What Did You Vape Today?

One of my favourites. How does it compare to Grants?
Taste wise. ....not to be compared. PA is a fruity vape with custard influence. GVC is pure vanilla custard. Both awesome juices, with GVC being more of an ADV for me ;)

The menu right now:
  1. Bombies Black Out City
  2. Voodoo Vapour Dark Forest
  3. Rocket Sheep Enterprise

Complex Chaos - Coconut Comfort & Cinnamon Cookies

Really really yummy

Nicoticket Grandma Cinnamon Danish.... very very nice. Will have to do a back-to-back with Sugar Bear to see which one is better. Good thing is.....both are now available at the same supplier here. vapor-freak.de

IGO W4 with a .8 ohm dual and alternate some Black Cigar and Plasma Juice from Vape Elixir today.

Nicoticket Grandma Cinnamon Danish.... very very nice. Will have to do a back-to-back with Sugar Bear to see which one is better. Good thing is.....both are now available at the same supplier here. vapor-freak.de
I like the Sugarbear more. The GCD is strong in flavor. Sugarbear is more subtle.

Today I got some Vape Elixir, Pink Spot and Stardust as a gift.
Pink Spot is fantastic, the Stardust might need some time to grow on me.

I like the Sugarbear more. The GCD is strong in flavor. Sugarbear is more subtle.
thats what I thought too...but its about 2-3 weeks already since I had Sugar Bear. I think I will do a proper back-to-back this weekend....if I have the time ;)

Cosmic Fog - The Shocker
Tarks Select Reserve - Matador
Bombies - Black Out City
5 Pawns - Bowden's Mate

Vapour Mountain

Berry Blaze (Awesome)
Choc Mint (Awesome)
Tropical Ice - I have no idea how @Rob Fisher does it. I think it has cleaned out every passage in my body. He must be superhuman.

Well done @Oupa for some awesome juices

Sent from my Note 4 using Tapatalk

The E-Liquid Project from Cape Cartel.
The Daddler.
If you like Diddle Daddle you'll like this. The taste is pretty damn close. Sweet caramel and even the actual popcorn taste comes through.

so, I am busy doing a back-to-back as I am typing. Right now I am actually very unsure which one is better....they are quite different. Sugar Bear is less cinnamon. Much less.
As I have just grown to like Cinnamon juices, maybe its just a phase....therefore I would lean towards GCD atm.

Make no mistake....both are really awesome though!

Back