What Did You Vape Today?

Today, I vaped BILTONG...

Had a monday morning rush-and-grab-any-tank moment... (don't judge me... I have 8 tanks and drippers I need to rebuild and haven't gotten to this one yet)

20160222_145921.jpg

I'm on Hazeworks: Scream in my Velocity RDA <-- This stuff ladies and gentlemen is like milk from the fountain of awesome, it is amazing I can't get enough of it - it is going to be one helluva sad day when this last 5ml finishes ;(
On a lighter side though I still have Carlos Concoction V2 in my Griffin and I haz about 20ml left - so I am safe for the day:FADDANCING:

I had my first taste of Hardwicks Smackaroon last night - beautiful juice!

Light and airy, while delivering complex bakery notes. And the Apple and Raspberry are a marriage made in heaven.

Vaping at 0.25ohms on the Velcity Mini, some puffs are more light and fluffy bakery notes, then others a little more the sweet fruit.

Creamy Lemon Biscuits in the Subvod with 0.5Ω coil, not getting any biscuit notes just lemon. Think i need to put it on the i-stick and push up the watts. Still nice though.

I had my first taste of Hardwicks Smackaroon last night - beautiful juice!

Light and airy, while delivering complex bakery notes. And the Apple and Raspberry are a marriage made in heaven.

Vaping at 0.25ohms on the Velcity Mini, some puffs are more light and fluffy bakery notes, then others a little more the sweet fruit.
I literally cannot wait to get my hands on some of this joose.

The mods set up for a relaxing day at home while the girls go have their hair done etc...

From Left to Right.
JB Squonker/Manta - Foggs Milky Way
SX Mini with extended Atlantis and ceramic Coil - Foggs Milky Way
Cuboid/Target Tank - Tropical Ice Cloud Version
Avril the REO - Tropical Ice
Snow Wolf Mini/Target Tank - XXX
Cuboid/Serpent - Dr Crimmy's Key Lime Yogurt
Evic Mini/Trinity - XXX
Back Up REO - Tropical Ice
Snow Wolf/Cleito - XXX
LineUp 001.JPG

6651aaf22b516ad724199e65971cc491.jpg

Dirk from The Vapery hooked me up with some Earnestly Hemingway. Soooo good!

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Just some more ashybac and limeparty for me. My staple for this week :)

today I'm on Hazeworks: CustardCloud <-- It's nice but so far the Scream is tops :)

today I'm on Hazeworks: CustardCloud <-- It's nice but so far the Scream is tops :)
Strange how tastes differ... I like Scream the least out of the whole Hazeworks range... Startup qnd Sunset are tops for me!

Im still on Craft Vapour - Earnestly Hemmingway. I feel all classy vaping this juice

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

View attachment 46368

@VapeGrrl's Turkish - Probably the smoothest Turkish Delight I've vaped so far, creamy but not overly floral, winner

@method1's Smackaroon - When the bottle was new it was somewhere between a red fizz pop and sparberry, now it's the perfect cookie :)

@WorldWonders Table Mountain - Just frikken yummy! :D
Hi there
So pleased that you like the Table Mountain

Vape on!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Tropical Ice on wakeup
Paulies Guava in the new fishbone dripper
Larry's Whisky Tango Foxtrot
XXX
Paulies Pistachio on the couch

Back