What did you Mix today?

Not essential, use Meringue or FA Torrone if you don't have Powdered Sugar. Won't be exactly the same but close enough. The magic comes from the YC, Inw Custard and CCI mix, the Powdered Sugar is just an accent.

Mixed this one over the weekend:
Pur watermelon 5%
Cap double apple 4%
Cap golden pineapple 1%
Tfa strawberry 2%

3 day steep works wonders.
The watermelon is in the front with a lovely sour note to it tastes like vgod sour licious. Think some sweetner and malic acid will get it closer to that profile.

I haven't tried it but wouldn't go high on it. The Powdered Sugar is only 1.5% and it's a weak flavour. So for Torrone or Meringue I'd go for around 0.5%.
Thanks man will do a remix of this Tommorow night and give the Torrone a go think my previous mix i added to much fa meringue went for a straight sub 1.5% might be why I didn't enjoy it that much.

Yeah, cut Meringue/Torrone right down and give it a long steep too. CCI is not happy with a short steep.

I desecrated @Paul33's Choffee by dropping the Cappuccino V2 by 1.2%... 'cause I ran out... and chucking in 1.2% Bavarian Cream on a whim to make up for the perceived flavour deficit. It's... good. According to my taste buds, at least. :blush:

I desecrated @Paul33's Choffee by dropping the Cappuccino V2 by 1.2%... 'cause I ran out... and chucking in 1.2% Bavarian Cream on a whim to make up for the perceived flavour deficit. It's... good. According to my taste buds, at least. :blush:
As long as it doesn’t taste like socks you’re winning :rofl:

Hi

I didn't go to school, can you please help me with the manufacturers of the below

Recipe 2 -- Nutty Sweet and Smoky Soho
% Flavors
0.10% Black Fire
4% Butterscotch
2% Caramel
0.5% Glory
0.25% Hazelnut
0.25% Liquid Amber
0.5% Vanilla Classic
1% Marshmallow
1% Meringue
4% SoHo

Hi

I didn't go to school, can you please help me with the manufacturers of the below

Recipe 2 -- Nutty Sweet and Smoky Soho
% Flavors
0.10% Black Fire
4% Butterscotch
2% Caramel
0.5% Glory
0.25% Hazelnut
0.25% Liquid Amber
0.5% Vanilla Classic
1% Marshmallow
1% Meringue
4% SoHo
@RichJB , will the two of you believe that I did not have FA Caramel to mix this the weekend:confused:, rectified by delivery hopefully taking place this afternoon.:D Cannot wait to try it,

FA Caramel is one of the staples and the market leader by a long, loooooong way. On ATF, it is used in 2722 recipes. Next most popular is TFA Caramel (Original) which is used in 546. So you will get a lot of mileage out of it.

I mixed up a few bottles last night

Pychee - So far Everything from @Rude Rudi has been Awesome!! So I decided to give this a try last night too, Cant wait for the steep!

Deez Twakkie - My mix of AM4A and Kentucky Blend, Oooooh it smells delicious, I really cant wait for this one.
Deez Twakkie.JPG

(ROrange)
Remixed Version of @Rude Rudi orignal Icy Orange - This has become a Normal part of my Rotation and I just cant go without it! This is also my Second Bottle for the Week!!
ROrange.JPG

(Updated) Deez Melonz - Changed the recipe up a bit using PUR Watermelon as Suggested by @Rude Rudi
Deez Melonz (V2).JPG

Experimental StrawbChee
Something I think I will like. New and Experimental.
Experimental StrabChee.JPG

And now I wait
:snooze::snooze::snooze::snooze:

FA Caramel is one of the staples and the market leader by a long, loooooong way. On ATF, it is used in 2722 recipes. Next most popular is TFA Caramel (Original) which is used in 546. So you will get a lot of mileage out of it.
That's exactly the reason I could not believe that I didn't have it. Just been delivered and in my hand, so great news on the mixing front, even if it is slow going.

I mixed up a few bottles last night

Pychee - So far Everything from @Rude Rudi has been Awesome!! So I decided to give this a try last night too, Cant wait for the steep!

Deez Twakkie - My mix of AM4A and Kentucky Blend, Oooooh it smells delicious, I really cant wait for this one.
View attachment 130861

(ROrange)
Remixed Version of @Rude Rudi orignal Icy Orange - This has become a Normal part of my Rotation and I just cant go without it! This is also my Second Bottle for the Week!!
View attachment 130863

(Updated) Deez Melonz - Changed the recipe up a bit using PUR Watermelon as Suggested by @Rude Rudi
View attachment 130862

Experimental StrawbChee
Something I think I will like. New and Experimental.
View attachment 130864

And now I wait
:snooze::snooze::snooze::snooze:

Deez Twakkie !!

awesome, gonna give it a whirl !

Back