What did you Mix today?

Managed to mix some juice last night. Colors look great but will steep these for atleast a month as most are full custard cream vapes.
51744c4dfb1f34d6fccae67beba1b4ce.jpg

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

I see someone is recycling the Zoob bottle!!! LOL

Feel free the share the recipes here @StompieZA, it is sort of the point...;)

Sorry, Will upload the recipes now. Just posted a pic using my phone this morning. All recipes are on ejuice me up app.

Watermelon Candy: This is my own recipe, not even sure if it will work....will see after steep.
FW Watermelon Candi 3%
CAP Dragon Fruit 2%
TFA Kiwi 1%
CAP Marshmallow 1%
TFA Vanilla Swirl 2%
TFA Super Sweetner 0.5% (Optional)

I havent used sweetner for sometime, so thought this fruity vape might work with some super sweet.

Strawberry Cheesecake: Own Recipe
Cheesecake Graham Crust (TPA) 1.5%
New York cheesecake (CAP) 6%
Strawberry Ripe (TPA) 3%
Sweet Cream (CAP) 1%
Dragon Fruit (CAP)2%

Strawberry Cake: Own Recipe
TFA Vanilla Swirl 1.5%
Strawberry Ripe (TPA) 5%
FA Meringue 0.5%
Vanilla Custard TFA 1%
FW Cake Yellow 1%
Vanilla Shisha INW 2%

Peaches:
Peaches and cream CAP 3%
New York Cheesecake v1 (CAP) 4%
Vanilla Shisha INW 1%
TFA Vanilla Swirl 2%
Vienna cream (FA) 1%

I once used this Peaches and cream concentrate when i just started DIY'ing and it was horrible but then again that time my mixing was also in the beginning stages...Last night i decided to give it another go...Hope this comes out good.

Butterscotch Crust: Own Recipe
Butterscotch TFA 5%
Cheesecake Graham Crust (TPA) 4%
Vanilla Custard TFA 3%
Vienna cream (FA) 2%

This will be a sweet juice, I have previously made a similar butterscotch and it was really good after a couple weeks steep but really sweet.

Blueberry Custard:
Blueberry CAP 3%
Blueberry cinnamon crumble 2.5% (Not sure what brand)
Cheesecake Graham Crust (TPA) 3%
Vanilla Custard TFA 4%
TFA Vanilla Swirl 2.5%

Worked and adjusted this recipe to what i had in stock :http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/1348968/Cubchoo Custard

These look good in my head, i just hope they are tasty!

Mixed my first batch of juice today. A Dragon Fruit, Kiwi and Strawberry mix and then a Strawberry Vanilla Milkshake. Second one needs a bit of steeping to bring out the creams, but the fruit one is great right off the bat. Needs a bit of tweaking but looking like a good ADV.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Mixed my first batch of juice today. A Dragon Fruit, Kiwi and Strawberry mix and then a Strawberry Vanilla Milkshake. Second one needs a bit of steeping to bring out the creams, but the fruit one is great right off the bat. Needs a bit of tweaking but looking like a good ADV.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Well done!

Mixed up my usual batches of funfetti, Simple Cannoli and Sugar cookies n cream.
Then made Dinner Lady, I suspect this will become an adv.
Finally made Snickerdoodle on @RichJB recommendation.

As the collection grows so does the curiosity... so today I made 2 experimental mixes:

The Blues:
3fx6jKl.jpg

Peach Leech:
P0mFsIP.jpg

As the collection grows so does the curiosity... so today I made 2 experimental mixes:

The Blues:
3fx6jKl.jpg

Peach Leech:
P0mFsIP.jpg
Oohhhh... let me know how they come out...

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Mixed up my usual batches of funfetti, Simple Cannoli and Sugar cookies n cream.
Then made Dinner Lady, I suspect this will become an adv.
Finally made Snickerdoodle on @RichJB recommendation.
I battled to get hold of fw lemon meringue pie... where did you get hold of it?

Interested to know how The Blues turns out

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Noted bud, I shall tag you too :)
I'm quite curious myself. I'm giving this one 2 weeks minimum though.

Noted bud, I shall tag you too :)
I'm quite curious myself. I'm giving this one 2 weeks minimum though.
Have you done a little sneak taste yet?

Have you done a little sneak taste yet?

How could I not? :p

The Blues: Very weird taste. I keep thinking "carpet cleaner" for some reason :O Early days though, I'm coming back to this later with much curiosity :p
Peach Leech: Peachy and Creamy (surprise!). Its got a bit of a Smoothy vibe going. I think I'm really going to enjoy this...

How could I not?

The Blues: Very weird taste. I keep thinking "carpet cleaner" for some reason :O Early days though, I'm coming back to this later with much curiosity
Peach Leech: Peachy and Creamy (surprise!). Its got a bit of a Smoothy vibe going. I think I'm really going to enjoy this...
Hmmm... carpet cleaner doesn't sound too great
Creamy peachy however sounds magnificent!

Hmmm... carpet cleaner doesn't sound too great
Creamy peachy however sounds magnificent!

The carpet cleaner is not AS bad as it sounds. Very weird though. I'm sure it will be better in 2 weeks time. (I'm hoping :D )
Creamy peachy is lovely!

The carpet cleaner is not AS bad as it sounds. Very weird though. I'm sure it will be better in 2 weeks time. (I'm hoping :D )
Creamy peachy is lovely!
If you say so!

Seriously? R140/100ml? no ways! That must be a typo for sure... This can not be. :MEEH:
I kid you not. I was actually just chilling with friends in the Vape Hyper queue... got to the front and there it was. I grabbed 600ml of concentrates ForCheap! :D What a nice surprise :p Thanks @Vape Hyper, this was an awesome special! :h:

Back