What Did You Vape Today?

Vape Chefs - Licorice ice cream.

Only been vaping for 2 weeks, asked for something Liquorice because I loved Silver Fox flavour in the hookah. I must say I've filled the tank 4 times today already. I love that it doesn't have much dairy to it. Was suggested to me by Vape Cartel. It's like having a packet of liquorice all sorts in my pocket.

I made up a new ice cold DIY palate cleanser in the wee hours this morning, and brought back into use one of my favorite little beasts to run it in... my solid brass/patina Reo Mini 1.0, one of my authentic O-16's and custom Syner DT's (the smallest yet heaviest Reo's ever made - I have two of them.... Orestiad & Brickles).

32-3s.jpg

I made up a new ice cold DIY palate cleanser in the wee hours this morning, and brought back into use one of my favorite little beasts to run it in... my solid brass/patina Reo Mini 1.0, one of my authentic O-16's and custom Syner DT's (the smallest yet heaviest Reo's ever made - I have two of them.... Orestiad & Brickles).

View attachment 93788
I wonder how it got the nickname brickles :giggle:

Good Morning people please help im stuck between to flavors to buy today its either Paulies blueberry cupcake or Paulies pistachio ice cream...

if you tried one of these please tell me about your experience.

your help will be much appreciated.

HAHAH... I wish money is a bit tight for both...
Then I recommend you take some time to figure it out. While you are thinking about it, get some affiliation coco or rusky to help the brainwaves :)

Soz , that's about as helpful as I can be at the moment as neither of your options really speaks to me as far as profiles go.

Then I recommend you take some time to figure it out. While you are thinking about it, get some affiliation coco or rusky to help the brainwaves :)

Soz , that's about as helpful as I can be at the moment as neither of your options really speaks to me as far as profiles go.
Awesome thanks a lot for your help....:D

Paulies strawberry lemon cake. If that's the name is awesome

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Some BlissMist - nature's delights.

Being new, still figuring out which profiles I enjoy. I seem to be loving this blissmist to the max. The Mango is fantastic, like Vaping breakfast blend fruit juice.

Two really interesting juices today!

Bolt from Moku - Spearmint vape... Quality juice of note!
And a new juice in the making from @Sickboy77 - It's a menthol that has been steeping... really good!

NewJuice 019.JPG NewJuice 018.JPG

At the last Vape Meet I found another Menthol to vape (Brain Freeze by Naked)... so I bought a few more bottles... and at the same time I ordered another Naked Juice called Lava Flow which is a combination of fresh strawberries, with coconut, and pineapple. Really nice...
LavaFlow 001.JPG

Well Well Well we now have two more juices other than XXX that is authorised to go into something other than a dripper! :b1:

Lava Flow from Naked goes into an Hussar with a Steam Tuners Bell Cap on top of a Mellody Box!

LavaFlowHussar.JPG

I mixed up Charlie Noble's PB Cereal 3 weeks ago. And finally got around to vaping it tonight. It's pretty good. Worth mixing.
2f24b4fef271e4b35cbccc5f0328d16d.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

DIY MANGO
ISTICK 80W
GEEKVAPE EAGLE WITH NO GLASS SO IT'S AN RDA :) :))

Attachments

• 20170525_104826.jpg
    20170525_104826.jpg
    154.3 KB · Views: 56
Trying nostalgia twink'd that I bought today .... interesting flavour

Back