What do you want???

Not to discount Silvers suggestion, however a fusion on bakery and deserts is certainly a winner ... Your Caramel Ice Cream and Waffles with a dash of Tobacco is the bomb!, maybe some exploration with your existing bakery and deserts is in order?
Hmmm... adding some tobacco flavouring to existing flavours.
*Pause for thought*
Can definitely be done, but will have to look at current recipes and see which ones would suit this best.

Hmmm... adding some tobacco flavouring to existing flavours.
*Pause for thought*
Can definitely be done, but will have to look at current recipes and see which ones would suit this best.
I can imagine tobacco would work with the special custard you make for me

I can imagine tobacco would work with the special custard you make for me

Hmmmmm ... special custard ... and tobacco ... I could go there :wondering:

What you do with the Waffles and Ice Cream still blows my socks off Adriaan ... I get the familiar tobacco taste, or rather undertone, along with the waffles and ice cream nose, but everyone around me only smells Milky Lane ... and clearly doesn't object ... more of that methinks ;)

Testing has started. Few winners already, some needing rework and one benched. Hoping to update my official list end of the month with a bunch of new ones, but look out every month after as well as I am not going to release everything at once.

So, the following new ones have been officially released:
Honey Ice Cream
Berries Bubble
Cherry Fizz Pop
Berry Menthol
Naartjie
Red Bull

Please refer to new list posted here: https://www.ecigssa.co.za/official-juice-list.t74345/

Apologies, needed to update this a while ago but been very busy.

Additional profiles have been developed and a few new ones have already been identified as winners and will be added end Feb. :)

O.M.G. (orange mango guava) thick and fruity like youre drinking the juice!
The classic taste of series (battery pun ;)) froot joose.

Freshly squeezed lemonade, ripened raspberries with a grapefruit twist and a hint of plum, all served with a satisfying fizzy finish.

Sweet Italian lime sorbet with lashings of citrus tang. Sprinkled with juicy berries and a pinch of brown sugar.

A smooth and delicious glass of cold pressed orange juice, perfectly blended with crisp red apples, served with ripe mango undertones, finished off with a dash of lemon and slice of sweet pineapple.

Freshly baked lemon sponge cake, dusted with the sweetest brown sugar and drizzled with a zesty citrus lemon icing.

Blackcurrant Froyo (courtesy of Mrs Munk3y) or ice cream if Froyo isn't a good vape profile

Singapore sling (thought this could be an interesting profile)

Mango sweet cream

Passion fruit and acai berries with a whipped honey cream

Tobacco with nougat (raisins and nuts nougat with a cigalike tobacco)

And of course

Milktart milkshake (custardy milktart with a tennis biscuit base, blended into a creamy shake)

Last edited:
Freshly baked lemon sponge cake, dusted with the sweetest brown sugar and drizzled with a zesty citrus lemon icing
Got something extremely similar to this with the only difference being a slight custard added to it if I recall

The rest do sound interesting and will see what I can play around with to get to some of them :)

Got something extremely similar to this with the only difference being a slight custard added to it if I recall

The rest do sound interesting and will see what I can play around with to get to some of them :)
Amazing :eek: I will look on the menu if I can find it, otherwise I'll pop u a message :)
Also added some more stuffs to my post so I don't spam the thread

Decided to play on the mid field with some somewhat desserty and fruity crossovers

Wouldn't this be close to your current Lemon Drizzle Cake?

Milktart milkshake (custardy milktart with a tennis biscuit base, blended into a creamy shake)
Got this as well. Converted my current Milktart to a Milktart Milkshake for another client which he orders every month :)

One would most definitely not add this as a main flavour, but as a supporting to something like custard and/or maple syrup and some buttercream or something it can be interesting
All I heard was "yes, we gonna gooi n braai"

Haha just kidding, that's really interesting :) I'm guessing it can add a nice subtle depth

How about something along the lines of a Snickers Bar ... sweet sticky chocolatey caramel toffee, and just a little salty ... with nuts ... the crunchy nut mouth feel is going to be a challenge :wondering:
Probably not an ADV, buuuuut ... it could be a goodie nonetheless ;-)

1658816578561.png

I would definitely buy a Snickers Bar mix!
I've tasted a simple Pear & Apple ice mix, I'd be keen on that as well.

Will have a look at these two. The Pear/Apple/ice should be easy to do, depending on which type of apple needs to be used. I assume it would need to be more like a Golden Delicious (sweet, grainy) apple versus a Granny Smith (tart) apple?

Yeah, I would think Golden Delicious, but very subtle, the pear being the dominant % by far. Thanks.

Haven't played with Black Berries as much as I have with Blackcurrant, but willing to give it a go

Back