What Did You Vape Today?

A very pleasant DIY MTL Strawberry Lemonade in the Expro, some Cereal Milk Frozen Custard in the Reload and squonking some Litchi Blossom in the Venna.

This sounds good!!
I really like it, many custards are really hit/miss for me, but the sweeter cereal angle on this one just works. I want to throw some in the Blotto as well and see how it goes.
The Litchi Blossom is weird, it is more strawberry forward than anything else and the flavour seems to degrade rather quickly in the squonk setup.

I really like it, many custards are really hit/miss for me, but the sweeter cereal angle on this one just works. I want to throw some in the Blotto as well and see how it goes.
The Litchi Blossom is weird, it is more strawberry forward than anything else and the flavour seems to degrade rather quickly in the squonk setup.
Do you have a recipe perhaps please? :nerd:

I don't get vaper tongue very often but I'm battling a bit at the moment and am not getting the Litchi and Berry nuances in my Red Pill. Luckily I discovered Waves some time back and what it does is reset my taste buds and Red Pill blossoms again... what a win! Thanks @Paulie!
Waves.JPG

I don't get vaper tongue very often but I'm battling a bit at the moment and am not getting the Litchi and Berry nuances in my Red Pill. Luckily I discovered Waves some time back and what it does is reset my taste buds and Red Pill blossoms again... what a win! Thanks @Paulie!
View attachment 212887
Think I need some of that maybe it resets my taste buds lol.

View attachment 212887
I had a bottle of waves a while back and I agree with @Rob Fisher that it is a pretty good shake-up if you usually vape the same liquid for long periods.
I struggled to vape a lot of it at a time though, but every time I came back to it after a while, it was very good.

Sunday morning gifts!!!! :--P

Since DNA discontinued my fav (to date) chocolate - stocked up all the way from Bloem:

IMG_20201206_122826.jpg

The litchi lemonade and creme caramel are both winners! Switching these two out in the tank all morning.
IMG_20201206_123633.jpg

Much appreciated Viking's Vape for all my extras! You guys rock :h:

Testing a new menthol juice sent to me by @Vape Republic. Very nice! Menthol minty spearminty... if you like Menthol Juices you will like this one. Smooth and Fresh! Been vaping it for an hour or so... let's see how we go with it!
SubZero 3.jpg

In the eternal quest to find a vapable coconut juice, I was sent two options by a kind juice maker! The Lemon Coconut has great potential!
Coconut.JPG

Not so much what I vaped, but what I didn't want to vape...

Started the day off with Taviro in the Symba RDA... managed to grab the wrong juice in a moment of stupidity and topped it up with Drip Hacks Acid Drop....

Pulled the "That's Not Right" face and had a good chuckle at myself for that blooper...

Note to self: Don't let the other juice bottles stand around on a Friday...:rofl::rofl::rofl:

It was time for a pit stop on the Blitzen. So I wrapped two 24/36 claptons, 9 wraps each came out at .29. Put it on the MVV II

I just received Bamango on ice one shot from Blck and made up a 50ml bottle.

Some guys must have a really good sense of taste, when I stopped the stinkies my taste came back and red wine in particular was a revelation, so after reading the Bamango reviews I was hoping for a good experience.

Yummy, this stuff is nice. I cannot do a taste review like reviewers do, I don't get the nuances that they talk about but man this stuff is nice to vape. It is very easy to inhale, I get the mango and I get the creamy, not so much the banana but overall it is a very pleasant vape. @.29 I am somewhere around 45-50 W on the mod so it is still fairly cool. Not as much ice as in my DIY but still there and the mouth feel is really good. Spent a very pleasant evening with this juice

I'm still vaping the Lemon Coconut (menthol added) that Calvin sent me... it's the nicest coconut I have ever had and I have a few large bottles in bound as we speak!
LemonCoconut.JPG

I took a chance and bought it but what a great decision, I regret not buying more. It's one of the best cereal juices I've ever tasted! :eek:

Berry Crunch by Crizp Brew (A division of Nasty Juice):
crizp-brew-local-e-juice-crizp-brew-berry-crunch-3784848703587.jpg

Back