What Did You Vape Today?

testing my diy flavors.
yousing my smok m50 mini with the tugboat clone rda,1ohm deul coil setup,at 20 watts.
flamingo-diy
cantaberrys-diy
chocolate suprise-diy
sucker punch clone-diy
tiger blood clone-diy
cool berry blast-diy
im in heaven at the moment.:):):)
WP_20150211_001.jpg

testing my diy flavors.
yousing my smok m50 mini with the tugboat clone rda,1ohm deul coil setup,at 20 watts.
flamingo-diy
cantaberrys-diy
chocolate suprise-diy
sucker punch clone-diy
tiger blood clone-diy
cool berry blast-diy
im in heaven at the moment.:):):)
Take is slow or I see a Silver on your horizon:)

hahaha im taking it slow hahaha,silvered early this morning,was worth it:giggle:

5p Bowden's Mate (chocolate mint with a vanilla touch)
Tark's Select Reserve Matador (bold cigar tobacco with some sweet)
Nicks Blissful Brews Smoked Custard (cigar tobacco in a custard base)
Tark's Select Reserve Ceasar (cider)

I just put some of Craft Vapors Pining Juliette (12mg) in my vivi nova tank and at 9.0W on my iStick 30W... I must say she is amazing :h::inlove:! Loving the subtle menthol taste :rock:.

going to diy that watermelon custard sounds like a nice refreshing vape.

Watermelon custard recipe

Watermelon candy 5%
Melindas custard 8%

70/30vg and steep for about 1week

* you can make an awesome "alternative" mothers milk using the custard, bav cream and watermelon candy. Hits nicely if your not a fan of the strawberry

Only Tropical Ice for the last few days and probably for the next few days as well! :)

VVapeMail002.jpg

I just put some of Craft Vapors Pining Juliette (12mg) in my vivi nova tank and at 9.0W on my iStick 30W... I must say she is amazing :h::inlove:! Loving the subtle menthol taste :rock:.

Put that juice into the tugboat at 20w and that subtle menthol becomes an ice cold kick !

going to diy that watermelon custard sounds like a nice refreshing vape.

Its amazing. I like my joose a little sweeter. the watermelon candy is nice on its own. But the custard adds something special. im not a huge fan of caramel so I asked my supplier @shaunnadan to substitute custard instead

Im vaping Maiden cant get enough of this Liquid. Nice toffee Custard!

043a0b1db9e5706716f9f777f1d8077d.jpg

thanks @Shaunaddan going to try it.it sounds owesome.

fantastic @PrenessaM.sounds like a winner.i don't like things to sweet so the custard is defiantly a good substitute.

fantastic thanx @shaunnadan that would be owesome buddy,have some of my own diy juices that i will take along as well for you oaks to test.

What did I Vape today ?

Goblin tank : Skyblue - ambrosia. exclusively thru the whole day ! Will be filling it again for the 4th time

Derringer : bombies - nanas cream

Enjoyd the day with my tugboat on the IPV and some of my VK Juices. I am now ending the day with the last few drops of HH I have left... and pay day is still far far far away:(

What did I Vape today ?

Goblin tank : Skyblue - ambrosia. exclusively thru the whole day ! Will be filling it again for the 4th time

Derringer : bombies - nanas cream

So it's good (the Ambrosia)? :p

Not as if I had any doubts - will go get some tomorrow :rock:

It's amazing. I've only had that in my goblin since yesterday and I still have no idea what In it!

It's a fruity taste but I need to find that fruit and buy a box of it now !!!!

Enjoyd the day with my tugboat on the IPV and some of my VK Juices. I am now ending the day with the last few drops of HH I have left... and pay day is still far far far away:(

The HH is very nice in the tugboat, even at single coil. On a mech I get diff notes depending on how long I take a hit.

@Melinda is definitely mixing up magic !

IF you want to change the flavor completely build a vertical coil on your tank and have a toke on HH with a huge difference. ;)

Thick, dense, flavour like you could bite into that Vape on a vertical coil. But it drinks juice ! Kinda see that tank getting empty with each hit

Been one of those days where the only positive thing was vape related, I'm sure a few of you can relate…

Spent some quality time with the Goblin V1.2. Man what a pleasure it is not having to fill the tank like 5 or 6 times a day. I can't notice any difference in the flavour and I can run it at a higher wattage because it is a little cooler than the in stumpy Goblin mode.

IMG_5726.JPG

Running a bit of a strange blend today. 30% CV Pining Juliette 6mg x 70% JustB Vernons Secret 0mg… Mmmmmm time for bed maybe

Last edited:
Back