What did you Mix today?

Hello everyone... Long time no see! Hahahaha...

I need some juice inspiration pretty please!! I am a bit over the strawberry milk or ice cream... the cheesecakes... the custards... etc etc etc...

What recipes can you recommend that is absolutely amazing that does not involve any cooling agent or mint or tobacco's? It feels like I'm making the same kind of stuff over and over again...

A9F94F6A-8FED-4EB7-B8E9-4C42222E3F04.png

That’s pretty darn tasty.

Courtesy of “notcharlesmanson”

Also mixed up Some new fruit mixes I’ve been toying with and the “strawberry jam monster clone” today that I have high hopes for.

I’ll let you know!

Also mixed up Some new fruit mixes I’ve been toying with and the “strawberry jam monster clone” today that I have high hopes for.

I’ll let you know!
I also mixed that jam monster clone today... Will see what it's like in a couple of days...

Also tried a lemon crumble cake... as well a some clones that should not be mentioned here... all in all mixed about 20 different juices for this month... but I'm getting bored with my recipes and not seeing anything else that really stands out as different... everything is this biscuit.. or custard or cheesecake... look... I love those... but looking for something different and yummy...

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Dont know if you are into fruity juices.

Can give Coops Kiwi Bourbon a go. Very different style of kiwi but very nice. Will post a link a bit later.

Dont know if you are into fruity juices.

Can give Coops Kiwi Bourbon a go. Very different style of kiwi but very nice. Will post a link a bit later.
Thank you! I'll give it a try!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Tonight's mix
Tigers blood restock.
Icy mints restock

Strawberry something:
Tfa strawberry ripe 7%
Cap sweet strawberry 3%
Tfa strawberry 1%
Fw yellow cake 3%
Cap funnel cake 1%
Tfa sweet cream 2%
Tfa vanilla swirl 3%
Not bad but needs a steep for the funnel cake to fade a bit.

Peach gummy:
Tfa juicy peach 2%
Fa white peach 0.5%
Cap jelly candy 2%
Fa fuji 2%

Birthday Cake Ice Cream (SthrnMixer Original)

1.50% Cream Whipped (FA)
1.50% Cupcake Batter (Flavorah)
1.00% French Vanilla Deluxe (TPA)
1.10% Frosting (Flavorah)
3.50% Vanilla Ice Cream (LB)
2.00% Yellow Cake (Purilum)

Flavor total: 10.6%

Well I'm replying to myself like a good schizo should :)

This is terribly muted. I'm not getting cake at all. I'm going to double up on that Purilum Yellow Cake since I've sworn off the FW version. More to come...

Back