What Did You Vape Today?

Friday afternoon Taviro drip session on the Hadaly

Man this juice is lovely. Mild tobacco with a gorgeous licorice slant. Tasty and so different. Very pleasing. @Rooigevaar you champ!

264afaa6cea125596b78f55767ab8153.jpg

I’m also a fan of this juice, fabulous flavour!

Ya, its a great one @Carnival
I usually like my tobaccoes stronger and I usually dont like custard in my vape flavours - but this one defies those preferences of mine. I think its because of the licorice flavour I get - it makes it special and different for me. And its not too sweet.

A first for me.

It's the first time I've tried a non fruity menthol in the Dvarw

Decided to try Taviro which I'm enjoying thoroughly in the Hadaly.

But I nicced it up a bit with some Gold Nic. I nicced it up from 3mg to about 8/9mg.

It's nice but I'm disappointed because I seem to have lost that signature licorice slant which I love. It's virtually disappeared. And I can taste the juice is a bit different. I nic up a lot of juices but maybe the process altered the taste here on this one.

Quite upset because I had very little Taviro left and I think I used almost all (5ml) that I had. Ah well.

Dripped it in the Hadaly and the licorice is not there either. Damn.

Not enjoying it much on the first few vapes in the Dvarw. Despite the loss of licorice, the flavour is still a lot better and richer in the Hadaly. But I suppose not a fair comparison.

In the Dvarw it's fairly bland and the flavour is a bit muted. Its not vibrant.

Maybe I should just stick to my fruity menthols in the Dvarw because those shine in it.

959d6b2a692c3c55b8d8760881c78b66.jpg

Last edited:
A first for me.

It's the first time I've tried a non fruity menthol in the Dvarw

Decided to try Taviro which I'm enjoying thoroughly in the Hadaly.

But I nicced it up a bit with some Gold Nic. I nicced it up from 3mg to about 8/9mg.

It's nice but I'm disappointed because I seem to have lost that signature licorice slant which I love. It's virtually disappeared. And I can taste the juice is a bit different. I nic up a lot of juices but maybe the process altered the taste here on this one.

Quite upset because I had very little Taviro left and I think I used almost all (5ml) that I had. Ah well.

Dripped it in the Hadaly and the licorice is not there either. Damn.

Not enjoying it much on the first few vapes in the Dvarw. Despite the loss of licorice, the flavour is still a lot better and richer in the Hadaly. But I suppose not a fair comparison.

In the Dvarw it's fairly bland and the flavour is a bit muted. Its not vibrant.

Maybe I should just stick to my fruity menthols in the Dvarw because those shine in it.

959d6b2a692c3c55b8d8760881c78b66.jpg
Certain juices do just shine in certain devices. Bb’s for example I never liked with custards or creams etc, just fruits and menthols!

Certain juices do just shine in certain devices. Bb’s for example I never liked with custards or creams etc, just fruits and menthols!

Agreed @Paul33 !
That is such an interesting part about vaping - matching the juice to the device
And I agree with you - somehow some juices are just ok in some devices but do an epic dance in others.

LOL - I had to rewick the Hadaly and try Taviro again in its unchanged 3mg form

93924ae93357cc2cee7b9a8051dd0e2a.jpg

I was actually worried that maybe my taste buds had changed and I had lost the licorice taste forever...:eek:

Glad to say that the Licorice is back and I am a happy chappy now. Rock and roll!
:ole:

I need to order some 6mg Taviro soon. Not gonna try Nic it up myself again.

My feeling is that this juice has very subtle flavours and upsetting the balance changes things.

You live and learn....

Last edited:
Diy or die Water Malone. Still just OK. Not terrible but not amazing in any shape or form.

Then I switched over to Adam se Klokke in the Dead Rabbit wicked with TFC. This juice just never disappoints. Such an awesome apple-menthol hit!

Felt like a higher free base nic juice, so I grabbed my bottle of 12mg Fizz Apple from Vape King’s Prime range. I’m enjoying this one! Very nice indeed.

Panama by Wiener Vape in the Hadaly

42ee1e8d722925ccff407893973a5492.jpg

Embarrassed to say it's a first for me on this juice. I was going through my juice cupboard a few days ago and found this bottle hiding near the back. I don't know why I didn't vape it before because I bought it ages ago and at the time it was highly regarded.

Anyhow better late than never. And at least it's well steeped ;-)

So far I am enjoying it! It has a very nice fruity taste with some interesting flavours that make it quite different. Nicely chilled too.

Am going to vape more of this and see how it goes...

LOL - I had to rewick the Hadaly and try Taviro again in its unchanged 3mg form

93924ae93357cc2cee7b9a8051dd0e2a.jpg

I was actually worried that maybe my taste buds had changed and I had lost the licorice taste forever...:eek:

Glad to say that the Licorice is back and I am a happy chappy now. Rock and roll!
:ole:

I need to order some 6mg Taviro soon. Not gonna try Nic it up myself again.

My feeling is that this juice has very subtle flavours and upsetting the balance changes things.

You live and learn....

How strong is that liquorice taste? I'm very tempted to try this juice but a few, rather forgettable evenings in my youth involving too much zambucca got me off anything involving liquorice for life.

Maybe need to find a vendor close by that give testing samples first.

How strong is that liquorice taste? I'm very tempted to try this juice but a few, rather forgettable evenings in my youth involving too much zambucca got me off anything involving liquorice for life.

Maybe need to find a vendor close by that give testing samples first.

Its very slight @Adephi
I do pick it up and i like it so maybe my mind focuses on it
Its not prominent at all. But its there.
If you dont like licorice i would say try test it before you buy

Wiener Vape Panama made it into the Dvarw.

Keeping me company while wrapping a few presents

8878c0adaed2ca7e05781a47c5686a30.jpg

Now this is very interesting.

Panama tastes just as good in the Dvarw as in the Hadaly. Actually I'd say it's a bit better. More menthol and crisper. A bit more vibrant. Definitely popping a bit more with flavour.

The Hadaly has CB2 wick and the Dvarw has Royal Wicks which I normally use for fruity menthols. So maybe it has to do with that.

Impressed with the Dvarw. Seems like it excels for me on the fruity menthols. Not the tobaccoes.

Last edited:
When angels sing, you know it’s a very lekker special juice!:angel2:
View attachment 153617
This stuff is addictive, don’t know if any of the other setups is going to get a chance today. Half a tank gone and that’s only for a quick taste test!!!!:D
Got myself a little power house Gen3 /Geekvape Blitzen rtaDSC_0002_1545762787969.JPG IMG-20181221-WA0045.jpeg DSC_0001_1545472954117.JPG
Sounds very good! Might have to try this one out!
Plugging for Shaun I see...

Got myself a little power house Gen3 /Geekvape Blitzen rtaView attachment 154533 View attachment 154534 View attachment 154535

Plugging for Shaun I see...
The RX gen 3 brought me much joy, but only for about 8 months whereafter it just died last year. I was warned about this by a vape shop owner after I bought mine. Please tell me if, and when yours dies. I dont mean to be negative or pesamistic, and I hope for your sake I am wrong.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Saturday night treat

Taviro by Wiener Vape Co in the Hadaly

I love this juice. So unusual. That licorice slant is gives it something very special. Glorious @Rooigevaar. Thanks for making such a winner!

30725a2edd659fbbb3bc4e395359e418.jpg

The RX gen 3 brought me much joy, but only for about 8 months whereafter it just died last year. I was warned about this by a vape shop owner after I bought mine. Please tell me if, and when yours dies. I dont mean to be negative or pesamistic, and I hope for your sake I am wrong.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
I hope you are, I'll keep you posted mate

Sunday afternoon treat.

Taviro in the Hadaly.

This is such a lovely juice. So different and tasty. Light tobacco and a licorice slant. Classic and first class!

bff80c23d6e984193b5ccf86074f61a5.jpg

Sunday afternoon treat.

Taviro in the Hadaly.

This is such a lovely juice. So different and tasty. Light tobacco and a licorice slant. Classic and first class!

bff80c23d6e984193b5ccf86074f61a5.jpg
This post makes me wanna go out and get some!

Sent from my FIG-LX1 using Tapatalk

Back