What Did You Vape Today?

Its always great to read about what others are vaping and their impressions...

Today for me its the following:
Blackbird 18mg - on my new 29g paracoil in the RM2 - such a glorious juice. Bold, satisfying
Strawberry Ice - VM Strawberry with extra menthol drops - a staple in my roation

And a new juice for me

@Yiannaki's DIY Coffee blend - in the nuppin with quite a vicious 0.35 ohm 26g dual coil - lovely. It has a great roasted coffee taste and its also creamy, but not too creamy. At 3mg it was a bit light, so today I put in a bit of 36mg nic and upped it to about 7mg. Much better for me. Creaminess has subsided a bit. Suits it, makes it a bit more "rough" which I like with the coffee roast flavour. Thanks @Yiannaki. You got this one very good.

mmm blackbird.. think I'll break out the bottle for a little treat ;-)

Only 6mg though, because 18mg would put me into a deep…. "silver" :p

Remember, I am doing mouth to lung on the RM2. But yeah, two or three toots and im good for a while ;-)

NCV StrawB mmmm

f8c1e198e1431040e25db62404e06a2c.jpg

Sent from my Note 4

Viscocity - White Nectar. Pinoy juice bought in a vape shop here. Vanilla Almond Cupcake. Its good, high VG juice for next to nothing. 100ml for 900 Pesos, about 18 Euro. Unfortunately they were out on the Clouds of Icarus Lemon bar....also a steal here, 10ml for 180 Pesos, and one free, so effectively 20ml for 3,50 Euro :D

Gesendet von meinem SM-T530 mit Tapatalk

12168097_10207846151093221_802493039_n.jpg

iJust2 - Nom du Plume #3
Billow v2 - Nom du Plume #4
eGo Mega - VM - Strawberry
Goblin v1.2 - Complex Chaos - Crusty Custard

Tested these today!
Juice 003.JPG

Still got these to taste! At least I coiled and wicked a few drippers ready for tomorrow!
Juice 001.JPG

Vape King- Creme Soda

Vape King- Strawberries and cream (I think) :p It is one of the strawberries :)

How is the Meteorite, @Rob Fisher

I didn't give it a fair shake because it's 6mg and I get dizzy with a silver when testing too many juices at 6mg... I have tested about a billion coffee vapes and the only ones I could say I liked are TopQ coffee and one that is currently being tested but hasn't been released.

I didn't give it a fair shake because it's 6mg and I get dizzy with a silver when testing too many juices at 6mg... I have tested about a billion coffee vapes and the only ones I could say I liked are TopQ coffee and one that is currently being tested but hasn't been released.
I sense you will soon find a coffee that works for you ;)

Have you tried the coffee from vapor mountain? I am getting some of it soon since I am looking for a coffee flavour.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Have you tried the coffee from vapor mountain? I am getting some of it soon since I am looking for a coffee flavour.

I have indeed! My ADV which I order half a litre at a time (Tropical Ice) is from Vapour Mountain. I don't like the VM Coffee... in fact I must have tasted every coffee vape on the planet and still haven't found one that is an ADV for me.

I have indeed! My ADV which I order half a litre at a time (Tropical Ice) is from Vapour Mountain. I don't like the VM Coffee... in fact I must have tasted every coffee vape on the planet and still haven't found one that is an ADV for me.
Noooooooo don't say that!!! I am a bit of a coffee addict and snob So I am going to start tasting all the coffee flavours I can get my hands on. How did theirs compare to the Frappuccino from vape mob? So far most of the flavors I like is from them but the again I just started

Noooooooo don't say that!!! I am a bit of a coffee addict and snob So I am going to start tasting all the coffee flavours I can get my hands on. How did theirs compare to the Frappuccino from vape mob? So far most of the flavors I like is from them but the again I just started

Lots of people love their coffee... I haven't found a coffee vape I do like so me not liking it doesn't mean much at all... I am the worst juice taster in the world... I vape menthol 97% of the time.

Yeah @Wyvern don't ask Rob about juice, it's a dead end :p

Vapour Mountain makes one called Dean, so far I found that one to be the best coffee available locally. For me, Vapemob's Frappuccino tasted like just the frothy milk part, didn't even pick up the coffee in that one. But, coffee is a tricky bugger, there are so many variations and everyone's taste differs so best would be to try as many as you can afford to get your hands on.

Back