What Did You Vape Today?

Yeah @Wyvern don't ask Rob about juice, it's a dead end :p

Vapour Mountain makes one called Dean, so far I found that one to be the best coffee available locally. For me, Vapemob's Frappuccino tasted like just the frothy milk part, didn't even pick up the coffee in that one. But, coffee is a tricky bugger, there are so many variations and everyone's taste differs so best would be to try as many as you can afford to get your hands on.
Ooh I will have a look for that one from VM, the reason I didnt take the Vape Mob one was simply I figured it would be milky.

Straw Dogs 3mg,Berry Yoghurt 3mg...SX Mini OBS T-VCT,Hexohm Goblin,Kbox + Subtank

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    390.3 KB · Views: 35
MMM Ashybac, MMM Sweetbac, VE Coumarin Pipe and just moved onto VE Qalactin Hypermint mixed with VE Pure Tobacco.

Have you tried the coffee from vapor mountain? I am getting some of it soon since I am looking for a coffee flavour.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Hi @Wyvern - I find VM's coffee to be very deep, dark and roasted. Very strong coffee taste. They also have a Cappucino which is a bit sweeter and milkier.

I have said this several times but will say it again, the VM Coffee makes a great additive to other coffee vapes that are too mild and light on their own. A bit of the VM Coffee makes it stronger. One of my mom's ADVs for many months is VapeKing coffee mixed with a little bit of VM's Coffee. It does taste good. Nice thing is you can adjust it to how you like it.

7a7a158ea63c4605f0173af04da38aac.jpg

Sent from my Note 4

Jazzy Boba - "far from the madding crowd".
MMM Lime Party - 125 ml not going to last as long as I thought.
ComplexChaos Heavenly Peaches - the adjective is spot on.
Nicoticket The Virus - always dependable.

My first few toots of @WHITELABEL's Berry Yoghurt. Am as impressed as I was with the packaging. Great stuff.
Ripe Vapes Coconut Thai
MMM's Lime Party
Nicoticket Sure Bert

Jazzy Boba - "far from the madding crowd".
MMM Lime Party - 125 ml not going to last as long as I thought.
ComplexChaos Heavenly Peaches - the adjective is spot on.
Nicoticket The Virus - always dependable.

Always love your side notes on the juices @Andre

Vapour mountain coffee - I am liking it, but will need to add a little bit something sweet to it. Not much tho.

Had some Meteorite this weekend. Coffee not too strong, but its there. Milky vanilla is the foreground flavour. Its a good cappucino vape to me.

Have some Persian Belle from the VapeXstacy Tobecco range in the Cthulhu for today.

Had some Meteorite this weekend. Coffee not too strong, but its there. Milky vanilla is the foreground flavour. Its a good cappucino vape to me.

Have some Persian Belle from the VapeXstacy Tobecco range in the Cthulhu for today.
How strong is the vanilla in that? I have learnt this weekend that I don't like a heavy vanilla base in my juices at all.

How strong is the vanilla in that? I have learnt this weekend that I don't like a heavy vanilla base in my juices at all.

@Wyvern I will let you know again during the week. Will have to reload that juice. Had a few new juices inbetween now allready. Cant remember that clearly...

Freaky loops - complex chaos. Damn! I need to buy this juice by the litre :D

@Wyvern I will let you know again during the week. Will have to reload that juice. Had a few new juices inbetween now allready. Cant remember that clearly...
Thanks I have started the search for a nice coffee flavour. The pure coffee from vapour mountain is nice but needs a little bit of something sweet. But I can see it becoming my morning vape. I have learnt I prefer a mild taste in the morning, and something a little sweeter in the afternoons.

I was truly amazed. Twisp choclate with a the remiscent of cherry in the coil makes for a yummy vape. A friend filled his and had me try. Real good

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk

Tried the Dewwy Boba today... still prefer the Monster Melons from Cuttwood! Then Milky Way in the new Aromamizer tank... this was more a test of the Aromamizer because the Milky Way is great! A couple of epic fails on the coil and wick building but finally got it rightish... love the fact that you can change wicks without getting juice all over the place and emptying the tank... but I still prefer the flavour of the Bellus... will test some more.
Juice1.jpg Juice2.jpg
Love the Bellus and love Milky Way! Then I dragged out the Nautilus Mini and popped in a temp sensing coil on the Sigelei 75 and finally got to test Beard 64 that has been sitting in my juice drawer for a long time! Creamy Hibiscus Cotton Candy is the description and it's a pretty good description and I have to say I was pleasantly surprised with the juice... probably a little sweet for an ADV but the juice will remain in the active drawer!
Juice3.jpg Juice4.jpg

Tried the Dewwy Boba today... still prefer the Monster Melons from Cuttwood! Then Milky Way in the new Aromamizer tank... this was more a test of the Aromamizer because the Milky Way is great! A couple of epic fails on the coil and wick building but finally got it rightish... love the fact that you can change wicks without getting juice all over the place and emptying the tank... but I still prefer the flavour of the Bellus... will test some more.
View attachment 37915 View attachment 37916
Love the Bellus and love Milky Way! Then I dragged out the Nautilus Mini and popped in a temp sensing coil on the Sigelei 75 and finally got to test Beard 64 that has been sitting in my juice drawer for a long time! Creamy Hibiscus Cotton Candy is the description and it's a pretty good description and I have to say I was pleasantly surprised with the juice... probably a little sweet for an ADV but the juice will remain in the active drawer!
View attachment 37917 View attachment 37918

Super @Rob Fisher , another juice "for the active drawer". That is great news!
Glad to see the tanks are coming out to play ;-) and the good old Nauty Mini

Back