What did you Mix today?

Hmmm, the Blck website says that 10% is the recommended mixing percentage, which means 100ml from a 10ml bottle. Did you use the whole 10ml in the mix? If so, it might be a tad strong.

On the website, they say:

So it's a bit unclear whether it's supposed to be 60ml or 100ml.
I think Blck changed the system subsequent to @Hooked's delivery.

Hmmm, the Blck website says that 10% is the recommended mixing percentage, which means 100ml from a 10ml bottle. Did you use the whole 10ml in the mix? If so, it might be a tad strong.

On the website, they say:

So it's a bit unclear whether it's supposed to be 60ml or 100ml.

Yes, I used the whole 10ml, as per instructions.

@RichJB @Andre

I guess so because this video also refers to 100ml, but since I had received a 60ml bottle, that's what I used. If it's too strong I'll add more of the VG/PG mix. That will work, won't it? And more nic then as well.

Sorry for only replying now - I have been giving the mango some time to steep to compare it properly with V2. V3 turned out OK but not as good as V2.
I will be making V4 tomorrow after I pick up some INW Cactus and then I'll report back and gladly share the recipe If it turns out better than V2.

Sorry for the late reply @Vilaishima. Thanks Dude! Tried V2 and it was awesome! Way better than V1.

The perfect butterscotch custard creme brulee flavor just entered my facemouth, I am overjoyed :CRAZYTROLL:and unable to concentrate on the code.

So ordered a bunch of concentrates last week and i missed JF Milk Chocolate somehow but most importantly, i chose 500ml VG instead of PG and i was out of PG which sucked.

Ordered some concentrates and PG this morning so tonight this is my list of juices which will be getting mixed

Glass Apple
Black Current Ice Cream
Easy Zoob (First Rule Podcast)
Chocolate Milkshakes (REVISED - ENYAWREKLAW)
Chocolate Almond Milkshake
Cuprian: Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream (REVISED- ENYAWREKLAW)
Speckled Eggs Candy - changed the Dark Chocolate (MF) to Milk Chocolate (JF)

And probably have some others but these are the ones im keen on most. I also bougt some Peach Juicy...so keen on trying this.

Will update over the weekend or monday.

Last edited:
Forgot to take a picture of today’s mix,

250 ml of East one shot by Wiener Vape Co
100 ml of Golden Custard one shot, found out that it can actually make 230 ml of juice, so did the extra with some cinnamon to see what happens, Allready made 100 ml last weekendby @Vino1718 .
100 ml of Icy Berries by @Rude Rudi
100 mls of Doug’s Awesome Sauce.

Wanted to do some more but left some concentrates at work, so will try again next weekend.

Forgot to take a picture of today’s mix,

250 ml of East one shot by Wiener Vape Co
100 ml of Golden Custard one shot, found out that it can actually make 230 ml of juice, so did the extra with some cinnamon to see what happens, Allready made 100 ml last weekendby @Vino1718 .
100 ml of Icy Berries by @Rude Rudi
100 mls of Doug’s Awesome Sauce.

Wanted to do some more but left some concentrates at work, so will try again next weekend.

what is the East like exactly ?

I recently received a bottle of DIY Strawberry ice cream and loved the taste and smell ,
Asked for a recipe but I guess the mix master does'nt want to divulge ''secrets'' So the hunt for strawb ice cream begins.
Mixed this one up and WOW !! It smells like a gelato shop here !... now for the wait .
[added about 5 drops of condensed milk-Vaping Brothers]
https://www.99juices.com/recipes/6192/

I don't mix anymore as I am too lazy. I therefore pay my good friend @Mr. B to mix for me on a monthly basis.
This month its:
150ml obsidian pie crust
150ml obsidian cookie dough
200ml pistachio ry4

Thanks again @Mr. B

IMG_20181007_203406.jpg

I have been avoiding cinnamon for a while now.
Mixed a new Chelsea bun:
La cream cheese icing 1%
Tfa vanilla bean icecream 2.5%
Flv frosting 1%
This is for the swirl part ontop.
The bun:
Cap vanilla cupcake v1 2%
Fw yellow cake 1.5%
Cap cinnamon Danish 1.5%

Of the shake it seems to be a step in the right direction...

So ordered a bunch of concentrates last week and i missed JF Milk Chocolate somehow but most importantly, i chose 500ml VG instead of PG and i was out of PG which sucked.

Ordered some concentrates and PG this morning so tonight this is my list of juices which will be getting mixed

Glass Apple
Black Current Ice Cream
Easy Zoob (First Rule Podcast)
Chocolate Milkshakes (REVISED - ENYAWREKLAW)
Chocolate Almond Milkshake
Cuprian: Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream (REVISED- ENYAWREKLAW)
Speckled Eggs Candy - changed the Dark Chocolate (MF) to Milk Chocolate (JF)

And probably have some others but these are the ones im keen on most. I also bougt some Peach Juicy...so keen on trying this.

Will update over the weekend or monday.

Made all of the above yesterday, LOVE the Cuprian Mint Chocolate Chip, SNV its reminds me of the brown and green ice cream - Pompous Pom Dutches

The speckled eggs is good as well, but will be better after steeping. The Easy Zoob is great for such a simple recipe, might add some sugar cookie next time to give it a biscuit base.

Made another 60ml of my Purpz Clone - Tripple G Candy cause my wife loves this! I did change the percentage down on two of the grapes a little and added a hint of 27 bears for that jellyness.

Made all of the above yesterday, LOVE the Cuprian Mint Chocolate Chip, SNV its reminds me of the brown and green ice cream - Pompous Pom Dutches

The speckled eggs is good as well, but will be better after steeping. The Easy Zoob is great for such a simple recipe, might add some sugar cookie next time to give it a biscuit base.

Made another 60ml of my Purpz Clone - Tripple G Candy cause my wife loves this! I did change the percentage down on two of the grapes a little and added a hint of 27 bears for that jellyness.
maybe it's just me, but I don't see the Zoob recipe? I've found a few online but not sure which one to go with.

maybe it's just me, but I don't see the Zoob recipe? I've found a few online but not sure which one to go with.

Ill need to upload it onto ATF or ELR cause this recipe was in one of the First rule podcasts.

upload_2018-10-8_8-23-26.png

Other Zoob recipes which i have used and tried are:

Pebble Cream Bronuts (DIY or DIE) - Very good and very close to the actual zoob.
ZEWB Leaked - Very good recipe, probably 90% close but its tasty!

Am a newbie to vaping. So pretty much just mixed up the two in a third of my 8ml bubble Voopoo Uforce T1 U1 tank and swirled it around . I know noob way of mixing but can taste the two flavours immensely

Oh okay nice and welcome to the forum and to mixing, even if it is mixing bought juices...mixing is mixing i suppose! :)

Back