What Did You Vape Today?

Southern Charm, orange/peach light tobacco
White Girl, milky Chai tea
Just Turkish, spicy and aromatic tobacco sweetened with a splash of Rum
Lime Curd Tarts
Baklava for desert

Trying out a new DIY that I dreamed up while also trying out the new stir plate...

Spearmint Glazed Coconut Ice in a Reo P67/O-16 with a dual N80 .31Ω build @ 57W.
Another DIY :campeon:to add to my Reo rotations... so far.

View attachment 63578

It's been a week and I'm still vaping/liking this new DIY in this Reo set up in my rotations. So I guess I'll have to call it a winner and an ADV. :)

50aea636617544c673a17e447f5339c9.jpg

Mod: Esige Eiffel T1
Tank: Nano
Build: Fused Clapton 0.4ohm @71W
Fuel: DIY Bronuts steeped for 10 days.

#vapelyf

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

My own juice creations:

Mint swirl - 70/30, Butterscotch TFA, Cream al mente TFA, 0.3% Cap sweet, 1ml Absolute Vodka Vanilla in 30ml. Goes down like a smooth rich vanilla double think milkshake with mint liqueur mixed in.

Got me some lime milkshake from VapeKing on Friday.....took a while to start enjoying but wud be better if more flavor n sweeter... the after taste aint as strong but not the worse i had

Not feeling well, have a bad chest cold/sinus thing going on so it's been methol & mix for me. Can't taste anything anyway normal juice would be a waste..

Can't even taste the difference between the tonguefsck & guaberry I diy'd over the weekend. Kinda sad really.

Bought the Orion the belt 0mg.
Smells really sweet and vapes soft but i must say that after taste of the cinnamon is way to overwhelming. So sad only smoked like 2ml of the 50ml bottle and don't think that flavour is for me.
Should have stayed with the moon light one.

Debbie does donuts by Mr Hardwicks. Yummo! And trying to find a use for my leftover twisp juices so I mixed 2ml twisp grape, 2ml twisp blueberry and 5ml VG. Actually came out kinda nice :)
my left overs also today as i get bored of a flavour after 1 tank,.eish. they taste vile lol:MEEH:

Bought the Orion the belt 0mg.
Smells really sweet and vapes soft but i must say that after taste of the cinnamon is way to overwhelming. So sad only smoked like 2ml of the 50ml bottle and don't think that flavour is for me.
Should have stayed with the moon light one.

I agree i also can not stand the overwhelming cinnamon. A few of my friends really like it though

my left overs also today as i get bored of a flavour after 1 tank,.eish. they taste vile lol:MEEH:
I know what you mean. I very seldom have the same flavour two tanks in a row. Must say my old twisp juices are actually not too bad as long as I dilute it with VG. Still packs helluva throat hit though so I don't use them often

I know what you mean. I very seldom have the same flavour two tanks in a row. Must say my old twisp juices are actually not too bad as long as I dilute it with VG. Still packs helluva throat hit though so I don't use them often
lol as well still using my twisp 18mg to make my 3mg Orion juice pack a punch but its very harsh. amazingly so i get more flavor out of twisp juices then any other brand,

I agree i also can not stand the overwhelming cinnamon. A few of my friends really like it though
@Kyli3boi but its funny on the leaflet they say "and with just a sprinkle of cinnamon" feels more to me that someone dropped a spoon full on my batch. :wasntme:

@Kyli3boi but its funny on the leaflet they say "and with just a sprinkle of cinnamon" feels more to me that someone dropped a spoon full on my batch. :wasntme:
im a huge fan of Orion , different strokes for diff folks i guess, not all the flavors tho. if u into Peanut butter,coffee and Caramel flavors than ORIONS asteroid is the shiznit! lol:rofl:

im a huge fan of Orion , different strokes for diff folks i guess, not all the flavors tho. if u into Peanut butter,coffee and Caramel flavors than ORIONS asteroid is the shiznit! lol:rofl:
Still a half a week to go before the end of the month. Heheheh
Already got the moonlight flavour. Really nice.:-D

Still a half a week to go before the end of the month. Heheheh
Already got the moonlight flavour. Really nice.:-D
My cuz bought the Orion Milky way. was suppose to be a fresh strawberry desert, in a MELO III tank it taste like air freshener with a perfume after taste LOL:tiburon:
sorry 4 u mate.payday already but Im holding out on my reserves do some juice shoppinnnnnnnnn @ vapecon:zpong:

Back