What Did You Vape Today?

Can easily see this becoming an ADV very very impressed so smooth...

3e341b3840ccf6efa917ec0aaf2d41f2.jpg

DIY Ruthless Loaded clone - dont like it.

DIY Charlie Nobles PB Cereal (original recipe) - love it.
Defintely better than any Peanut Butter juice Ive had - all of which I hated. Maybe it was because they were Peanut Butter and Banana.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

The big guns are out

Time to review a big juice. None other than NCV Frozen

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1479063263.894243.jpg

Have been vaping it on and off for the past month or so and finished the first bottle. Second one in the pack I kept for review.

OL16, RM2 and Serpent Mini 25 all loaded and ready.

Thanks to @Rob Fisher for helping me avert a crisis in the vape den when the SM25 dumped some juice after I tried taking out the wick ring. One call and he sorted me out. I had to reseat the bottom o ring! Naughty Serpent!

This is going to be fun and also will be nice to compare these setups against each other.

The big guns are out

View attachment 75132

Have been vaping it on and off for the past month or so and finished the first bottle. Second one in the pack I kept for review.

Thanks to @Rob Fisher for helping me avert a crisis in the vape den when the SM25 dumped some juice after I tried taking out the wick ring. One call and he sorted me out. I had to reseat the bottom o ring! Naughty Serpent!

This is going to be fun and also will be nice to compare these setups against each other.
Would be really interesting, love to hear your thoughts. Think the OL16's might just pip the SM25 but that's understandable. But wonder how close it will be.....

Would be really interesting, love to hear your thoughts. Think the OL16's might just pip the SM25 but that's understandable. But wonder how close it will be.....

Thanks @Daniel

Well it might not turn out to be a great or fair comparison afterall.
The OL16 has dual 28g Kanthal coils at 2mm ID (0.4 ohms) and the SM25 has a 24g Ni80 single at 3.5mm ID - 0.6 ohms

Very different vape on the two

The juice is only 5mg and is VG heavy (NCV Frozen).

The OL16 is fairly new for me so this set up has been working well for my much higher mg fruity menthols that are around the 50/50 mark.

Will let you know once I have spent more time testing

The big guns are out

View attachment 75132

Look forward to your review @Silver ! You're always so meticulous and concise when you do them!

Vaping the only thing I can vape now. Seems @Rob Fisher sent me some sort of unduly influence along with that little tank afew weeks ago because the Serpent bit me and now the menthol bug bit as well.

Its been 1 week and I cannot stand anything that is NOT menthols.

My Loco diy mint and butterscotch all the way.

Sent from my SM-A700F using Tapatalk

Vaping the only thing I can vape now. Seems @Rob Fisher sent me some sort of unduly influence along with that little tank afew weeks ago because the Serpent bit me and now the menthol bug bit as well.

Its been 1 week and I cannot stand anything that is NOT menthols.

My Loco diy mint and butterscotch all the way.

Sent from my SM-A700F using Tapatalk

Serpent rocks... Menthol Rocks... welcome to my world @boxerulez :b1:

Last tankful or two of NCV Frozen. Am going to miss it before replenishing ....

SM25 on Abalone Hotcig for the win. Yeah baby!

I know @Rob Fisher will approve.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1480322457.589524.jpg

y does your frozen look yellow:THINKINGFACE:

Well spotted @MrDeedz !
The normal NCV Frozen is a lot clearer than this.

This tankful I decided to add a bit of my Strawberry menthol blend which makes it more yellow in colour ;-)

5P Black Flag Fallen
5P Bowden's Mate
DIY Perique Vapure tobacco
DIY Strawberry Malt Balls
5WEUZiC.jpg

DIY Mangosteen
mqS7soO.jpg

Back