What did you Mix today?

Thank you so much @CJB85 for the vapemail. This is a real care package sent thanks so much for the juice and all the lovely extra things they will really help me out alot . Thanks brother

Attachments

• 20210707_155759.jpg
    20210707_155759.jpg
    366 KB · Views: 33
Thank you so much @CJB85 for the vapemail. This is a real care package sent thanks so much for the juice and all the lovely extra things they will really help me out alot . Thanks brother
Enjoy them, hope everything turns up roses for you soon! Hang in there and at least vaping is one less thing you need to worry about. A big thanks to @vicTor , the juice was his after all!

Enjoy them, hope everything turns up roses for you soon! Hang in there and at least vaping is one less thing you need to worry about. A big thanks to @vicTor , the juice was his after all!
Thank you brother I hope so too.. and thank you for shipping them to me with the extra vaping essentials..yes atleast I'm sorted for awhile with vaping .. @vicTor thank you for the juice brother it's much appreciated. GOD BLESS THE BOTH OF YOU BROTHERS

Improved my Jaffa Cake Recipe to Incorporate MF Dark Chocolate and getting the Orange element more tangier by adding Tangerine while giving the Blood Orange the Red Card for this recipe! I also swapped out the pound cake for Madeleine which is much nearer the actual cake part in my opinion!

Screenshot (580).png

HI there, this recipe really interests me. I love horchata but never seen lorann supplied locally. I see you use it at quite a high percent. I think I have cap horchata. Have you compared other horchata concentrates? Which one do you rate most highly?
Lorann are not the strongest and i also wanted the Horchata to be dominant, unfortunately i haven't used the Capella!

HI there, this recipe really interests me. I love horchata but never seen lorann supplied locally. I see you use it at quite a high percent. I think I have cap horchata. Have you compared other horchata concentrates? Which one do you rate most highly?
I believe Flavorah did Horchata which would of been a good one but pretty sure it's discontinued!

Hey guys,

I want to attempt a Strawberry Jam Monster but I've found two distinct recipes - one that includes "Cereal 27" concentrate and one that excludes it.

Has one made JM with/without this concentrate and what was your experience?

Any help would be appreciated here!

Hey guys,

I want to attempt a Strawberry Jam Monster but I've found two distinct recipes - one that includes "Cereal 27" concentrate and one that excludes it.

Has one made JM with/without this concentrate and what was your experience?

Any help would be appreciated here!
68F18290-6AAE-4CE7-81C7-30E90B6A72A4.png

Only started mixing a week ago. I'm busy vaping a watermelon/litchi mix that I was confident enough to mix a 50ml batch. This morning I mixed a original version of tiger's blood(100ml biggest batch yet, hope I didn't screw it up) and a simple litchi/strawberry(40ml)

Only started mixing a week ago. I'm busy vaping a watermelon/litchi mix that I was confident enough to mix a 50ml batch. This morning I mixed a original version of tiger's blood(100ml biggest batch yet, hope I didn't screw it up) and a simple litchi/strawberry(40ml)
Sounds like you're doing very well after just one week!

Getting ready for the week ahead.
I'm busy vaping a watermelon/litchi mix that I was confident enough to mix a 50ml batch. This morning I mixed a original version of tiger's blood(100ml biggest batch yet, hope I didn't screw it up) and a simple litchi/strawberry(40ml)
That batch is almost finished(getting more flavourful by the day, so sad that it will be finished soon.), so I went ahead and made a few new ones to steep for a few days before I run out completely.

Tutti Frutti feat. Watermelon and a dash of honey.
Forest Fruit feat. Mad Fruit, hint of coconut and litchi.
Last but not least, we have a solo Watermelon.

On the previous batches I noticed the Super Sweet was way to sweet. So knocked it a bit down with these new ones.

IMG_20210809_214543.jpg

Back