, I know.

PS: Eating one that's not ripe yet however, is fking awful. It's like biting into a rotten grape while singing the soviet anthem. (You, not the grape. The grape is silent.)
Thanks very much from that description I know to avoid one that's not ripe. I think I will just skip the concentrate as well.

Flv Persimmon apparently has vicious throat hit, for those who are sensitive to it. Peach is apparently quite a big component of persimmon flavouring. So if you get razors to the gullet from TFA Peach Juicy...

Last edited:
Silver please enlighten me and share what permisson tastes like.
I have tasted it many years ago and do not remember the taste other than that it was enjoyable. Nowadays I see it more and more in shops and on street corners. Google not much help - many different opinions on what it tastes like.

ConcreteRiver offers the following on Flv Persimmon:

Flavor Description: An interesting, tart, juicy, and sweet relatively authentic soft persimmon flavor with a solid throat hit. Throat hit is on par with something like FA Passion Fruit, with the same kind of acidic edge. Flavor itself is like a cross between a tart peach and sweet plum with an earthy, spicy peel note.

Inhale is tart and sharp, and on the lighter side of density. Bit of a sharp, acidic sensation on the tongue. Solid, natural tasting stone fruit sweetness. Exhale has peach up front. Closer to a sharp, slightly floral peach like FA White Peach but with an added bit of realistic juiciness. Deeper, more "red" plum sweetness underneath that. Slightly spicy, tart, top notes with a pleasant earthy edge. Sweetness tastes really natural to raw fruit. A bit light on density for the actual flavor, but the sweetness tastes pretty solid. Harsh, acidic throat hit.

Adirondack Cayuga Clone - Kiwi, Papaya, Pineapple and other tropical fruit.
Stocking up on a long time favourite, Real Lemonade.
Testers of Prickly Victory, a Guava juice (thanks to @RichJB) and Blue Bird remix (Blueberry Cheesecake).
Black Phillip - A Smoked Vanilla Custard with a Hint of Tobacco. Steep for 5 months! I shall try. Used TFA Vanilla Bourbon in place of DIYFS Holy Vanilla.

@Andre, let us know what you think of Prickly Victory when you get a chance.
Sounds like something I may like

I've been in a fruity mood recently but not the usual Strawberry, Blueberry or Raspberry so I did a search on e-liquid-recipes and came upon this one. It hasn't been rated yet, but it looks very interesting. Going to mix some up this weekend and let everyone know. All the other pear recipes I saw had apple, etc. in it which is not my type of mix.

http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/1473862/Pearamel

Pearamel.JPG

@Andre, let us know what you think of Prickly Victory when you get a chance.
Sounds like something I may like
Incidentally I also mixed Prickly Victory yesterday. As a SnV it's amazing. I'd possibly lower the cactus to 0.5% in my next mix, though. I found that INW Cactus is a very accurate prickly pear / turksvy flavour indeed.

Incidentally I also mixed Prickly Victory yesterday. As a SnV it's amazing. I'd possibly lower the cactus to 0.5% in my next mix, though. I found that INW Cactus is a very accurate prickly pear / turksvy flavour indeed.
INW Cactus for my taste buds is an accurate Cactus flavour - like you are eating the pad the Prickly Pear grows on. An amazing additive though. For a great Prickly Pear juice try Bare Necessities by id10-t.

I've been in a fruity mood recently but not the usual Strawberry, Blueberry or Raspberry so I did a search on e-liquid-recipes and came upon this one. It hasn't been rated yet, but it looks very interesting. Going to mix some up this weekend and let everyone know. All the other pear recipes I saw had apple, etc. in it which is not my type of mix.

http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/1473862/Pearamel

View attachment 98952

Try this one, thanks to @Deckie. I have a permanent stash of this in me rotation...

Mixed up a couple again over the weekend...

The Nutcracker - 100ml - My own invention... For those who like nutty flavors...
Unicorn Puke - 100ml - Added 0.5% CAP Super Sweet and used TFA Rainbow Sherbet... This one turned out to be one of my favorites when I don't feel like desert flavors...
Sadlad Toast Crunch - 60ml - First time trying it... So will see what it's like after some time in the cupboard...
Ethos Crispy Treats - 60ml - Another first try...
Doug's Awesome Sauce - 60ml - And another...
Reserved Duchess - 60ml - Aaaaaand another...
Butter Pecan Ice Cream Cone - 60ml - Ok... getting boring now... another first timer...
Milky O's - Yip... you guessed right... another first try...
Boosted - Ok... last one...

So many first tries for me in here... Hoping they come out OK... didn't feel like going through the test 10ml phase... so just took a chance on them...

Reserved Duchess - 60ml - Aaaaaand another...

I love this one, right up my alley. I didn't have FW Butterscotch (Natural) initially so I tried two batches, each with a sub: Cly Butterscotch and JF Dulce de Leche. The JF didn't work out well, it made the mix a bit watery. The Cly sub was better but sweetens it a bit. Once I got the FW, I made the original which is a banger, it's beautifully balanced and rich.

I'm still not mixing anything due to flavour testing and whittling down the enormous stock of juices on my desk. I still have 39 bottles to go through, I'll start mixing again when I'm down to 10 or so.

Back