What Did You Vape Today?

XXX in the Gemini and Evic mini
DIY Fruity Marshmallow in the Velocity mini and Noisy Cricket
DIY Rich Creamy Chai in the Griffin 25 and Sig213
Pebbles by Glas in the Theorem and Snow Wolf mini
Introvert in the Dripbox

:)

20160607_125902.jpg

Love my DIY Red Licorice during the day (Red Vines are so lekker ! :inlove:) and what ever I have in the drawer at night. don't have so many mods and tanks like you guys here :( just the one haha but I am not complaining !

Love my DIY Red Licorice during the day (Red Vines are so lekker ! :inlove:) and what ever I have in the drawer at night. don't have so many mods and tanks like you guys here :( just the one haha but I am not complaining !

Flavour and nic fix satisfaction comes from just one setup IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Flavour and nic fix satisfaction comes from just one setup IMO.
emoji16.png
emoji100.png
emoji100.png
emoji100.png

I have only the one and it works well with all Juices. been on the Tornado the past few weeks and it's just amazing with flavor !

I'm really trying to find some more juices as ADV's and @ET's Slug Juice is a real winner for me... I have a sneaky suspicion that Slug Juice may see the light of day commercially... this is good news for me! :rock:
SlugJuice 001.JPG

Have been using some of the SA liquids during the wee hours this morning in rotation on Reos and TC mods with other DIY liquids. Right now the main focus is on the VM XXX that I finally set up a Melo III 4ml tank with 0.9Ω cCell for.

meloxxx.jpg

So after being impressed by coffee cake yesterday, decided I had to try some of Paulies Pistachio Ice Cream (another winner). Really enjoyed it with my coffee today. That's pretty much the face I make when trying some new flavours ;)

padhshd 046.JPG

All day long, I vaped my own castle long derivative, that actually trumps castle long. same profile, just perfected 5P recipe for them.

Rob Fisher post: 382574 said:
I'm really trying to find some more juices as ADV's and @ET's Slug Juice is a real winner for me... I have a sneaky suspicion that Slug Juice may see the light of day commercially... this is good news for me! :rock:
View attachment 56919

Uncle Rob, how would you describe the slug juice flavour profile?

XXX in the Gemini and Evic mini
DIY Fruity Marshmallow in the Velocity mini and Noisy Cricket
DIY Rich Creamy Chai in the Griffin 25 and Sig213
Pebbles by Glas in the Theorem and Snow Wolf mini
Introvert in the Dripbox

:)

View attachment 56891

Impessive arsenal @Silent Echo !
Which of those setups is your favourite?

Impessive arsenal @Silent Echo !

Now that is a difficult question :D
I would have to say it's a tie between the Sigelei 213 and Griffin or the Noisy Cricket with a good RDA.

By the way, what time will you be at Vape King on Saturday? Would like to meet a few of the guys.

Last edited:
[QUOTe Silver, post: 382866, member: 64"]Impessive arsenal @Silent Echo !

Now that is a difficult question :D
I would have to say it's a tie between the Sigelei 213 and Griffin or the Noisy Cricket with a good RDA.

By the way, what time will you be at Vape King on Saturday? Would like to meet a few of the guys.[/QUOTE]

Ah, interesting. Would love it if you could bring the Griffin/sig and noisy cricket with a good dripper along - would love to try if thats okay...

As for the VK launch, not sure exactly but will more than likely be there at start time (whatever that is) and stay for quite a number of hours...

Drip The Hype - Vape Cake, Vapertreats - Cupcake Man, Mr Hardwicks - Debbie Does Donuts, Paulies - Strawberry Lemon Cake and Pompous Pom - Strawberry Shortcake :p

At the moment finishing up the fills of 5 SA liquids in 5 Melo III tanks on Pico and Snow Wolf Mini TC Mods. Except for the one running XXX, as they empty they are being replaced by Reos running DIY liquids and a couple of the SA liquids.

samelo.jpg

Last edited:
Back