What Did You Vape Today?

Another tank of @Sickboy77 's CID 3mg mixed with Hardwicks Debbie Does Donuts 18mg
In the Serpent mini 25
Just lovely

I guess about 2 parts CID and 1 part Debbie
So the final blend is about 8mg I would estimate

But the mix just works so well for me.

4a985c31a365597f4289e385fb1f3bf8.jpg

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Another tank of @Sickboy77 's CID 3mg mixed with Hardwicks Debbie Does Donuts 18mg
In the Serpent mini 25
Just lovely

I guess about 2 parts CID and 1 part Debbie
So the final blend is about 8mg I would estimate

But the mix just works so well for me.
Glad you liking the mix, maybe we should make a limited edition ;)

@Dietz how is that Orion tasting ? I have the Milky Way and ,well ,its , ok
The Orion moonlight for me is great!! but I also like mixing it with a bit if 6mg XXX, kicks the Flavor a bit!

DIY
Gold Plums from @Viper_SA
Camel from @Andre
Perique Vapour from @Andre
Marlboro
Castro, my own take on a Cuban cigar. It's a bit better now after a long steep, not as dry.

Tasted and played with a few of @Viper_SA new recipes
7 Guns V2
Wyatt Earp V2
Cat-house Nipples V2
Cpt Jack Sparrow
Blackbeard
Long John Silver

XXX by vapour mountain ( what else? )
Strawberry Ice VM
SNLV18 by Joose

Maybe a bit off topic but is there like a secret DIY members VIP only club where you exchange juices and what what? And most importantly how do I get in?

Maybe a bit off topic but is there like a secret DIY members VIP only club where you exchange juices and what what? And most importantly how do I get in?

That is off topic @Daniel
Feel free to start a new thread to this effect in the DIY subforum

Slug Juice in the Sherman... needed to check the tank out with an 80/20 and this is a cloud blower with pretty good flavour!
PhotoShoot07.jpg

Today was a very special vaping day. I vaped one of my favourites. @Paulie's Guava and menthol.

It's been several months since I last vaped it because I ran out and just didn't get round to getting more. It was way too long...

Man, this juice is amazing! Tastes just like thick guava roll. I love it. I just want to eat it. And after vaping it you can almost taste guava roll pieces in your mouth. Full mouthfeel and granular texture. Ooh, I missed this juice!

My added menthol makes it just a bit more special for me ;-)

What a juice ! @Paulie you the man! Will see the new year in with this juice on my tastebuds!

In REO Red with the OL16, which I am slowly getting to understand more. Such a lovely vaping action. Smooth. Rich concentrated flavour. Not the biggest vape (restricted lung hit) but a quality one indeed.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1483211447.659709.jpg

Last edited:
Today was a very special vaping day. I vaped one of my favourites. @Paulie's Guava and menthol.

It's been several months since I last vaped it because I ran out and just didn't get round to getting more. It was way too long...

Man, this juice is amazing! Tastes just like thick guava roll. I love it. I just want to eat it. And after vaping it you can almost taste guava roll pieces in your mouth. Full mouthfeel and granular texture. Ooh, I missed this juice!

My added menthol makes it just a bit more special for me ;-)

What a juice ! @Paulie you the man! Will see the new year in with this juice on my tastebuds!

In REO Red with the OL16, which I am slowly getting to understand more. Such a lovely vaping action. Smooth. Rich concentrated flavour. Not the biggest vape (restricted lung hit) but a quality one indeed.

View attachment 80308
Glad u like it bud im back from holiday and nice and relaxed for the new year!

Last edited by a moderator:
A great mix and old favourite.

'BlackBobas' - WB Blackbird and AV Bobas Bounty

In the Avo. How lovely

Credit to @HPBotha for coming up with the idea for this mix way back!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1484162765.237895.jpg

Don't laugh

ELP Special Reserve with a bit of Paulie's Guava and a touch of menthol.

Am liking it a lot. The guava and tobacco works. Surprising.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1484507163.778920.jpg

I had a bit of 'guava ice' left in the Crius and put in about two thirds of a tank of ELP Special Reseve. I was a bit lazy to empty it out and rewick...

Maybe guava tobacco could be a thing. :rolleyes:
Lol.

Back