What Did You Vape Today?

Today I am vaping on some 'sicle - which is a recipe I DIY'd from Wayne.

https://diyordievaping.com/2015/08/13/sicle/

I originally mixed this up in May and found it a bit harsh initially (throat hit). The recipe calls for FA Mandarin and I used FA Mandarin Tanger - not sure if this is the same thing??? But I tried it again last night and oh my word it is nom nom nom, so I will be vaping on it all day today.
Yip, it is the same thing.

All i have to say is wow!!

Attachments

• IMG_20170831_131610.jpg
    IMG_20170831_131610.jpg
    153.2 KB · Views: 79
And i never leave the house without my menthol fix...

Attachments

• IMG_20170831_133202.jpg
    IMG_20170831_133202.jpg
    183.2 KB · Views: 72
Btw has anyone tried this? I bought it today as im always looking for new menthol or ice juices and i have to say i am really impressed by it.

Attachments

• IMG_20170831_143209.jpg
    IMG_20170831_143209.jpg
    134.4 KB · Views: 64
Alien Visions Havana Gold in the RM2

Oh my word. This is so good. Strong tobacco with not too much sweetness. Smooth yet rough. Ooh it's lovely. 18mg hitting the spot nicely. @johan you were so right about this one!!

This is the first tobacco I've come across that could be a replacement for Blackbird in my cave. That said it's a bit unfair because I vape Blackbird so diluted these daya to preserve the last bottle I have and this is undiluted.

Anyhow I am so pleased. I just hope this is still obtainable somewhere...

d5be03223affa5722d6714a04e7ecb36.jpg

So happy I have found some more ADV's!
View attachment 106100

@Rob Fisher , this is great news!
At least you can now fill up some of your devices with a different juice!
Hehe

PS - am missing that Nasty Strawberry menthol juice you filled up my Skyling with on Thursday night. What was the flavour called?

I'm in Pampoen heaven LOL.Modern Classics Pumpkin Pie by the The Vape Guy.
So Yum as soon as soon as the cotton is soaked. nice one @BumbleBee , takes me back to my child hood days eating fresh pumpkin fritters straight from the pan! :campeon::abduction:

pmk.jpg

Nasty Juice Bad Blood tastes just like Rowntree's Black fruit Pastilles! Black Current all the way! Very lekker!
Blakcurrant-nastyjuice-1-600x600.png
Rowntree Fruit Pastilles rolls.jpg

Made in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia :p this liquid kept me feeling fresh on a really hot Sunday in the Mother City! Vaping on my SXK Billet Box :D

Attachments

• IMG_20170903_170758_490.jpg
    IMG_20170903_170758_490.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 53
Never in the history of my nearly 4 years of vaping have I have so many juices going at one time.
JuiceADV 001.JPG

The names are pretty douchy but apparently they're tasty...
That's what I've heard as well. I didn't test them at Vapecon because I thought whoever gives their juice a name like that is over compensating for a poor product, guess I was wrong. Perhaps the name does the quality of the juice a disservice.

That's what I've heard as well. I didn't test them at Vapecon because I thought whoever gives their juice a name like that is over compensating for a poor product, guess I was wrong. Perhaps the name does the quality of the juice a disservice.
Though I don't know if I'd ever be able to happily announce that I was vaping on some F#ckboi juice.

Back