What Did You Vape Today?

Started off undecided - ended up with such - so far;)

Five Points - The Milk - not bad after I decided it need a Couple of weeks in the cupboard, still not my taste yet.
VM - XXX - just to break the rhythm.
Orion - Northern Star - For sanity & to just reassure me that my taste buds are healthy.

Looking through the supplies for something to add that will add another complimentary dimension with a spin because it's Friday.

For me Today I had gone through;

VM - XXX
VM - Melons
Hazeworks - Cumulous
And filled my tank with Swank Optiks -> I really like it, it's described as "mouth watering blue popsicle" which is really good, pitty it's an import because there is no way I will pay R300 for 20ml of juice (not with the great local juices we have).
I need to Try Melons !!!

Permint Zert during the day.

And now an awesome Pomegranate Lime Mojito.

Loving this TFA Mojito. Really well done flavour. I need to still get the Pomegranate percentage right though.

But DIY folks - TFA Mojito is a winner. 4% is all you need to, so a bottle will last.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

For me Today I had gone through;

VM - XXX
VM - Melons
Hazeworks - Cumulous
And filled my tank with Swank Optiks -> I really like it, it's described as "mouth watering blue popsicle" which is really good, pitty it's an import because there is no way I will pay R300 for 20ml of juice (not with the great local juices we have).

Controversial opinion alert, pinch of salt required:

I hate myself for it... but I buy 90 percent imports. Been trying a lot of local gear... but I still buy mostly imported juice.

Every time I get a local one, people keep telling me I need x-gauge wire and y-level wattage (in short I am vaping it wrong). Also interesting is how the same people poop their pants when I review an import they didnt like or are in direct competition with (as if I wouldnt notice looool)...

Sooooo sick of doing builds to get my money's worth. I actually got told to use a specific wire fired at a ridiculous 90 watts to taste a juice properly.

Beep. Wrong answer loool. Take double the money and spare my effort. I am not retired and dont have all that much spare time yet. I would honestly rather pay double and know it can go in any of my tanks.

But yeah 300 bucks for 20ml is a bit much eh. Some top notch 30ml imports around for 280.

We have some nice juices around. BI still buy 90 percent imports. Andd I really dont want to. Even posted a thread on replacing my imports.

I'm really lucky to have found my top three ADV's as local juices. Tropical Ice, XXX and Milky Way!

Sent from Avril the REO filled with VM Tropical Ice!

Controversial opinion alert, pinch of salt required:

I hate myself for it... but I buy 90 percent imports. Been trying a lot of local gear... but I still buy mostly imported juice.

Every time I get a local one, people keep telling me I need x-gauge wire and y-level wattage (in short I am vaping it wrong). Also interesting is how the same people poop their pants when I review an import they didnt like or are in direct competition with (as if I wouldnt notice looool)...

Sooooo sick of doing builds to get my money's worth. I actually got told to use a specific wire fired at a ridiculous 90 watts to taste a juice properly.

Beep. Wrong answer loool. Take double the money and spare my effort. I am not retired and dont have all that much spare time yet. I would honestly rather pay double and know it can go in any of my tanks.

But yeah 300 bucks for 20ml is a bit much eh. Some top notch 30ml imports around for 280.

We have some nice juices around. BI still buy 90 percent imports. Andd I really dont want to. Even posted a thread on replacing my imports.
The only problem I have with imports is they are blatantly over-priced.

I hate paying for something that is 100% marked up, nevermind 200% or more, by the time it gets to me.

$23 to pay for manufacturing, overheads etc. for 30mls of juice. I don't think so.

The only problem I have with imports is they are blatantly over-priced.

I hate paying for something that is 100% marked up, nevermind 200% or more, by the time it gets to me.

$23 to pay for manufacturing, overheads etc. for 30mls of juice. I don't think so.

ONLY way I can justify all this imported juice is I know what improvements my health have seen.

Once you have friends and family going through cancer, heart bypasses, hell, even AMPUTATION thanks to cigarettes (I was heading there with my right thumb and my grandpa lost a leg to gangrene due to reduced circulation no jokes)... The money spent looks like pocket change in comparison with serious medical complications.

Give me another bit and I will be cheaper to insure too...

But honestly I am in bit of a hurry to find the local ones to replace the imports. Looks like a move to a new town coming belt will need to go reeeaaalllyyyy tight.

ONLY way I can justify all this imported juice is I know what improvements my health have seen.

Once you have friends and family going through cancer, heart bypasses, hell, even AMPUTATION thanks to cigarettes (I was heading there with my right thumb and my grandpa lost a leg to gangrene due to reduced circulation no jokes)... The money spent looks like pocket change in comparison with serious medical complications.

Give me another bit and I will be cheaper to insure too...

But honestly I am in bit of a hurry to find the local ones to replace the imports. Looks like a move to a new town coming belt will need to go reeeaaalllyyyy tight.
Well that is a nice way to look at justifying it :)

Makes sense.

Yip @Lord Vetinari is spot on

The costs of dealing with smoking related illnesses make vape budgets look paltry

But despite that I do believe that many local juices at R150 are just as good if not better than their imported counterparts at double that price or more.

There are the odd exceptions for me (eg Blackbird) but I am vaping about 80% local juices now.

The local juices also generally have better availability.

It's my second tank of @Mike's AshyBac with VM menthol concentrate in the Target.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1458581726.745061.jpg

Am enjoying this a lot.

AshyBac is a winner tobacco on it's own but the menthol brings out a lovely smooth side to it.

First tank was 8 drops of menthol. This one I reduced it to 7. Lovely.

I dilute the AshyBac with a bit of 50/50 PG/VG 18mg and some plain PG/VG. Final juice is a bit lighter. But this juice has lots of flavour to begin with so it comes out great.

I am not usually a lung hitter for tobaccoes. I prefer them punching hard in a strong MTL setup on the RM2.

But I am very impressed with the Target tank for this mix. It softens everything and makes it very pleasing as a lung hit. Am enjoying it very much.

Need to get more AshyBac....

EDIT

PS - the Target is behaving and the coil is performing very well. Very good flavour.

Went to Fogga's today, spent 3 hours there tasting so many juices! Thankfully I am broke so I ended up leaving with Weiner's Lick - OMG I LOVEEEEEEE This juice :D

Went to Fogga's today, spent 3 hours there tasting so many juices! Thankfully I am broke so I ended up leaving with Weiner's Lick - OMG I LOVEEEEEEE This juice :D
Wiener gear messes up my wicks. I dont like it. After dripping some I need to replace my cotton or the next juice wont wick. Wrecks my stock coils in the same manner. Not impressed.

Todays line up... Doughboys Bloobies... Tastes like blueberries and soap. I will finish it just to punish myself.
Nostalgia's Mad Hatter - A toot of this every now and then keeps the mood up :)
Epistle's Carrot Cake - Was wonderful at first. Now it is like vaping a mix of wood polish, petrol, and cinnamon. Also teaching myself a lesson by forcing it down my lungs.

NTS: Stick to the ADV's from here on. No more adventurous impulse buys.

Paulies coffee cake on the ijust2 with a 0.3ohm coil but cant wait to try it on the kanger subtank nano with a 0.5ohm coil

Paulies coffee cake on the ijust2 with a 0.3ohm coil but cant wait to try it on the kanger subtank nano with a 0.5ohm coil
I have a Nano filled with some Pistachio Ice Cream looool... Nice rich creamy vape. LOVING the Paulie's gear big time.

I have a Nano filled with some Pistachio Ice Cream looool... Nice rich creamy vape. LOVING the Paulie's gear big time.
yea they awesome i tested the pear, lemon ice tea and the coffee cake at the sir vape mini meet the lemon ice tea and the coffee cake really stood out for me however the pear i feel could that ADV on a hot summers day

"Strawberry Ice" - staple
MMM AshyBac with some added menthol drops - very nice
Mr Hardwicks - Debbie Does Donuts. - been vaping it for a while - may decide to review this

Tropical Ice in the 2 REO's for use around people and at lunch. The Avo with XXX when sitting outside waiting for the girls to finish looking in the craft shops! I must say I'm really enjoying the Avocado since @Oliver Barry showed me how to wick it! :b1:
PreOut 002.JPG

"Strawberry Ice" - staple
MMM AshyBac with some added menthol drops - very nice
Mr Hardwicks - Debbie Does Donuts. - been vaping it for a while - may decide to review this
My current ADV is Debbie mixed half with NCV's Milked. I accidentally topped up a tank of Debbie with Milked the one day. MIND BLOWN. I really cannot describe it. If you have some Milked around give it a go and let me know what you think. I never mix juices. But this one happy accident has really been a good mix.

My current ADV is Debbie mixed half with NCV's Milked. I accidentally topped up a tank of Debbie with Milked the one day. MIND BLOWN. I really cannot describe it. If you have some Milked around give it a go and let me know what you think. I never mix juices. But this one happy accident has really been a good mix.

Thanks
I dont have Milked but will keep this in mind!

Back