What Did You Vape Today?

VooDoo Juice - Mummy's Breakfast (tasting a lot better after 10 days steeping)

Hardwicks' - Debbie Does Donuts (ADV)

Alfaliquid - Black Raft (As has been mentioned; christmas cake :) With a hint of brandy/rum butter and egg nog)

7SWIY8X.jpg

World Wonders - Colusus

According to Vape King its a dessert vape with a nutty taste. Now I'm yet to find the nutty but heck, this is good . Thanks Debbie for suggesting this ( first time at a real vape shop was awesome ) ( had a toot on a mech as well, o the joy .... but I will have to go DIY when going mech cause o the juice )

Nom rating : Nom nom nom .... ok you get what I'm saying
To me it tastes sort of like caramel with some cream. If I could put some Caramel Treat with fresh cream on the stove and vape that I suppose it will taste almost the same :)

VooDoo Juice - Mummy's Breakfast (tasting a lot better after 10 days steeping)

Hardwicks' - Debbie Does Donuts (ADV)

Alfaliquid - Black Raft (As has been mentioned; christmas cake :) With a hint of brandy/rum butter and egg nog)

That Alfaliquid sounds nice but at that price ... hell no :(

MMM Sweetbac & Ashybac & after lunch treat, MMM Budget Banana. Really good tobacco flavours and the only budget thing in that Banana treat is in the name. Really excellent juices!

I've just filled my last 6ml of Ashy Bac...
What a nice juice! Man, did I enjoy every last drop.

One of three of my absolute best tobaccos.
Agree - I keep one 30 ml bottle of AshyBac with about 0.8 ml of Clove concentrate (Valley Vapour) added for a change of pace.

And your other two tobaccos?

Agree - I keep one 30 ml bottle of AshyBac with about 0.8 ml of Clove concentrate (Valley Vapour) added for a change of pace.

And your other two tobaccos?
Im planning to pick up clove on my next order, so I will try that.

Blackbird and Alien Visions Gorilla juice.

But based on your feedback, I'm pretty sure I would love that one Tark's tobacco. I still need to get a bottle.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Im planning to pick up clove on my next order, so I will try that.

Blackbird and Alien Visions Gorilla juice.

But based on your feedback, I'm pretty sure I would love that one Tark's tobacco. I still need to get a bottle.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Thanks. Always looking for good bacco vapes. Yip, I like Blackbird too, but tried many of Alien Vision's Tobacco - just not my taste.

Vape Elixir -Qalactin Hypermint (One of my longtime favs) Tenacious blend of menthol, mint, spearmint, koolada and wintergreen
Paulie's Guava... finally back in my grubby paws :MERCURY:

And todays swamp mix, (nanner bear, lime party, tropical ice, and pure tobacco)

I think its worth the dough. R180/30ml for a fairly decent imported liquid; considering I've had a few disappointing local juices at R150-R160 a pop.
sorry my maths failed me lol . Some latenight maths decided it was 400 for 30ml lolol

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk

@Andre was kind enough to PIF me a BF Marquis, one of my previous favourites.

And along with it, he gave me a tester of Tark's Select Reserve Matador - WOW, now thats a beaaaauuutiful tobacco.
I think its a mild tobacco with some black cigar like bac in it, which gives it a floral note. Stunning. Just Stunning. Smooth yet bold.

18mg though, so I'm a little light-headed after a few puffs.

Oh ye, I'm 97% sure the dominant spice part in it, is clove.

Don't you get a slightly similar taste when you put Clove in Ashy Bac?

I'm sure you have clove in the kitchen, crush it up and smell it. You should recognise it.
Now that you mention it......

Back