What Did You Vape Today?

To my regret, cereal juices are not for me. That XXX mints sounds very interesting. And VM Special Reserve is arguably the best locally produced juice atm.

@Andre the XXX mints is officially known as "Ice Queen" and I assure you it's spot on IMHO. :)

eVic + Nano Ti - MMM Noggy Rock
iStick + eGo 1 ohm - MMM Mint & Honey

Ummmm.... Nice.

Vegetable glycerine . Found some premium VG at home. A sweet taste which has a big airy feel to it. Decided to put some drops in there to give it some oomf. Went well

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk

I had some pretty outstanding juices last night:

Bronuts - famous DIY donut from YouTuber 'DIY or DIE'. Stunning choc donut.

MMM Honey and Mint - a staple for me. Perfection in mint to "other" ratio. Different and more'ish.

MMM Biscuit Dreams - easily the best biscuit out there. Easily! Buttery, delicate and crumbly biscuit.

And some of a mate's ELiquid Project Island Ice - really good, as usual from the brand. Lovely coconut on the front with hints of fruit, gentle cool exhale.

I tried my hand at a coconut ice recently and failed miserably. I got hardcore menthol, menthol and more menthol.

As usual, local juices are impressing as hell!
E Liquid Project's Island Ice is excellent, need to get me more...

The "usuals"
Strawberry Ice (VM Strawberry plus menthol concentrate)
Blackbird and a bit of Bobas Bounty
And a new juice for me, long overdue, Craft Vapour Che Guava

Craft Vapour - Ernestly Hemingway

Foggs Famous Sauce - At first light

World Wonders - Colosseum

Centurion Vapes - Butterscotch brûlée

Absolutely loving local juices at the moment! Keep up the good work

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Craft Vapour Artisan RY4 Thanks to @Andre . Rather an interesting taste . Andre you are my hero. For everybody listening, he opted to send me a few goodies after I asked for a little help till month end. Little did I know he would be sending me enough to last till Christmas and beyond. You are legend

Edit: I'm not the winner here :p

Last edited:
Philip Rocke signature strawberry thingy.
Also got to try the new coffee one, pretty pretty pretty good ;-)

what do you think about it?

Still need a bit of time for a proper impression, but off the bat it's not wildly different to any of the good strawberry/milk/cream/ice-cream type things out there. Has the trademark Rocke smoothness and refinement, it's like a more polished version of a familiar profile.

Still need a bit of time for a proper impression, but off the bat it's not wildly different to any of the good strawberry/milk/cream/ice-cream type things out there. Has the trademark Rocke smoothness and refinement, it's like a more polished version of a familiar profile.
this...

100% my impressions about it.

I got my Jack the Ripper 6mg. yesterday, and tried it this morning with my morning coffee, what an amazing vape. Stick with it the whole day. I am a Bobas fan, but geez for local this stuff rocks.

Fogg's Famous Sauce- At First Flight

Very chilled out vape.

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Mad Hatter - I Love Donuts
Craft Vapour - Che Guava, if you like those guava rolls, you have got to try this. Love it.

eefb44b7160529414562850f36b0e8e8.jpg

X2O #13
NCV Fruloops

Jack the Ripper
Lime Party with some added Tropical Ice

Back