What did you Mix today?

@stompiesa I c u used fruity flake would u say it's better than fruit circles?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Sorry typo @StompieZA

I like both, One has more lemon to it than the other and both work in this application but my preference is on FW Fruity Flakes. Fruit Circles has more of a frootloops taste but also works great.

As promised, Here are the 8 x recipes i chose to mix or create last night.

BananaRama - New Recipe im working on, a Banana Custard Milkshake
Almond Strawb Milk Used THIS recipe and then added the Strawberry Red Touch, Sweet and Ripe to the mix...will see how it comes out.
Mango Chew - Mixed this up hoping it will be similar to Cushman
Mango Crack - On my mango hunt, i found this one which has good feedback. This is an adaption from the original which @Andre posted. Not my adaption.
Sweetos Caramel - Restock 60ml this time, its super good if you have a sweet bakery tooth like me
Zoo "You Biscuit" - Still on the hunt for a great Zewb like recipe and this seems good after 1 night, yeah im eager like that...will give more steep time. I decided to use JF Biscuit instead of INW Biscuit. @rogue zombie
Bust-A-Nut - Restock 60ml, was pretty good and seems like the highest rated recipe on E-liquid recipes with 370 votes
Berry X - Tried out my new FSA Malaysia Berry Mix to get something similar to XXX...I think im on the right path. With some INW Cherry, this will be VERY similar. SNV Approved and pretty good off the bat!!

Thanks all
Wuddup Cuz, Bamango is way closer to cushman than mango chew. I do like both, buy obviously Bamango is my favorite.

Wuddup Cuz, Bamango is way closer to cushman than mango chew. I do like both, buy obviously Bamango is my favorite.

Have to agree with you 110%. After vaping the Mangochew on my wifes vape and testing Bamango on my vape...The Bamango is Cushman for sure, Not as in your face but awesome! Great recipes they are!

I made my batch 2 days ago you think i can add Bavarian cream now or rather leave it as is(been diy for a month now so im a noob)
Lol, I'm also still new in the mixing scene... I mostly make recipe's i find online and don't create my own. This is the first one i found and started playing with.

I'm sure you can add the Bavarian cream now, you will just have to steep it a bit longer... I know the creams like a bit of steep time. The "Fresh Cream" in this recipe is only there for a fuller mouth feel, as you don't taste it as low as used here, so not sure how the Bavarian Cream will go with this. I assume you will never know if you don't try...

Can I leave out the AP? I have a nut allergy so all forms of it are avoided like the plague.
sheesh bro thats super unluck man.
So you can't have the awesome-ness of marzipan? in vape and real life?

Mixed up a 15 ml test batch of PMS last night. Rule one applied to I supped Strawberry Red Touch with Strawberry and added menthol instead of black ice (I like fruity menthols). This turned out to be a damn nice fruity menthol vape. Might just become my new ADV!

Mixed up a 15 ml test batch of PMS last night. Rule one applied to I supped Strawberry Red Touch with Strawberry and added menthol instead of black ice (I like fruity menthols). This turned out to be a damn nice fruity menthol vape. Might just become my new ADV!

Awesome, glad you like it!

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

sheesh bro thats super unluck man.
So you can't have the awesome-ness of marzipan? in vape and real life?
Nope. Nothing nut at all ever.

And I was a HUGE peanut butter fan but swelling up like a Kardashian isn’t fun.

Back