What Did You Vape Today?

Unfortunately the coconut will disappear after a while... :confused:

And by that I mean the more you vape it the less you will taste the coconut. If you chop and change juices all the time the coconut will stay with you... but if you are like me and vape it 98% of the time the coconut disappears...

I cannot agree more....and the choice of really good local juices is now so overwhelming I just cannot keep up. We now have the luxury to be extremely picky.

100% @Andre! And I have become very picky... I have gotten rid of all the juices that don't cut it for me... no point in keeping them and I give them to my converts!

Unfortunately the coconut will disappear after a while... :confused:

haha, so much for that then. It's only the second menthol based flavour I've tried as I didn't like the stinky versions much, but I think this will grow on me.

And by that I mean the more you vape it the less you will taste the coconut. If you chop and change juices all the time the coconut will stay with you... but if you are like me and vape it 98% of the time the coconut disappears...

I see. Not much danger then in my case as I won't vape this nearly as much as you do:)

Today it was some vapemob classic tbac mixed with peach.My evening Vape is some blackbird (first time).Not sure how to describe the blackbird as yet or if I'll get it again.Nice an smooth none the less

@Nova69
Blackbird is a winner!
Give it a chance and try it out at different power settings
I tried to describe it here:
http://www.ecigssa.co.za/witchers-brew-juice-reviews.t2686/page-2#post-67300
Unfortunately I only have a ego one mega at the moment.Pravin Gordon (wife) is still deciding if I can have another Vape machine.I didn't like the initial Vape.I was like wtf Wilsons toffee lux meh, but it's growing on me.well I can say I like it now after a few hours tooting it.For me it's definitely a punch of tobacco an a leka cream exhale.I wouldn't Vape it all the time.I read your review before I bought it

@Silver just checked your review again.You spot on with that review.Even while vaping it I'm still like uhm there is something else but what.I ordered some vm4 as well from oupa, can't wait to try that.

Diy strawberries and cream in mutation x v4 with a fused nickel Clapton at 0.6 ohms.
Heavenly (my flavours are still a bit eh tho :(
@Average vapor Joe,I'm looking for a strawberry + cream recipe I was given a Few days back(was it you?) It's called mustard something or other.Was told it's made w/strawberry,vannilla bean ice cream and is the best strawberry+cream ever.Ring a bell?

Anml looper
Anml carnage
Clouds of icarus lemon bar
Guava mix from the Greek

I'm very new to vamping, so finding the flavour that works for me has been tough. I tried quite a few flavours and some taste good but after an hour or so of vaping I normally resorted back to a berry energy drink flavour. Until yesterday, I stopped by Vape King and tried their new range. Wow very different and the creamy after taste of Kings Cream has had me blowing the most delicious clouds I've tasted.

Being a total newbie my taste might be different to a lot of people, but I have found my "Brand" as the ex smoker in me is inclined to say.

Sent from my GT-I9190 using Tapatalk

That's awesome @steamvent I'm also still a noob at this and have been through about 20 flavours in 2 months. Only 4 or 5 I'd buy again. Having the variety is both a curse and a blessing. It's quite an interesting journey finding the perfect vape.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Started the morning with Foggs Pacific Coast.

Now having some Foggs Deli Express, the only cinnamon flavour that I like :p

Nicoticket's Sure Bert - an awesome really tangy fruit juice, fresh and crisp. Instant ADV for me.
Grant's Vanilla Custard
Ripe Vapes Coconut Thai
Tarks Matador

The last of my Cowboy's Apple pie.

ed8b5d886bd7449ef6a94e4c98cd03d9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back