What Did You Vape Today?

5P Black Flag Fallen
5P Bowden's Mate
DIY Perique Vapure tobacco
DIY Strawberry Malt Balls
5WEUZiC.jpg

DIY Mangosteen
mqS7soO.jpg
Strawberry Malt Balls sounds interesting!!

All Coiled out - Yo-Yo, not alot of flava though from my Pico on 30Watts compared to a mates Serpent Mini Tank RTA. and eish my MELO III is very thirsty with this juice.

Attachments

• yoyo.PNG
    yoyo.PNG
    56 KB · Views: 45
Vaped this last night in a mates Dripper, Oh my HAT!!!:iloveyou:

International Juice is something else..
PASTRY BOY : Fritter - Delicious apple fritter with a sugary glaze.

IMG-20161129-00439.jpg

So this is what @Ollie vaped today

He took a toot on my REO Black (aka thumper) which had Blackbird 18mg

Check the face!

Hehe

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1480691050.365573.jpg

@Sickboy77 's CID juice in the Serpent Mini 25

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1480873911.522585.jpg

Was too lazy to rewick from the NCV Frozen and Strawberry Ice that was in there before - so just filled with CID.

Sometimes I quite like that 'transition' phase. I thought it would be very bad mixing a menthol with CID - but it was quite interesting. And nice actually.

Now it's CID only. The menthol has gone. Haven't vaped it in the SM25. It's lovely in here. Oodles of flavour. Cinnamon doughnut flavour is very nice in the SM25. Nice 'wettish' tasty vape.

I don't really go for dessert vapes but I like CID. It's not overbearing.

Going through a phase of trying out several juices in the SM25 ;-)

View attachment 77628

Was too lazy to rewick from the NCV Frozen and Strawberry Ice that was in there before - so just filled with CID.

Sometimes I quite like that 'transition' phase. I thought it would be very bad mixing a menthol with CID - but it was quite interesting. And nice actually.

Now it's CID only. The menthol has gone. Haven't vaped it in the SM25. It's lovely in here. Oodles of flavour. Cinnamon doughnut flavour is very nice in the SM25. Nice 'wettish' tasty vape.

Glad you enjoying the CID ;) try it with a ice cold beer when u get a chance ;)

View attachment 77628

I found this too when I was too lazy to change from a fruit to CID @Silver ! I told @Sickboy77 he needs to make a plan, there was something magical happening for about two or three pulls.

Busy vaping my own mix, it's called MUD

It's what happens if you go to the beach, half wash your dripper and then forgot that you both went to the beach and half attempted to clean the sand from your dripper.

Fantastic stuff.

Pm me if you want some, very reasonably priced. ;)

Blurrana - Blueberry and banana nut bread topped with vanilla ice cream!

Complex Chaos : Strawberry Desire

Attachments

• ccsd.jpg
    ccsd.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 41
All DIY recipes from this forum. All awesome
Grandpa's Pear
Van Gough
Gitanes
7 Guns
Am4a

Yesterday I got a hold of a bottle of Cosmic Fog - Neon Cream. Man, stuff smells exactly like jelly tots, it's unreal. Taste wise, like 90% on the money. Found I don't like jelly tots as much as I used to as a kid though. :p Not an all day vape for me, but excellent when you want a dash of jelly tots ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Summer vaping:

Indian Chai Iced Coffee, my adaptation of a Shaner recipe.
Misty Ice, coolest fruit by @NewOobY
My interpretation of Bowden's Mate, minted vanilla choc
Bold Ginger Beer, a HIC recipe

Back