What Did You Vape Today?

Vapour Mountain Tropical Ice - Still my all time favourite!
Vapour Mountain Mango - Hated this
Vapour Mountain Strawberry - Loved it in the old days and happy to taste it again... pure unadulterated strawberry!
Foggs Milky Way - Chicken Dinner Juice
Milk Lab Frappe - Best coffee juice in the world
Not released Pistachio Ice Cream - Delicious

And then my first test from the Zample Box range that arrived.
House Arrest by Warped in Long Beach California
It's a Milk and Honey 60/40
It's certainly is Milk and Honey (and a bit like Horlicks) and while I won't go out and buy it it's still a great juice and happy it was my first test of the Zample Box! Tested in the Morph Tank with the Sub Tank 0,5Ω coil at 30 watts!
View attachment 42776

Its probably going to snow tomorrow @Rob Fisher
Cant believe my eyes. So happy you are trying so many juices!
And now the Zamplebox - my gosh

On that VM Strawberry, do me a favour Rob, if you have the VM Menthol concentrate, put about 10 drops of it in a 5ml Reo Grand bottle filled with VM Strawberry and shake it - then vape and let me know if you like...

A first for me

I mixed four ready made juices together, roughly in equal parts
  • 12 mg Coffee DIY from a friend
  • 18mg Ashybac from @Mike 's Mega Mixes
  • 18mg Bobas Bounty (Alien Visions) from @ShaneW at JuicyJoes
  • 18mg Blackbird (Witchers Brew) from Vapemob
Wow, this is amazing!
I get a "milder version" of my "Blackbobas" blend (courtesy @HPBotha) with some drier tobacco coming through (presumably the Ashybac) and then a slight sweetish coffee tinge.

Its the first time I've mixed more than two ready made juices. Reason I did it was I ran out of the coffee juice and had about 1.5ml left in the Reo Bottle, so I thought let me put in BlackBobas. Then I saw the Ashybac bottle.

Wow, I am impressed. Even HRH quite likes it. Go figure...

I will call it Ashy BlackBobas Coffee

Vaping it in Reo Black aka "thumper" with a glorious 29g paracoil and Cotton Bacon V2

Big action happening on a Sunday night ! :D

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1452457132.644081.jpg

BiWeekly morning Steep taste!

Winners this morning:

Peanut Butter and Strawberry Jam (From e-juice-recipes) - Looking good!
Own Morning Litchi - Needs some time, but the first Litchi juice I like thus far
Bavarian Orange Cream (From e-juice-recipes) - Very nice!
Limey-Pina Colada - Having coconut trouble, but Lime Tahiti Cold-pressed (TFA) is a great concentrate

and various assorted tests. Loving Monday mornings due to DIY - there is something extremely satisfying (and oftentimes very dissapointing) to find an altered juice after the weekend's steep!

Some MMM Dragon Juice in the subvod after recommendations-awesome stuff

Couldn't resist grabbing tail chase as well will be in my subtank after dinner

Attachments

• 20160111_123051.jpg
    20160111_123051.jpg
    392.6 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:
Voodoo Juice - Zombie Blood - Subtle banana with a whack of strawberry and something mysterious to smooth out the edges
Mixed with some Voodoo Juice - Subzero - ice cold menthol for this summers day :D

Awesome combination!

Some MMM Dragon Juice in the subvod after recommendations-awesome stuff

Couldn't resist grabbing tail chase as well will be in my subtank after dinner
How does that subvod work for you? I've been trying really hard not to get one!

How does that subvod work for you? I've been trying really hard not to get one!
Loving it!

I must say i really wanted the ijust2 because of its raw power but its not as pocket friendly as the subvod.its the perfect stealth subohm device plus i can share the ssocc or occ coils with my subtank

Will keep you guys updated on the juice. Haven't tested it yet. Maybe I can arrange for a review? Seeing that I'm still a noob.

This evening I carried out a medium-sized pitstop
Refilling several devices and one or two rewickings

But I tried something new and its marvellous :D

Its that previous blend I called "Ashy BlackBobas Coffee" but now its diluted down a bit - with 6 VM menthol drops added.

I had about 2ml of that "blend" remaining in the Reo Grand bottle and wanted to put in a new battery and wick. But then I thought, instead of chucking the 2ml let me rather make that 2ml last longer because I was enjoying it. So i added some 18mg PG/VG with some zero nic PG/VG and the 6drops of menthol. I estimate the final strength after dilution at about 12mg.

Its amazing! Same great tobacco taste. Not as much flavour dilution as i would have thought.... Hmmmm... Blackbird slightly dominant. Nice. Then the menthol comes in, but at only 6 drops its not the main feature or throat singeing. Just a lovely cooling. Leaves such a great aftertaste....

Here we go again... I am now going to have to try adding menthol into all my favourite tobaccoes...

Thumper Rocks big time for mouth to lung tobacco vaping !!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1452713767.175453.jpg

I vaped Creamy Lemon Biskuits in my new crius. Like this juice so much I bought another bottle today. I do however get mostly lemon, cant really say I taste the biskuit.
Also tried Blends of distiction hazelnut latte. Pls keep in mind that taste is subjective, but this juice is not for me. It instantly dries up my mouth, feels like i am licking a dry towel.
And then my current favourate ADV, che quava.

@Silver are you turning into a menthol head? I know you add menthol to your fruit vapes but now tobaccos? Are you going you going to try menthol onto dessert type vapes?

@Silver are you turning into a menthol head? I know you add menthol to your fruit vapes but now tobaccos? Are you going you going to try menthol onto dessert type vapes?

Lol @yuganp
You can certainly sign me up to the menthol camp!! O menthol master @yuganp ;-)

Some background

A few months into my vaping journey (around beginning of 2014) a certain vaping guru from Koringberg advised me to get some menthol concentrate and add it to other juices to see how it tastes. I bought the menthol concentrate and was very excited. But for some reason I never really tried it. I may have tried it once or twice but never got into it....

Advance the clock about a year and a half and I discovered "Strawberry Ice" for the Lemo1. Its magical. (VM Strawberry and menthol concentrate). Then "Berry Blaze Ice" for the Evod1. Then was my own "Lime Ice" DIY for lung hits in the Nuppin. Then "Guava Ice" which has found a home in the Kayfun Monster. These four have served me exceptionally well - i have perfected the amount of menthol drops I need for each of them in their respective devices.

I once tried adding menthol to my "Choc Mint Coffee" blend - but that was an epic fail. Tasted terrible. Tried it again but it was a disaster. Maybe its the choc or the mint that doesnt go with menthol. But it was quite off-putting.

For some reason (and I dont really know why) I never tried menthol in a tobacco juice. Maybe because I liked my favourite tobacco juices as they were and until recently they were all international and quite expensive, so I didnt want to add anything to them. Lol.

Anyway, I think that my little discovery this evening may have opened up a whole new dimension of "tobacco ice" for me.

image.jpg

Ice rocks big time!

I had some lovely DIY Max VG Cola and Almonds.... So refreshing yet smooth... Vaped like 30mls :D

I am the total opposite. I add a few drops of fruit concentrates to my menthol mix.

One thing I found out with the tobacco liquids, adding a tiny bit of menthol, maybe about 2 drops in the reo bottle smoothens the taste without getting any menthol taste. Same thing with the fruity liquids, a tiny bit so that it makes the juice more refreshing without changing the taste.

I am the total opposite. I add a few drops of fruit concentrates to my menthol mix.

One thing I found out with the tobacco liquids, adding a tiny bit of menthol, maybe about 2 drops in the reo bottle smoothens the taste without getting any menthol taste. Same thing with the fruity liquids, a tiny bit so that it makes the juice more refreshing without changing the taste.

Thanks @yuganp
I will try that out !

Nicoticket ACB (Absolute Creme Brulee) in a Reo Mini with Cyclops - sweet, sweet heaven. A toot once an hour is enough for me.
ComplexChaos Heavenly Peaches in the Cubis on the Cuboid - as heavenly in this tank as via my bf drippers.
MMM Lime Party Extra in a Reo Grand with OL16 - never misses a beat.
VM VM4 Oak Aged Special Reserve in a Reo Mini with OL16 - still the best locally crafted juice.

Menthol Day
Tropical Ice in the REO
XXX in a Trinity Cap with gClaptons
TNT Ice in a Trinity Cap with gClaptons

Every now and again you come across a quality vape that you keep refilling a tank with... and TNT Ice from Time Bomb Vapers is one of them. Thier description is "A mix of strawberry, apple and peach lightly mentholated".
TNT 001.JPG

Back