What did you Mix today?

I've been depleting my stock a bit and have been preoccupied with some recipe development and just had to get y mix on again!!! Had good fun with some nice new ingredients:

Frozen Orange Mall Treat - a nice mixed fruit smoothie, made with ice
Creme de Orange - a generous restock of one of my favourite juices of all time...
1-2-3 Ocean Water - a simple 3 ingredient stunner = Sprite + coconut-flavored syrup
Best Blue Raspberry - yummy Blue raspberry by Wayne. 2 ingredients, minus the sweetener...simple!
Cardinal - a 200ml restock as the 100ml doesn't last!!!!
Backwoods Lemonade - A simple berry lemonade
Va(Nilla Cupcake Custard) - a nice vanilla cupcake custard with a few twists...
Cucumber Melon Kiwi - simple and refreshing summer vape by Emily
Papaya Yoghurt - using a base of a base from Vurve to create a delicious papaya yoghurt
Kiss My Peach - a nice and bright peach vape, made juicy with a touch of Cactus
Grape Pop - A grape sucker for the missus...
Lemon Custard - I have hight hope for this one - hope it delivers!
Strawb Guav - an odd combo, but it works!
Frosted Lemonade - putting LA Lemonade to work!
Lightning Bug - The Remix - another LA Lemonade recipe - using Cap Jelly candy! Very intriguing!
Icee Pear - Combined 3 pears here in the Icee range
Hawaiian Tiger's Blood - a different interpretation of this classic by ThirdWorldOrder
Butterface - A thick lavish creme anglaise swirled with dark butterscotch - what else can you ask for!
Pear Bacco - My own indulgence...
The Problem with Tobacco - Problem solved. Complex tobacco flavor with just 3 ingredients.
Yummy Classic - the best of the lot! "Definitely a Yummy Classic!! Here is my 3,2,1 creme brulee recipe with a little twist"

I've been depleting my stock a bit and have been preoccupied with some recipe development and just had to get y mix on again!!! Had good fun with some nice new ingredients:

Creme de Orange - a generous restock of one of my favourite juices of all time...
1-2-3 Ocean Water - a simple 3 ingredient stunner = Sprite + coconut-flavored syrup
Best Blue Raspberry - yummy Blue raspberry by Wayne. 2 ingredients, minus the sweetener...simple!
Papaya Yoghurt - using a base of a base from Vurve to create a delicious papaya yoghurt
Lightning Bug - The Remix - another LA Lemonade recipe - using Cap Jelly candy! Very intriguing!
Hawaiian Tiger's Blood - a different interpretation of this classic by ThirdWorldOrder
Butterface - A thick lavish creme anglaise swirled with dark butterscotch - what else can you ask for!
The Problem with Tobacco - Problem solved. Complex tobacco flavor with just 3 ingredients.
Yummy Classic - the best of the lot! "Definitely a Yummy Classic!! Here is my 3,2,1 creme brulee recipe with a little twist"
Some really nice ones in here I would like to try, come on weekend!:D

Wow, what an amazing list @Rude Rudi !

Not surprised that Srawberry and Guava go nicely together. In my usual VM Strawberry Menthol blend I tried adding a bit of Paulie's Guava juice and it worked very well. Now that is my staple for my Subtank Mini car vape. It adds a bit of a guava taste to the mix which I find very tasty

Regarding the Icee Pear, its interesting because I am loving the LIT Sidechick juice which is a Pear Litchi Ice. I thought I wouldnt like pear in a juice at all, but it surprised me hugely. Have that juice now running semi permanently in my Skyline and Billet Box. Am keen to explore pear.

And thanks for the Problem with Tobacco. Let me know if youve tasted it and how you find it

Hello all.

So I’ve spent a good couple of hours preparing my ejuice. It actually took longer than expected… 5+ hours in fact. But very rewarding in the end.

Total juice mixed: 4.8L divided into different recipes, all chosen from the forum, some rated the best and some I just wanna try.

Thanks again. And happy vaping!!!!!!

Regards
Yaasir :)
20180721_183814.jpg
20180721_185354.jpg 20180721_194542.jpg 20180721_194608.jpg 20180721_194612.jpg 20180721_194716.jpg 20180721_194856.jpg 20180721_194907.jpg 20180721_225039.jpg 20180721_225049.jpg 20180722_184142.jpg 20180723_092836.jpg

Wow, you mixed up to 20 bottles of juices that you haven't tried yet? That's a leap of faith! Still, I suppose that if you want to get a good stock of juice that will steep properly before you can vape it all, mixing up nearly 5L at a time is a good way to go. :D

Wow, you mixed up to 20 bottles of juices that you haven't tried yet? That's a leap of faith! Still, I suppose that if you want to get a good stock of juice that will steep properly before you can vape it all, mixing up nearly 5L at a time is a good way to go. :D
Hahaha yeah I've mixed up litres of juice that I had to discard immediately coz it was unvapable! Trial and error I suppose. Saves time though to mix all at once but risky and can waste money if it turns out horrible. But... so far so good.

Thats amazing @yaasir !
Let us know how it goes and which ones you like the most

I saw a Cherry Cola flavour for the sale the other day and thought "Oooh, that could be nice!". Then I discovered it in my fridge and decided to try and make something of it. Searched ELR till I found a simple recipe containing it stating something like "great shake and vape juice".

I made it.

It tastes like Sweeto or Tang. Not what I expected at all. I wouldn't say unvapeable, but definitely not what I wanted. I'll save it for a very rainy day lol.

I've been experiencing some DIY frustration the past month. I made the UniMilk which is okay but still needs to steep a lot before it really becomes worthwhile, and outside of that I don't really have any sure-fire recipes that I know will taste great. This failed Cherry Cola just makes me more scared to try the next one.

I'm hoping to make that Steri Stumpie base that we've been chatting about, but then split the resulting base into 3 bottles and make a bubblegum, strawberry and banana and see how it goes. Hopefully it's amazing and I can add it to the very short list of proven recipes.

what's the final on that Twakkie ?

you winning ?
@vicTor , I did not adjust or try any more on this recipe BUT @Tashy made some winner changes to it and I definitely think she has made something better than my V2 recipe! Here is what she came up with:
TashoBacco
4.5% - (FLV) Kentucky Blend
1% - (INW) AM4A
.25% - (FLV) Sweet Coconut
.20% - (FW) Caramel Cinnamon Roll

VG/PG @ 50/50 but 60/40 also works well

Nic: Over the last couple of weeks I realized something really important (to me) about Tobacco, and its ANY Tobacco needs a decent Nic content to have the FULL aspect of a Tobacco.
I have been vaping this recipe at 10mg and boy oh boy it has a kick of note! but more importantly changes a tobacco-like juice to a Full Tobacco juice. I will be mixing this up next with a 8mg Nic content, I think this is the perfect spot for my Siren 2 with a Tight draw!

She made me taste this juice before looking at the recipe, and I was massively impressed with what she made, It tasted alot like my V2 but so much more refined and full. I almost fell off my chair when I saw what the new additions to the recipe was, I would NEVER have tried to add either coconut or Caramel cinnamon roll into any of my tobaccos, but she pulled it off! Its definitely a TOBACCO recipe, there is no dessert feel to it and the additions does not change the profile to a dessert but instead adds to the Fuller tobacco profile.
I am also surprised at what a difference such small changes made to this recipe.

I personally think it needs a Minimum steep of 5 days and recommend a month for best results.

@vicTor , I did not adjust or try any more on this recipe BUT @Tashy made some winner changes to it and I definitely think she has made something better than my V2 recipe! Here is what she came up with:
TashoBacco
1% - (INW) AM4A

Nic: Over the last couple of weeks I realized something really important (to me) about Tobacco, and its ANY Tobacco needs a decent Nic content to have the FULL aspect of a Tobacco.
I have been vaping this recipe at 10mg and boy oh boy it has a kick of note! but more importantly changes a tobacco-like juice to a Full Tobacco juice. I will be mixing this up next with a 8mg Nic content, I think this is the perfect spot for my Siren 2 with a Tight draw!

She made me taste this juice before looking at the recipe, and I was massively impressed with what she made, It tasted alot like my V2 but so much more refined and full. I almost fell off my chair when I saw what the new additions to the recipe was, I would NEVER have tried to add either coconut or Caramel cinnamon roll into any of my tobaccos, but she pulled it off! Its definitely a TOBACCO recipe, there is no dessert feel to it and the additions does not change the profile to a dessert but instead adds to the Fuller tobacco profile.
I am also surprised at what a difference such small changes made to this recipe.

I personally think it needs a Minimum steep of 5 days and recommend a month for best results.

awesome @Dietz thanks for this

well done @Tashy !

TashoBacco
1% - (INW) AM4A

@Dietz all these kind words you must have been out very late, wouldn't flowers of been easier.

Can someone please refer me to a strawberry lemonade ice like dinner lady's strawberry bikini? New to this mixing thing :p

1-2-3 Ocean Water
Soho @ 12% (One of @Tashy s favorites)
Soho Time (Mixed to see how it works at 7% compared to the 12% above)
Restock and Remix of Doug's Awesome Sauce
Deez Vanilla Tobacco (New tobacco Im working on)
Cream Soda Stumpi Remixed from This Base
Strawberry Stumpi Remixed from This Base
Peanut Butter stumpi Remixed from This Base

Then finished my Nic, So once I have more nic I still need to finish mixing Cardinal too
If you want to mix this weekend still, I can offer you an unopened 100ml Clyronic currently sitting in my freezer. Just send me a whatsapp/sms, I'm busy in the garden preparing for spring, so will need you to come fetch.

Regards

If you want to mix this weekend still, I can offer you an unopened 100ml Clyronic currently sitting in my freezer. Just send me a whatsapp/sms, I'm busy in the garden preparing for spring, so will need you to come fetch.

Regards
Tell me when you go. We can take over and have a brai there

1-2-3 Ocean Water
Soho @ 12% (One of @Tashy s favorites)
Soho Time (Mixed to see how it works at 7% compared to the 12% above)
Restock and Remix of Doug's Awesome Sauce
Deez Vanilla Tobacco (New tobacco Im working on)
Cream Soda Stumpi Remixed from This Base
Strawberry Stumpi Remixed from This Base
Peanut Butter stumpi Remixed from This Base

Then finished my Nic, So once I have more nic I still need to finish mixing Cardinal too
That 123Ocean water is pretty great! One I am going to mix for sure. Thanks for letting me try it! Not overly citrus as I thought it would be.

Regards

Regards
Thanks @Raindance , Cardinal Also mixed :)

Took that Bubblegum Milk recipe today, ripped the bubblegum out and threw 8% CAP Sweet Strawberry in there along with the 0.5% WS-23 added previously. Hoping to get a nice strong strawberry steri stumpie out. I sent them all out to club UltraSonic for the evening after mixing. Hope they return with renewed friendships :)

Restocked some Frosteez
Mixed up some Looped, CAP Fruit Circles from the DIY OR DIE flavour book, and some Tony's Revenge. All steeping quietly in the back of the cupboard.

I recognize some of my favorites in there. We should do a call later today if you have time.

Sent by iDad's iPhone
Definitely. Anything after 15:00 I am good, so if you're also available that time let's do it.
Btw, that strawberry shortcake bar you recommended now gets mixed in 200ml batches at a time, cant get enough of the stuff.

Took that Bubblegum Milk recipe today, ripped the bubblegum out and threw 8% CAP Sweet Strawberry in there along with the 0.5% WS-23 added previously. Hoping to get a nice strong strawberry steri stumpie out. I sent them all out to club UltraSonic for the evening after mixing. Hope they return with renewed friendships :)
Im interested to see what you think about it.
@SHiBBY I also mixed a strawberry but its from Strawb Ripe, Sweet Strawb and Shisha strawb. Day after mixing its a bit light, but still good, i think that it needs a few days steep so the shisha strawb can develop a bit.

Also give the same recipe a go but replace the Bubblegum with 3.5% CLY Cream Soda, Its a great SnV but even better after a day steep!!

Back