What Did You Vape Today?

Today, all day long.

Just way way to good

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    176.3 KB · Views: 41
d528467f8a5fbb9a9024262f5b0ecfd1.jpg

ELP Special Reserve. Quite a surprise. Definite ADV because I have dripped nothing else for two days.

Braai time with some good whisky and vaping. Hazeworks Scream with a bit of hazelnut cigar. Delicious.

20160507_163514.jpg

Tropical Ice, XXX, Paulie Strawberry Lemon Cake, Fizzy Passion Fruit and Lemonade, OFE Cool Menthol and Trinity!
Juice 001.JPG

Orion - Northern Star
Paulies - Apricot Jam Doughnut
Paulies - Coffee Cake
Creamy Clouds - Passion Fruit & Lemonade

DIY's in Reos... Coffee Tobacco, Kona Koffee Kick, Coconut Coffee Creme, Patchouli, Chamomile and Pumpkin Velvet; DIY's in tanks... Patchouli and English Toffee; and as a palate cleanser in a Woodvil 14500 VM Tropical Ice straight up with no additives. Even I am surprised @Rob Fisher, but I still could never do it as an ADV straight because of the menthol taste. Maybe I'll try adding my DIY Coconut NEF to it to see if that knocks the menthol down like the fruits do in XXX.

DIY's in Reos... Coffee Tobacco, Kona Koffee Kick, Coconut Coffee Creme, Patchouli, Chamomile and Pumpkin Velvet; DIY's in tanks... Patchouli and English Toffee; and as a palate cleanser in a Woodvil 14500 VM Tropical Ice straight up with no additives. Even I am surprised @Rob Fisher, but I still could never do it as an ADV straight because of the menthol taste. Maybe I'll try adding my DIY Coconut NEF to it to see if that knocks the menthol down like the fruits do in XXX.

Tropical Ice saved my life @Spydro! <dramatic drum roll> :D

Paulies coffee cake, white lion (rebel lion range), the Belt (Orion), Smackaroon (MrHardwicks)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Simple pretty standard rotation today

-Strawberry Ice keeping me company while working on the computer (in the Lemo1 and the Subtank Mini)
-BlackBird and Bobas mix in the Reo/RM2 every now and then
-And two drip sessions with Paulie's Coffee Cake in the DogeV2 just to mix it up - and fog things up ;-)

Simple pretty standard rotation today

-Strawberry Ice keeping me company while working on the computer (in the Lemo1 and the Subtank Mini)
-BlackBird and Bobas mix in the Reo/RM2 every now and then
-And two drip sessions with Paulie's Coffee Cake in the DogeV2 just to mix it up - and fog things up ;-)
@Paulie's Coffee Cake really does like power, a dripper seems to be the right place for it. At first I tried it in a few tanks and wasn't getting the hype, then tried it on a pair of 5mm Notch coils in the Twisted Messes.... so much of awesome flavour, and yes, I know that look from the wife all too well :giggle:

Back